Vaccinated persons emitting a code that can be captured by bluetooth

dredger

The Living Force
Dear all,

I heard about this subject mid September, when I was proposed to finance the buyout of specific material to scan bluetooth frequencies. FYI, some links to such type of material you can buy on amazon - link1 - link2 - link3 - link4 (could be useful if Scottie want to dig into the subject)
Tests were done during the first half of November, in the middle of french countryside, using some tight protocols. All was recorded and the results will be included in the new movie/documentary of Pierre Barnerias named "Primum non Noncere" (PNN) who released the famous "Hold up" documentary 1 year before.

* Side note about PNN: it should have been released the 11 November, but it hasn't yet at this date - I asked some people but none can answer the reasons. I checked P. Barnerias twitter, no news about .... more could be said about but it's not the point here, I just hope that PNN will be soon released, and I think that once it is, it's going to make a lot of noise, particularly in regard to this subject of codes emitted by vaccinated people.

I posted about in the Corona thread the 31/10 (link), there's a link to a document (which is part of a series of other documents, under PDF) which raises the topic and which already answers to many questions, here's back the link to this PDF :
(ill refer to this document as "the PDF" below)

Online video & first tests
There's one long trailer of 11m for PNN, but also a short one of 1m30s which is a kind of mini-trailer for just this subject of "bluetooth codes", here's one link to this trailer (it's in french)

I made a few researches 3 weeks before, mainly on odysee, and took note of some pertinent video. I just re-did it today and found one which is quite explicit and which answer (or partially answer) to some questions, it comes from Spain, a certain Dr Luis de Benito, and i found one with english sub-titles :

Other video are more amateur ones, just type "bluetooth" in odysee to find some, there are a lot of re-post of the same video, here are some i found :
French one, 4m52, they make a test in a forest, with 2 smartphones, scanning when a runner or biker come around :

1m video which simply shows what you see on your smartphone (if it can read them)

2m46, similar to previous one but with more context, spanish or portugese :

1m19, youtube one, video of the smartphone screen + comments (russian ?)
Link

Edit before posting : one more video, french, from well know lawyer Carlo Brusa, he made a speech visibly in a cofee the 6 November., got the link on Telegram and hopefully i found the clip on Odysee, but it's french (sorry, i lack time and energy to traduce it)

... we can find many other clips, sometimes short ones, like this one of 31s (on YTube), and i guess new ones will appear from time to time.

I did some tests on my side, but no serious ones. I had a friend entrepeneur who came here with his worker for my bathroom, he's vaccinated when his worker is not, I scanned before he arrived, once he was there, when he left, and clearly had at least one mac address found by my smartphone all the time he was present. I said at least one, because i sometimes pick up a signal that probably comes from my neighboors (I have 5 appartments surrounding mine)
I also did 2 tests outside (see my post in the covid thread linked above)
Some of my colleagues did also some tests, the most relevent was done in a germann coffe one friday evening during October, he recorded a 2m video when he scanned and spotted a lot of codes. He was with a friend and later went outside with nobody around, he scanned a few times again and spotted one code coming from his friend (none of my colleagues are jabbed)

I re-discussed about with my contact who had the results of the test done in France. He told me this was more complicated as just "vaccinated = you emit a code", some people were just PCR tested and also emitted one !? This render the topic quite more complex.
In fact, i was waiting to have the new french reportage "PNN" to be released to discuss more about this subject here on the forum, but as it wasn't (yet) released, I decided to spend this evening writing this post.

One test was made in Luxembourg, you can find it explained starting at page 51 in "the PDF"

Can all smartphone detect these codes ?
This is tricky and need to be investigated brand per brand.
With an iphone, it seems that it's not possible, or not "anymore" possible. From the discussion i had with my contact, he told me he was in measure to read them from his iphone during June, then not anymore in measure (but i have to confirm this information). I tried to figure out what would i do if i was Apple, and the answer was obvious : patch all iphone with a fix of the bluetooth drivers/software in order to avoid to display these "annoying" bluetooth codes.
For Android systems, it's more difficult to perform such a worlwide update, because it depends on the smartphone's brand. I wouldn't be surprised that some brands applied some updates with the same aim : hide this to the public.

Personnally, i rarely update my smartphone (it's on Android). It can detect these codes, but, i had to activate the developper options (which is a different operation/procedure to follow depending on the brand of the smartphone), and once in these options, there's one named (traduced from french) "Presentation of unnamed bluetooth devices" which has to be turned ON.

This means that depending on the brand of your smartphone you may have to search how to allow it to "see" these codes (or simply display them)

This lead to further questions. For instance, regarding the iphone, supposing Apple blocked this, is it then a complete blocking at the system level (drivers of the bluetooth chip), which would mean that even if you download a specialized application to scan the bluetooth it'll not detect any because at low system level it's hided/blocked !? Same question for Android systems.

If any here is an iphone guru, maybe search in the in-depth options of your iphone to check if it's possible to do something about ? Or some dedicated application would do the job ? To investigate.

About dedicated applications (on Android)
The best one is "Bluetooth scanner", once you found a code, you can use a realtime tracking function, if you come close to the source you'll have the signal strength which will raise quite visibly.

You can find screens of this application on page 49 & 50 of the PDF but also on page 85, 4 pictures, the 2nd one shows the "realtime scanning" screen, and at leat one last screen on page 98.

One funny fact about : when i downloaded it from the android "play store", one comment for this application was (traduced to english) : "impressive for locating the vaccinated" ^^

About codes
These codes are visibly mac addresses (McA). Link to wiki page about.
Normally, each manufacturer has its dedicated "starting" code, the 3 first elements of the total of 6 elements that compose the McA code can determine the name of the brand/constructor. I found 2 websites which allow to find the brand behind a mac adress found :

For instance, there's an "Android bluedroid" coming from one of my 2 neighboors on the left of my flat, its mac address starts by
9C:71:3A which refers to Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
One other neighboor on the right got a TV with code starting with 64:12:36 which refers to Technicolor CH USA Inc
Note : the application bluetooth scanner lists the manufacturer code

For all the unnamed codes i found and tested so far, none was linked to a manufacturer !?

The most important information is that the code emitted by someone changes ! From the video of Dr de Benito, he mentions 5 different codes, but i don't know if it's correct, this would require to conduct the same test with one known vaccinated person during a certain time and each time take note of the code he's emitting. I think it's more than 5, I even wonder if it's not always changing, maybe a kind of algorythm based on date & time or other variables, which would mean that you'll never see 2x the same code emitted by a vaccinated person once he "renewed". I also have no clue about the frequence of this "renewal" of McA code ...

One other thing i noticed, but it's just supposition to investigate : the possibility that it does not emit all the time. For instance, it seems that i do not pick up any more signal during the night !?

--------------------

There are probably other details i miss but this first post is already long.

I encourage anyone to conduct his own tests and post here, or investigate about, discuss, search.... dunno. To me it looks like a good "practical" networking exercice.

One last note/advise : if you make screen captures of your smartphone and want to post them here, for privacy reason, ensure that the MacAddress of your own smartphone is not visible on the screenshoot - I would have liked to share the small "clip" my colleague did in the german coffee, but we can see the McA of his smartphone, soI did not share it.

Last edited:
Dear all,

I heard about this subject mid September, when I was proposed to finance the buyout of specific material to scan bluetooth frequencies. FYI, some links to such type of material you can buy on amazon - link1 - link2 - link3 - link4 (could be useful if Scottie want to dig into the subject)
Tests were done during the first half of November, in the middle of french countryside, using some tight protocols. All was recorded and the results will be included in the new movie/documentary of Pierre Barnerias named "Primum non Noncere" (PNN) who released the famous "Hold up" documentary 1 year before.

* Side note about PNN: it should have been released the 11 November, but it hasn't yet at this date - I asked some people but none can answer the reasons. I checked P. Barnerias twitter, no news about .... more could be said about but it's not the point here, I just hope that PNN will be soon released, and I think that once it is, it's going to make a lot of noise, particularly in regard to this subject of codes emitted by vaccinated people.

I posted about in the Corona thread the 31/10 (link), there's a link to a document (which is part of a series of other documents, under PDF) which raises the topic and which already answers to many questions, here's back the link to this PDF :
(ill refer to this document as "the PDF" below)

Online video & first tests
There's one long trailer of 11m for PNN, but also a short one of 1m30s which is a kind of mini-trailer for just this subject of "bluetooth codes", here's one link to this trailer (it's in french)

I made a few researches 3 weeks before, mainly on odysee, and took note of some pertinent video. I just re-did it today and found one which is quite explicit and which answer (or partially answer) to some questions, it comes from Spain, a certain Dr Luis de Benito, and i found one with english sub-titles :

Other video are more amateur ones, just type "bluetooth" in odysee to find some, there are a lot of re-post of the same video, here are some i found :
French one, 4m52, they make a test in a forest, with 2 smartphones, scanning when a runner or biker come around :

1m video which simply shows what you see on your smartphone (if it can read them)

2m46, similar to previous one but with more context, spanish or portugese :

1m19, youtube one, video of the smartphone screen + comments (russian ?)
Link

Edit before posting : one more video, french, from well know lawyer Carlo Brusa, he made a speech visibly in a cofee the 6 November., got the link on Telegram and hopefully i found the clip on Odysee, but it's french (sorry, i lack time and energy to traduce it)

... we can find many other clips, sometimes short ones, like this one of 31s (on YTube), and i guess new ones will appear from time to time.

I did some tests on my side, but no serious ones. I had a friend entrepeneur who came here with his worker for my bathroom, he's vaccinated when his worker is not, I scanned before he arrived, once he was there, when he left, and clearly had at least one mac address found by my smartphone all the time he was present. I said at least one, because i sometimes pick up a signal that probably comes from my neighboors (I have 5 appartments surrounding mine)
I also did 2 tests outside (see my post in the covid thread linked above)
Some of my colleagues did also some tests, the most relevent was done in a germann coffe one friday evening during October, he recorded a 2m video when he scanned and spotted a lot of codes. He was with a friend and later went outside with nobody around, he scanned a few times again and spotted one code coming from his friend (none of my colleagues are jabbed)

I re-discussed about with my contact who had the results of the test done in France. He told me this was more complicated as just "vaccinated = you emit a code", some people were just PCR tested and also emitted one !? This render the topic quite more complex.
In fact, i was waiting to have the new french reportage "PNN" to be released to discuss more about this subject here on the forum, but as it wasn't (yet) released, I decided to spend this evening writing this post.

One test was made in Luxembourg, you can find it explained starting at page 51 in "the PDF"

With an iphone, it seems that it's not possible, or not "anymore" possible. From the discussion i had with my contact, he told me he was in measure to read them from his iphone during June, then not anymore in measure (but i have to confirm this information). I tried to figure out what would i do if i was Apple, and the answer was obvious : patch all iphone with a fix of the bluetooth drivers/software in order to avoid to display these "annoying" bluetooth codes.
For Android systems, it's more difficult to perform such a worlwide update, because it depends on the smartphone's brand. I wouldn't be surprised that some brands applied some updates with the same aim : hide this to the public.

Personnally, i rarely update my smartphone (it's on Android). It can detect these codes, but, i had to activate the developper options (which is a different operation/procedure to follow depending on the brand of the smartphone), and once in these options, there's one named (traduced from french) "Presentation of unnamed bluetooth devices" which has to be turned ON.

This means that depending on the brand of your smartphone you may have to search how to allow it to "see" these codes (or simply display them)

This lead to further questions. For instance, regarding the iphone, supposing Apple blocked this, is it then a complete blocking at the system level (drivers of the bluetooth chip), which would mean that even if you download a specialized application to scan the bluetooth it'll not detect any because at low system level it's hided/blocked !? Same question for Android systems.

If any here is an iphone guru, maybe search in the in-depth options of your iphone to check if it's possible to do something about ? Or some dedicated application would do the job ? To investigate.

About dedicated applications (on Android)
The best one is "Bluetooth scanner", once you found a code, you can use a realtime tracking function, if you come close to the source you'll have the signal strength which will raise quite visibly.

You can find screens of this application on page 49 & 50 of the PDF but also on page 85, 4 pictures, the 2nd one shows the "realtime scanning" screen, and at leat one last screen on page 98.

One funny fact about : when i downloaded it from the android "play store", one comment for this application was (traduced to english) : "impressive for locating the vaccinated" ^^

About codes
These codes are visibly mac addresses (McA). Link to wiki page about.
Normally, each manufacturer has its dedicated "starting" code, the 3 first elements of the total of 6 elements that compose the McA code can determine the name of the brand/constructor. I found 2 websites which allow to find the brand behind a mac adress found :

For instance, there's an "Android bluedroid" coming from one of my 2 neighboors on the left of my flat, its mac address starts by
9C:71:3A which refers to Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
One other neighboor on the right got a TV with code starting with 64:12:36 which refers to Technicolor CH USA Inc
Note : the application bluetooth scanner lists the manufacturer code

For all the unnamed codes i found and tested so far, none was linked to a manufacturer !?

The most important information is that the code emitted by someone changes ! From the video of Dr de Benito, he mentions 5 different codes, but i don't know if it's correct, this would require to conduct the same test with one known vaccinated person during a certain time and each time take note of the code he's emitting. I think it's more than 5, I even wonder if it's not always changing, maybe a kind of algorythm based on date & time or other variables, which would mean that you'll never see 2x the same code emitted by a vaccinated person once he "renewed". I also have no clue about the frequence of this "renewal" of McA code ...

One other thing i noticed, but it's just supposition to investigate : the possibility that it does not emit all the time. For instance, it seems that i do not pick up any more signal during the night !?

--------------------

There are probably other details i miss but this first post is already long.

I encourage anyone to conduct his own tests and post here, or investigate about, discuss, search.... dunno. To me it looks like a good "practical" networking exercice.

One last note/advise : if you make screen captures of your smartphone and want to post them here, for privacy reason, ensure that the MacAddress of your own smartphone is not visible on the screenshoot - I would have liked to share the small "clip" my colleague did in the german coffee, but we can see the McA of his smartphone, soI did not share it.
I don't know much about all the phone techie stuff and don't really want to (my phone is 15 year old ). I was just curious, though, if these metallic bits are some kind of chip, what would happen to them if exposed to the infra red waves of a sauna blanket on a regular basis, hypothetically?

I tried this out at summer in crowded street at Saturday night. The result was staggering 100+ unknown Bluetooth devices. It was very sobering experience to realize there are so much people in near proximity with those devices in themselves with potential to do harm.Screenshot_2021-08-07-22-04-28-646_com.android.settings.jpg

Spectre, 2015

I have to think of the James Bond 007 movie “Spectre” from 2015 in which Bond got injected with nanobots and therefore could be traced all around the world. The way Hollywood drops twisted symbolism, plans and wishful thinking ideas into movies, is both fascinating as it is repulsive.

No Time To Die, 2021

It didn’t feel any better with the latest Bond film (No Time to Die) where i found the illustrations with DNA symbolism, tinkering, pathogen transmission (only against certain people) feels darkly and striking…

It was just a thought regarding possible injection of material that can transmit information or identify a person with a unique “ID” versus Bluetooth Addresses potentially showing up in vaccinated people.

Last edited:
Several weeks ago a co-worker showed me a long list of what looked like mac addresses in his phone's Bluetooth registry. Bluetooth equipment, other phones, headphones, etc., is usually listed by their name/brand, not mac address. His phone is an android phone, can't remember the brand. I tried to do the same in my iPhone, and my daughter's Android phone, but those don't have that feature.

I give one example regarding my current smartphone, I have an Huawei P20 Lite.
I typed the following keywords in duckduckgo : "huawei p20 lite enable developer"
A couple of links ... the first one is a YT video of less than 1m30 which explains how to enable this set of options (link)
The method is visibly different per brand of (android) smartphone, you have to make your own research.
For iphone, still a mystery and don't know if it's still possible to see/list these codes (unnamed bluetooth devices) from now.

Another information is regarding laptops PC (from ultra-portable to heavier models) : they have now all a bluetooth chip. Some investigations could also be done on this field. The lone example i have so far is a (rather new) model of the MSI brand, the "MSI Modern 15" series (with many different sub-models).
I have one with Unix installed on it, the latest release of the Mint distribution : Linux Mint 20.2 based on Ubuntu 20.04LTS.
It works very well to detect the bluetooth unnamed devices, and to the question of what will happen if configured in Windows 10, answer is : I don't know. Further tests & researchs should be made about (same on macOS laptops).

Could it be, that a lot of people have contact tracing apps enabled that are exposing some "random" Bluetooth IDs? I mean that if someone buys the narration, it is also probable that he'll be participating in other rituals regarding the "heroic battle with Windmills" (as presented by Mattias Desmet). From this document, we have a concept of "Rolling Proximity Identifier" that is used for anonymous tracing:
Zrzut ekranu z 2021-11-15 13-17-24.png

if someone buys the narration
Could you please precise what you mean by buying the narration ?

FYI, tests were made on isolated people with no device on them and they were emitting such code.

From what i know you have one McA per "communication chip" (here the bluetooth chip, but you also have one for wifi), this ID is fixed and won't change, it's also not a BLE (bluetooth low energy) and when you spot one, by default it displays the name of the model of smartphone, or any name the owner edited. Sure that this (these tracing apps) won't help, but i would bet that this new protocol is used in the recent covid tracing apps and from what I know just a minority of people are using them, in many countries it was a flop.

If you doubt, why not trying ? Just find a device (smartphone or laptop) that can pick up these codes and conduct some tests then come back here with the results you found :-)

FYI, tests were made on isolated people with no device on them and they were emitting such code

Ah thanks for that info, I was wondering, because had previously seen a few claims like this where they didn't seem to take into account that it could've just been people with bluetooth turned on on their phones. It's pretty weird if true, like, I wonder why they'd use bluetooth? (as opposed to making up some other slightly different protocol, which would not be easily scannable by anyone).. I guess BT devices are extremely plentiful but seems like if it was some kind of high tech tracking system rollout, it would be easy enough for "them" to use something different, even if it was just a slightly altered version of the same tech? (I don't know much about bluetooth but I guess it'd need a data handshake, and very specific protocol, for something to be recognised as a BT device)... Also BT only operates over very short distances right, like a few metres?

Just my pondering/speculation on it FWIW.. no clue!

I am going to test it myself, out of curiosity.. had downloaded a BT scanning program awhile ago, and will have a look next time someone who's had an mRNA injection comes to visit. I do know that no spooky MAC addresses appear from either of the two astrozeneca-imbued people I live with, or from any of my neighbours (don't know their injection status though)

FYI, tests were made on isolated people with no device on them and they were emitting such code.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of the methodology.

Sorry for not being precise. What was my point, is that if someone is jabbed by his own will, he probably is using also those contact tracing apps, because this reinforces his view on the whole subject and strengthens social bonds via common rituals. This might be a substantial bias in observing and analyzing Bluetooth identifiers "in the wild".

For example, if I want to verify if a person is emitting some kind of Bluetooth identifier, I'd need to put her in a room that is isolated from bystanders (that can potentially wear some devices, possibly with contact tracing enabled), neighboring Smart TV's (that emit identifiers even in "sleep"), and without her smartphone in range, etc. Bluetooth radio waves can be also reflected, so the room geometry (doors, windows, and furniture material) matters. So I guess, that the best place (and most practical) to take the measures is the middle of the forest...

As for scanning neighborhoods, contact tracing is problematic, because it generates and advertises seemingly "random" identifiers every 15 minutes. So, one neighbor with contact tracing enabled can give us four distinct IDs, if we are polling identifiers for an hour. These IDs are especially interesting because on how they are formed, there is no information (AFAIK) about device vendors encoded.

I wonder why they'd use bluetooth?

Maybe they had to make it like that, so it could be easily used to communicate with already existing devices to read/write data.

Or maybe it is different protocol and it is just their wishful thinking that went wrong. Some smartphones could have buggy drivers and scanning detects more than they wanted to be seen.
Or developers of that bluetooth-like thing checked it beforehand and it was hidden when scanned by their devices. "It works on my computer" said every programmer ever, and then those got deployed and it did not work like they wanted to.

Thanks Brandon, this obliges me to dig the subject ...
I found the following table regarding bluetooth :
1636987498948.png
And that in 2017, when samsung released the Galaxy 8, they also released bluetooth 5.0 which (theoritically) allows up to 200m distance.

My bet about is that it's one of their blind spot and they are trying to "fix" this. I hope that the new reportage will soon be released, we should have more information about.

For those who dont understand french, in the video of the laywer Carlo Brusa i posted above, he clearly states that he performed an observation by a bailiff in a specifc "desert" area (in regard to other signals/devices), all was legally demonstrated (and he also states that the same was done in Noumea (New Caledonia)

I have been conducting this experiment since summer with my clients - 90% of them are jabbed, and I see at least a dozen on a typical working day - not even once I detected anything funny on my blue tooth, I also check if I go to a busy restaurant, or supermarket, since almost 90% of population has two vaccines, again nothing, ever.
I do have an iphone.
If there is a techie on this thread, it would be interesting to see if this is is true, or I simply dont detect anything because there is nothing to detect.
In any case I am not too convinced about this. How can you disable iphone to detect vaccine blue tooth codes and not detect other codes? Far fetched IMO - but I have no idea how this technology works so I might be wrong.

I have been conducting this experiment since summer with my clients - 90% of them are jabbed, and I see at least a dozen on a typical working day - not even once I detected anything funny on my blue tooth, I also check if I go to a busy restaurant, or supermarket, since almost 90% of population has two vaccines, again nothing, ever.
I do have an iphone.
If there is a techie on this thread, it would be interesting to see if this is is true, or I simply dont detect anything because there is nothing to detect.
In any case I am not too convinced about this. How can you disable iphone to detect vaccine blue tooth codes and not detect other codes? Far fetched IMO - but I have no idea how this technology works so I might be wrong.
Hi Deckard, it's simple : just patch the driver which manage your bluetooth and ignore some results ! At least, the domain of IT development is my domain, so for this possibility, i can state that it's quite easy to do.

On the other hand, one of my colleague has an iphone, and when they (my colleagues) did the test at the office, the one with an Android was picking up many codes when the one with the iphone was picking up nothing. They did also the test with the new "unix-configured'" laptop and he was also picking up these codes. Do you think that Apple would not react to this "leak" when it started to be known mid 2021 ? Maybe a good reason to get rid of one's iphone. Last note about : this was also confirmed by my contact who participated in buying the stuff for the test done for the incoming reportage "PNN". If you can find a relative who has an android smartphone, you may have more luck, but it may not work depending on the brand, the eventual recent patchs and also depending on the activation of this feature in the hidden "developers options" of any Android system. For laptop, i have no ideas, I hope to see/read more testimonies and testing here during the coming days to better figure out the topic.

Let's search & network ! :-)

One article on a french blog, as it's an original one, here's the link to the english auto-traduction by google
And below the link to the original article :

I'm used to communicate by email with the owner of the blog, it's him who wrote it.

One other information i received yesterday : the reportage Primum non Noncere will be released tonight !
It should be released only on this website : soon - Hold-Up / Hold On
It will not be free, cost is around 5€ to view it (rent it) and 12 to buy it.
What i wonder is if the passage of the reportage which demonstrates the topic of this thread is ... demonstrative or not ? If it is, then it'll make a lot of noise.
(i also wonder how they did for the online payment...i mean, they are almost obliged to use one of the big payment providers services, like paypal, and paypal already demonstrated that they can block an account, thus, i remain curious ...)

Back
Top Bottom