Vaccinations

hlat said:

Martina said:

Thank you. I hope something good will come out of this. I personally postponed vaccinations twice by now - that means that I don't need to pay the fine and my kid is safe by now.

Great job! Definitely keep the vaccines away from your kid.

This reminds me of the session from July 18th 2015 where parasites and viruses as a blockage to developing awareness were discussed, and vaccines were indicated as a means of spreading those viruses among us.

Here are a couple of excerpts from the session:

Laura said:

(...)

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(...)

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

(...)

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

(...)

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

As for transmarginal inhibition, there's an article written by Laura on SOTT: Transmarginal Inhibition -- Sott.net

Here is a quote from the website of Jim Stone in Mexico Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth
It's interesting that he references SOTT as well as the SOTT article Italian scientists protest funding for vaccine-safety investigation -- Sott.net

As if we did not all know the vaccines were wrecking our kids all along, - Gee, one in 35 kids now gets autism and "nobody can figure out why??" They know damn well at Newsweek, Sott and more. The entire shadow government KNOWS IT and now that Italy broke free of their grasp they are trying to bury it. Instead, they ought to just put a fork in it. THANKS ITALY for finally putting it in print from an official level. We knew it all along, but it is nice to get real confirmation from the top ranks of a first world government.

This world is becoming more and more bizarre every day. In my country, there is alleged "Morbillivirus epidemic" .So in order to solve this problem, our health minister decided that all unvaccinated children should be forbidden to go to the kindergartens in order to stop the epidemic.
What a brilliant plan.
It is not a real epidemic. It is the same story every year at this part of the year just to scare people so they could force vaccination because in the last let's say 10-15 years more and more parents are refusing to vaccinate their children and Morbillivirus is more active at this part of the year here in Macedonia since I was a kid.
And it became a problem since the vaccination rate dropped significantly in the last years.
When I was a kid I remember that during winter school break some of my friends had varicella virus. My mother was deliberately exposing me and my brother to the virus so I could catch it by bringing me in close contact with the infected children so we could play together for a few hours.
Many other parents were doing that so their kids would have a permanent immunity toward that virus.
I remember one winter that when my brother had the same virus and as brothers, we were together all the time. My mother was expecting that I would be infected too so we could go next 10-15 days staying at home so we could heal from the virus and start the second semester after the winter school break on time.
But that year I didn't catch the virus. It happened to me the next year.

At the risk of soundly extremely biased (which sadly I am), this looks like the WHO and the UN are embarking on an extermination campaign of African children. At it's best it's conducting experiments on them without there parents informed consent.

Back
Top Bottom