Vaccine vibes

iscreamsandwish

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
1. I posted this question in reply to someone on the coronavirus thread. However there's a lot going on over there and I don't want to derail the thread.
I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that the vibe/energy/aura (whatever you want to call it) on people with the jab is different.
For me their vibe looks dull/gray, almost like a wilted flower. Something is missing in them but I can't put my finger on it.
Has anyone else noticed this or something similar?

2. Potentially a question for the C's. What happens on an energetic/soul level when a person gets the vaccine?
And is there something that can be done for those who got the vaccine but didn't have access to the protocol supplements for whatever reason? are their souls lost?

I have only been around a few injected persons, so the sample size from which I draw conclusions is very small.
However, what I can say is that these people kept their "inner makeup". For example, if these people were loving/caring/positive, they remained the same after the jab.

I noticed that their vibes were mostly affected during the months leading into the first jab. They appeared confused, anxious or disoriented. It seems that a battle is fought through their soul before taking the first jab. Denial then takes over, shielding their decision like a shell.

My experience is limited to the people I'm around but also knew before the pandemic. Their personality remains the same but it's almost like a watered down version of their old self. For some reason I keep thinking "wilted flower"
It's like something inside drains over time after the jab. I noticed this mostly on those who got the jab a long time ago.
Newly vaxxed look pretty normal aside from the occasional sneezing and coughing.

I don't know anyone personally that was very spiritually in-tune that got the vaxx, but my insight from over a year ago was that this therapy was to snip some very crucial bits of the DNA antennae structure that send/receives such energies

The "blue pill' of matrix existence. Staying in the perceived physical realm, when that is not "prime" at all

There's nothing I can put my finger to as definitive, and indeed as you say @Roadhizzy those who eagerly got the clotshot weren't exactly the most tapped in as a general rule. On the other hand I do get a weird vibe, like they're tamped down versions of their previous selves - "wilted flower" is indeed a good way to put it. That many of them don't seem to be quite the same intellectually doesn't help.

But it's very subtle and I can't exclude that my own bias is coloring my interpretation. Plus there's the effect of the intense emotional stress everyone, vaxxed or unvaxxed, has been subjected to during this nightmare.

I was with a group of friends a few weeks ago and one of them who I knew was double vaxxed had this "wilted flower" look about them. It was almost a gray/greenish skin colour that he had as well. I remember thinking at the time that he didn't look right. He was also trying to argue with another friend about the necessity and value of wearing the mask even after you've received your double dose and that people should wear masks from now on indefinitely.

My Mom got Pfizer and she feels like her mind is fuzzy. Loses train of thought. Never been on any regular Rx use and is 75 yo

Going to get her some chelation then the niacin/melatonin protocol to see if it helps. No help so far from various visits/scans with our local Healthcare providers

He was also trying to argue with another friend about the necessity and value of wearing the mask even after you've received your double dose and that people should wear masks from now on indefinitely.

As an aside, I've noticed a profound difference between maskers and free-breathers ever since the muzzles ceased being mandatory and are merely "strongly encouraged".

The guys (I've only really noticed this with men) wearing masks are often skinny, stoop-shouldered, and generally unhealthy and beaten-down in their appearance and demeanor.

The guys not wearing masks tend to have good posture, good physique, and more masculine features.

It's not 100% but it's a definite trend I've noticed. I'm sure it's not accidental.

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that the vibe/energy/aura (whatever you want to call it) on people with the jab is different.
For me their vibe looks dull/gray, almost like a wilted flower. Something is missing in them but I can't put my finger on it.
I don't know your location but I would gamble to say (that depending on the country and the type of vaccine administered), there might be some minor and or major changes underway (that MSN try's to hide) within the chosen populations. Like C's said.

But there's also other major influences that accelerate the abnormal behavior's via galactic activity's as well. Perhaps were all observing some unusal signs within the population and assume aren't we all.

And as you may know the chariot out of this density is near. These are very exciting times to be wittiness and be participants with events at play.

Positive or negative its about orientation of choice and freewill. The Ultimate Universal "Gift".

Just my three cent's.
1629911774906.png

I've noticed it, general malaise and they look like crap. A friend who works in a pre school said 3 out the 5 vaxxed staff are sick as are many of her jabbed extended family.

I don't know your location but I would gamble to say (that depending on the country and the type of vaccine administered), there might be some minor and or major changes underway (that MSN try's to hide) within the chosen populations. Like C's said.

But there's also other major influences that accelerate the abnormal behavior's via galactic activity's as well. Perhaps were all observing some unusal signs within the population and assume aren't we all.

And as you may know the chariot out of this density is near. These are very exciting times to be wittiness and be participants with events at play.

Positive or negative its about orientation of choice and freewill. The Ultimate Universal "Gift".

Just my three cent's.
View attachment 48672
Your three cents? Genius! :cheer::perfect:

I know people vaccinated with Pfizer, Astra, Sputnik and both chinese vaccines. All of them look very normal and how they was before. Who believed in "corona" still believes, who didnt believed but got vaccine because they had to, still dont believe. So, I didnt notice problem with vaccinated people, BUT, I do notice overall "dumb downess" among all people. Looks like the programs are shuting down.

Back
Top Bottom