Vaccination for Iran holiday - Question -

Bo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi guys,

My parents are going to iran in a few weeks to visit some relatives, they will stay there for 2 weeks,

Now i did some quick searching about needed vaccination about going to this country,

this is what is suggested;

-------------------Vaccinations
Special Precautions
Diphtheria ----------------Yes
Hepatitis A ---------Yes
Malaria ----------------Sometimes
Rabies ----------------Sometimes
Tetanus ----------------Yes
Typhoid ----------------Sometimes
Yellow Fever ---------No*

Inoculation regulations can change at short notice. Please take medical advice in the case of doubt. Where 'Sometimes' appears in the table above, precautions may be required, depending on the season and region visited.

* A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from all travellers coming from infected areas.

I am aware they should be getting medical advice first of course,

but here is my question on this matter,

does it pose any danger to their health if they even take one of those vaccines IF it gets suggested by their doctor.

advice is appreciated,

thanks.

Hey Bo,

Bo said:
Hi guys, does it pose any danger to their health if they even take one of those vaccines IF it gets suggested by their doctor.

Yes, it most certainly does pose a danger to their health if they take even one of the vaccines. No vaccines are safe. No vaccines are effective. Vaccines have been implicated in causing the very diseases they are purported to prevent plus a whole host of other nasty maladies. All vaccines contain harmful ingredients such as formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, diseased animal and human matter.

Take a look at this website for more info: _http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/
Look up the ingredients in your list of suggested vaccinations.

Suggested does not mean mandatory. At least not yet.

*edit by mod* deactivated link

yeah that's what I thought...hmm, thanks a lot chacha!

thanks for the link as well!

Back
Top Bottom