V for Vendetta

There is also a short scene in the news about a civil war in the US..
I've also always held a concern about the throw away comment during the film regarding how the UK enacts a viral genocide on the population of Ireland - as if to make an example. I'm afraid, watch this space! Happy Nov 5th everyone, which by the way is an ancient British fire ritual that has as much to do with comet memory as it does with appropriating a 17thcentury catholic-political martyr. I once visited a certain village in Devon where until at least recently they let loose burning tar barrels down the narrow streets in memory of the unleashed flames from above... or as they say 'for some unknown reason lost in antiquity'... .

Ottery St Mary - Tar Barrels

I've also always held a concern about the throw away comment during the film regarding how the UK enacts a viral genocide on the population of Ireland - as if to make an example. I'm afraid, watch this space! Happy Nov 5th everyone, which by the way is an ancient British fire ritual that has as much to do with comet memory as it does with appropriating a 17thcentury catholic-political martyr. I once visited a certain village in Devon where until at least recently they let loose burning tar barrels down the narrow streets in memory of the unleashed flames from above... or as they say 'for some unknown reason lost in antiquity'... .

Ottery St Mary - Tar Barrels
Interesting find. Notice the St.Mary name is used in the movie. This is the school where the virus broke out first and also in Three Waters plant. Three Waters is a reference to the Triple Goddess I believe. They used three wavey lines as one of her symbols and movie shows this as well. There is tons of these kind of small details and references in the film. I am not even sure Wachowski's were aware of that.

I saw the film years ago and found it fascinating even then. Most well-made films on this subject do that. You always triggered me.
So I looked at it again today and it's absolutely stunning how clear the parallels to the here and now are.

Quote V: "People should never be afraid of the government. The government should be afraid of the people".

They played this movie at our local theater in Camas, WA. I took 2 of my kids and it was awesome to see on the big screen! Then I talked to a friend from work and was totally shocked to hear that she did not like the movie.
I wrote a movie review of it on my website:
because although I love the movie, it has a lot of propaganda and misdirection.

While we witness a genocide of feathered friends in the name of biosafety, and while solar cycles put wheat worship to rest, join me in a moment of appreciation for eggies-in-a-basket (and all that they represent.) Here’s to real butter! 🍳

A short clip:
Remember Remember the 5th of November - V for Vendetta
Three years since the last post, and November 5, 2023 is coming up on Sunday.

V for Vendetta was mentioned in the following session.

The killing will continue until even the "silent majority" find their voice.
Session 23 August 2014
(Menrva) I wanted to ask about Ferguson, Missouri. We wanted to know if the events there were a marker?

A: Not a marker per se, it was an opportunity.

Q: (Perceval) It was an opportunity for people to wake up, see what's going on, and take action. But they didn't. It was a missed opportunity by the people.

(L) Yeah.

A: The killing will continue until even the "silent majority" find their voice. They were silent at the exposure of Ferguson and many previous incidents. But notice that the anger is still building and psychopaths always miscalculate.

Q: (Pierre) That's a message of hope. There will be a reaction eventually.

(Perceval) They'll miscalculate in that they'll allow the killing to continue, and they don't realize that there's a breaking point where there's a string of murders, just killing people gratuitously in the street, and that will trigger large percentage of people...

(Andromeda) Something will break...
It'll be like in V for Vendetta.
(Perceval) And that's what they can't budget for because they're psychopaths. All of these shootings by cops are the result of the ponerization of America and the influx of psychopaths into society and into positions of power; more ordinary psychopaths, the only place they can get power is the police force; so, they flood the police forces because they're not smart enough to be politicians. Then they get guns and start shooting people. That's not part of their plan. I mean, I don't think they're trying to incite revolution by killing people. It's just a function of psychopaths in the police force doing what they do. It's going to be a war between them and ordinary people.

(Andromeda) It'll be like in V for Vendetta.

A: Psychopaths see these events as reasons to impose more controls, but that only results in more pressure and more anger which will reach a global tipping point.

Q: (Pierre) Doesn't it mean national or international revolt?

A: "Tipping points" can be other than human initiated actions.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic reactions.

(L) Yeah.

(Perceval) Earth changes.

(Pierre) It would have been better that humans react. {Note: if humans don’t take care of their problems, the cosmos will.}

(Chu) But that makes sense like with dictatorships where people were oppressed and killed in front of other people, and still the people submitted. If it's not a cosmic type of reaction, people won't react now. They just don't have it in them.

(L) Yeah, I think the big key to what's going on here is the global nature of the repression, the killing, the suppression, you know?

(Perceval) It's linked because they say, okay, the effect of psychopaths can cause people to rise up and have a revolution. But other than that, it would be nature. It reminds me of that 2004 tsunami when they said...

(L) “If you can't create within, you create without”. When people's creativity is suppressed...

(Perceval) …it manifests externally. It was a wave of creativity that was being suppressed, and it was a wave that came in and destroyed everything, you know what I mean?

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) There's a circle, or negative feedback loop described with the dynastic cycle {in “Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection}...

(L) That's a positive feedback loop of negative events.

(Pierre) Yeah, you're right. More earth events, more desperation, more control, more anger, and it keeps feeding itself.

(L) Okay, next question?
Will Israel get its comeuppance and the Gaza atrocities abate?
(KJN) Will Israel get its comeuppance and the Gaza atrocities abate?

A: Israel will certainly "pay the piper", but perhaps not soon enough.

Q: (L) I just keep wanting a comet to just come down on Tel Aviv. There was a session years ago where the C's warned us not to go to Tel Aviv. We were invited to a conference, and they suggested that we not go because they could see something really big coming for Tel Aviv at some point in the future. Now, that was years ago, but you know how time is for the Cs; it's irrelevant. So, I suspect that there IS something really big coming for Tel Aviv.

(Pierre) Something of cosmic origin?

(L) Possibly, we don't know.

(Perceval) One of the depressing things I was thinking about was that the world needs - in a strange way - Israel and the Zionists to do what they're doing, i.e. massacring civilians, to provide an opportunity for the people of the world to wake up and make a choice; a last opportunity to make a choice between yes and no, good and evil, etc. In that sense, they serve a purpose. So that kind of stuff will continue on until the very last.

(L) So it's like in the Book of Revelation: the Palestinians are the saints.

(Perceval) By dying for humanity, in a certain sense...

(Pierre) What is the nature of the big event coming to Tel Aviv?

(L) You know they're not gonna tell you that! They would have told me that way back then. Wait and see!

A: Yes.

Q: (Kniall) Read Pierre's book. [laughter]

(L) Alright, next?
The session took place more than nine years ago, but notice how many of the themes from that session have come up. I wonder if the "silent majority" is about to find their voice?

Back
Top Bottom