US Casualties way down, but MSM not reporting it

R

Rick

Okay, what's the deal? There have been way fewer US casualties over the last month and I haven't heard a peep about it in the mainstream media.
http://cryptome.org/mil-dead-iqw.htm#Calendar%20July%202006

It's noteworthy that the killings went down as Israel began its offensive against Gaza and Lebanon, one more key to US foreknowledge of the operation. Is the US pulling out? Are they keeping a low key and doing fewer patrols knowing the offensive would create a backlash against US troops? And why aren't the neocon pundits on Fox spouting off on the reduced casualties, claiming "success" in curbing "terrorism"? However, circumstantially, the number of "suicide" bombings have remained about the same against Iraqi civilians.

Maybe they're waiting until closer to the election to trumpet this. I think you are right that they are doing fewer patrols. This was announced as a policy shift at some point this year. What has been stepped up and not reported on is vastly increased bombing raids in Iraq by the U.S. Air Force. Notice how the media never talks about the Air Force in Iraq? More Iraqis dead and fewer U.S. people. Most of the casualties for U.S. troops seem to be in supply runs.

Rick said:
Okay, what's the deal? There have been way fewer US casualties over the last month and I haven't heard a peep about it in the mainstream media.
http://cryptome.org/mil-dead-iqw.htm#Calendar%20July%202006

It's noteworthy that the killings went down as Israel began its offensive against Gaza and Lebanon, one more key to US foreknowledge of the operation. Is the US pulling out? Are they keeping a low key and doing fewer patrols knowing the offensive would create a backlash against US troops? And why aren't the neocon pundits on Fox spouting off on the reduced casualties, claiming "success" in curbing "terrorism"? However, circumstantially, the number of "suicide" bombings have remained about the same against Iraqi civilians.

DonaldJHunt said:
Maybe they're waiting until closer to the election to trumpet this. I think you are right that they are doing fewer patrols. This was announced as a policy shift at some point this year. What has been stepped up and not reported on is vastly increased bombing raids in Iraq by the U.S. Air Force. Notice how the media never talks about the Air Force in Iraq? More Iraqis dead and fewer U.S. people. Most of the casualties for U.S. troops seem to be in supply runs.
I suspect more is going on. As far as I can gather, air strikes have not stepped up as the number of casualties have gone down, but this may be underreported. My suspicion is the troops are being diverted somewhere else, perhaps along the Iranian border. Or they may be evacuating altogether knowing Israel may extend their offensive against Iran. US troops are a prime target and sitting ducks. The generals know this.

usa shell shock artillery casualties

i found, i do not recall how, an article in the nyt, on shellshock in the usa artillery soldiers.
its reference is

i have copied the article and partly edited it. it is quite long and detailed, it is in the box "attach files".

PLEASE READ IT.

I WAS SCANDALIZED by this article, because it blatently demonstrates the BASIC INCOMPETENCE of the whole us military. and their careless use of their human resources. and then, they are upset by the next mass shooting.

it is evidently known that loud noises are harmful to the body, and there are civilian norms to regulate this noise.

but the usa military seem to never have heard of it. this is the summum of HYPOCRISY. they play with the health of young soldiers, and do not even think of shell shock. they know how to build artillery with 10m titanium cannons, but they know NOTHING ABOUT TRAUMA.

and from such an IGNORANT country we should accept their health and other DICTATES????

PLEASE MEDITATE ON THIS ABYSSMAL IGNORANCE

Attachments

• usa veterans having shell shock.pdf
    53 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom