US dollar price for subcriptions to CtD

Nienna Eluch said:
SolarMother, from little comments you have dropped in this thread, I am really getting the feeling that there is something not good happening in your life right now. I just want you to know that if you feel like sharing the load, getting some really good feedback and help, there is the Swamp where you can discuss any problems you may have with people who really care about the Real You.

Keeping things in will only cause anguish. Sharing lightens the load as it can be brought out into the light and out of your psyche and there are a lot of caring people that will be able to help you out.

I, of course, could be misreading things, and if so, I apologize. :flowers:

thank you Nienna for that info re the swamp. You are not misreading things...
I will share on the swamp soon because I AM experiencing a lot of attacks from people that it's a bloody shock to see being used as conduits, and its hard to keep subjective and unemotional, but at least I am watching the predator's mind at work in the process--whiile wanting to break down and cry or hide at the same time! :shock:
I have to watch out for my eye problem still, so cannot read for long on the forum, that's the issue with posting too much. :cry:
I can be online for a little while more today.
Thank you again dearheart!

Back
Top Bottom