URGENT! 2 Days to say NO to covid shots as part of Childrens vaccine schedule

SummerLite

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

There are 31,737 comments received so far.​

Dates​

The meeting will be held on October 19, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EDT and October 20, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., EDT (dates and times subject to change, see the ACIP website for updates ). The meeting will be webcast live via the World Wide Web. Written comments must be received on or before October 20, 2022.
You must comment to let the CDC and FRN committee know, unequivocally, that the Covid shots will not be on the childhood vaccination schedule.

Share this far and wide. TWO DAYS to stop this madness for our kids.

Regulations.gov

ACIP Committee members listed below (especially Dr. Long since she doesn't seem to have her email address listed). Phone calls are critical! You can call at any hour and leave a message.
• Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
• Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
• Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
• Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
• Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
• Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
• Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
• Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
• Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
• Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
• Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
• Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
• Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
• Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
• Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
Sent from Proton Mail for iOS
WE HAVE TWO DAYS!
Comment period ends in TWO DAYS for the FRN October 2022 ACIP Meeting.
Posted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Sep 18, 2022.
ACTION ITEM:
You must comment to let the CDC and FRN committee know, unequivocally, that the Covid shots will not be on the childhood vaccination schedule.
Regulations.gov

☠️☠️☠️☠️ DANG IT, PEOPLE! Look at this. 1,122 comments?!
Look, if you don't mind Covid shots ending up on the Childhood Vaccination Schedule, then by all means, DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE AND COMMENT.
Really, it's ok. Your kids will be required to get these shots when they end up on the official vaccination schedule.
The CDC is slated to have meetings on the childhood vaccine regimen beginning on October 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EDT (TODAY!) and also on October 20, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., EDT. The meeting will be open to the public and will have a section available for public comment.
Oh, did I mention that once this occurs, NO ONE will be able to sue the government or the pharmaceutical companies if your kids die or are injured from the shots?
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS and SPEND FIVE MINUTES on this site to comment.
Share this post EVERYWHERE. Who cares if you will be unpopular for sharing this on your social media? Who cares if you lose friends over this?
If someone gets pissed at you for wanting to stop these shots from ending up on the MANDATORY list of childhood vaccinations, tell them you'd rather hurt their feelings than hurt your kids' future.
DO IT. RIGHT NOW. Regulations.gov

The CDC is Quietly Pushing Annual Covid Shots for Children So That Big Pharma Gets Complete Liability Protection​

The CDC is Quietly Holding a Vote on Annual Covid Shots for Children — And There is a Sinister Agenda at Stake

Excerpt:
  • The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is set to convene the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) in order to decide on the recommended regimen for childhood vaccinations.

The committee’s decision will be highly consequential not only for the children who will be subjected to a long-term regime of mRNA shots for Covid-19, regardless of their risk factors or known adverse effects, such as myocarditis and pericarditis, but it will be a boon to pharmaceutical companies that are seeking liability protection once-and-for-all for the Covid shots.

As pointed out by Robert Kennedy Jr., who runs the Children’s Health Defense, and who has a track record of opposing various vaccines, the real agenda at play here is to ensure Big Pharma can never be sued over the Covid shots. “So they’re never going to market a vaccine, allow people access to a vaccine, an approved vaccine, without getting liability protection,” Kennedy Jr. said in a clip on Mikhaila Peterson’s podcast. “And now, the Emergency Use Authorization vaccines have liability protection under the PREP Act and the CARES Act. So as long as… you take an emergency use, you can’t sue them. Once they get approved, now you can sue ’em, unless they can get it recommended for children. Because all vaccines that are recommended, officially recommended for children get it, liability protection. Even if an adult gets that vaccine. That’s why they’re going after kids.”
Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom no longer recommend Covid shots for young people, due in part to low Covid risk for those who have natural immunity from prior infection, as well as known side effects of the mRNA shots.

Thanks for sharing,

I think it's worth the time to make our objections clear and heard. However, considering the amount of sales that covid shots are making, the companies that are in charge of internal policy, won't allow any change in policy that would prevent them from making billions of dollars a year with the newborn vaccine schedule

Thanks for sharing,

I think it's worth the time to make our objections clear and heard. However, considering the amount of sales that covid shots are making, the companies that are in charge of internal policy, won't allow any change in policy that would prevent them from making billions of dollars a year with the newborn vaccine schedule
It is important to make our voices heard even though I don't expect this will change what they do. In thinking about this today, if these voices caused even one person on that board to waiver and question it would be a good thing. And all the rest know those comments are there. How many people are on this board, 20? That's 20 that say yes and 37,000 (or more) that say NO! That must have some affect on the energetic field although its something we can't see if that makes sense. I've also looked at it as sending a signal to the higher order of things which is important. Like saying "this is where I stand."

A lot of excellent comments can be read on the comments page.

CDC outside committee (ACIP) unanimously votes to add the COVID mRNA shots to the VFC program​

Vote was 15-0. It's an EUA vaccine that is not commercially available. They voted to add it to the Vaccines For Children schedule. This is NOT the childhood vaccine schedule. That may happen tomorrow.​

More about the VFC program.

Summary​

Don’t panic…. yet. This is NOT the main event.
That may happen tomorrow when they may vote to add these vaccines to the childhood vaccination schedule which would make the vaccines mandatory in many states.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s episode!
Not that I expect a positive out come from this but I also read this isn't the final vote which happens today. Just for the record, there have been 86,799 comments posted On regulations. Com. THe word got out and people responded! Good! Can you imagine how awful it would have been if no one bothered.

86,799!

unfortunately but not unexpectedly. It was good that 86,799 people responded.

ACIP committee approves mRNA vaccines for the childhood schedule 15-0​

We all predicted this would happen. This allows the EUA to end, but provides full immunity protection forever for the COVID vaccine manufacturers.​

This just happened minutes ago. The ACIP committee voted on Thursday, as predicted, to add the COVID vaccines to the childhood vaccination schedule so that the manufacturers will now get full liability protection for the authorized product forever.

Here’s the Reuters story that was just published:

The last of the public commenters was cut off because they were talking about Nuremberg. They were asking why do you even have a public comment section because nobody listens to the comments.
The ACIP committee voted 15-0 to approve the mRNA COVID shots for the childhood immunization schedule, just as I and others predicted they would.
See Meryl Nass’s writeup on her prediction which just came true a few minutes ago.

This means several things:

1. The “emergency” can now end. They needed the emergency to be able to create EUA approval which gave them liability protection as long as the emergency existed. The emergency is no longer needed.
  2. The vaccine makers can now manufacture fully “approved” vaccines and have complete liability protection forever.
  3. The ACIP vote is just a recommendation. The CDC must add it to the schedule, but that’s a slam dunk.

How corrupt are these people? Very corrupt.​

These people do not want to see any data that shows the vaccines are not safe.

I tried to ask the Chair of the ACIP committee, Grace Lee, if she wanted to see the Israeli safety data showing the vaccines aren’t safe. She refused to answer my Yes or No question on this important data and called the cops on me (even though I didn’t violate any laws). I have it all on video.

That is the level of corruption we are dealing with here: “scientists” who simply look the other way when asked if they want to see the safety data.

My video erases all doubt that they could be honest. The cop handed her my note so I know she got it. She never responded to the offer. They don’t want to look at any negative data.

This means COVID shots will be required in certain states​

The Reuters article contained this statement:

"Adding the COVID-19 vaccine to the recommended childhood immunization schedule does not constitute a requirement that any child receive the vaccine," said Dr. Nirav Shah, an ACIP member and Director of Maine's Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
What Dr. Shah failed to point out is that there are many states which adopt the entire childhood schedule as a requirement to attend public school. So sure, the vote doesn’t force anyone to follow it, but the reality is that it will be mandated in those states that require the entire vaccine schedule. That point was conveniently left out.

Summary​

We all knew this was going to happen. I still don’t know of a single healthy kid who died from COVID. We do know of healthy kids who die from the shot. This is insanity and few members of Congress have the guts to speak out about this.

If you haven’t supported Senator Ron Johnson in the past, this would be a very good time to donate to his campaign. It is imperative he win. Please read this article and make a donation using the link in the article. Thanks!

ACIP committee approves mRNA vaccines for the childhood schedule 15-0​

We all predicted this would happen. This allows the EUA to end, but provides full immunity protection forever for the COVID vaccine manufacturers.​

This just happened minutes ago. The ACIP committee voted on Thursday, as predicted, to add the COVID vaccines to the childhood vaccination schedule so that the manufacturers will now get full liability protection for the authorized product forever.
I need a vomit emoji. One that covers the whole page.
Sad or angry doesn't fit... this sickens me to my Soul.

Session May 9, 2020
(Joe) In terms of populations’ reactions to this, it seems to be kinda split. You have a lot of the authoritarian follower types who say to wear your mask and they call the police on people they see walking outside twice a day. And then there are quite a number of other people who maybe normally would be “authoritarian follower” types who seem to be calling BS on this situation because it’s SO blatant. So, I was just wondering if a majority of people can actually see through the lies?
A: Not yet. Wait for it!
Q: (Andromeda) Any minute…
(L) So in others words, they really do have to suffer more before they wake up?
A:
Yes
Q: (L) And there has to be a lot more death before they wake up?
A: Yes
💔

I had a feeling, specially with the way things are even with the covid nonsense, it's so out of people's radar that they barely pay attention to it anymore, there's this strange sensation, which is false, of things having gone back to normal... but the change that was implemented is there and it may have had its effects.

I can't help but draw comparisons between the covid restrictions and the way things are being restricted because of an equally contrived energy crisis, a self inflicted wound that somehow justifies restrictions in people's homes... this time isn't on the outside world, this time it's in your house. It's incredible, but very very real.

There are 31,737 comments received so far.​

Dates​

The meeting will be held on October 19, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EDT and October 20, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., EDT (dates and times subject to change, see the ACIP website for updates ). The meeting will be webcast live via the World Wide Web. Written comments must be received on or before October 20, 2022.

Regulations.gov

ACIP Committee members listed below (especially Dr. Long since she doesn't seem to have her email address listed). Phone calls are critical! You can call at any hour and leave a message.
• Dr. Sarah Long 215-427-5201
• Dr. Grace Lee 650-497-0618
• Lynn Bahta (an RN) 651-201-5505
• Dr. Beth Bell 404-432-3059
• Dr. Oliver Brooks 323-564-4331
• Dr. Wilbur Chen 410-706-5328
• Dr. Sybil Cineas 401-444-4741
• Dr. Helen Keipp Talbot 615-322-2035
• Dr. Matthew Daley 303-393-6604
• Dr. Camille Nelson Kotton 617-726-3812
• Dr. Jamie Loehr 607-697-0360
• Veronica V. McNally (an attorney) 517-432-6969
• Dr. Katherine A. Poehling 336-716-9661 extension: 62540
• Dr. Pablo J. Sánchez 614-722-4559
• Dr. Nirav D. Shah 312-952-6092
Sent from Proton Mail for iOS
WE HAVE TWO DAYS!
Comment period ends in TWO DAYS for the FRN October 2022 ACIP Meeting.
Posted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Sep 18, 2022.
ACTION ITEM:
Regulations.gov

☠️☠️☠️☠️ DANG IT, PEOPLE! Look at this. 1,122 comments?!
Look, if you don't mind Covid shots ending up on the Childhood Vaccination Schedule, then by all means, DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE AND COMMENT.
Really, it's ok. Your kids will be required to get these shots when they end up on the official vaccination schedule.
The CDC is slated to have meetings on the childhood vaccine regimen beginning on October 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EDT (TODAY!) and also on October 20, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., EDT. The meeting will be open to the public and will have a section available for public comment.
Oh, did I mention that once this occurs, NO ONE will be able to sue the government or the pharmaceutical companies if your kids die or are injured from the shots?
GET OFF YOUR BUTTS and SPEND FIVE MINUTES on this site to comment.
Share this post EVERYWHERE. Who cares if you will be unpopular for sharing this on your social media? Who cares if you lose friends over this?
If someone gets pissed at you for wanting to stop these shots from ending up on the MANDATORY list of childhood vaccinations, tell them you'd rather hurt their feelings than hurt your kids' future.
DO IT. RIGHT NOW. Regulations.gov

I'm at loss for words regarding this frontal attack on the world's people and crimes against humanity, including the botched batches of vaccines randomly released out into the world, in the name of medical science to further study. This has to be the greatest human social experiment in the history of the world, clearly in my lifetime. My heart goes out to any and all human souls affected, those who truly trusted their respective governments who at once, all of a sudden seemed to be concern for the health of the "Worlds" people, when in fact are very face of evil demanding that people get the shot. Manslaughter in broad daylight is what it is, literally a social and medical program designed to reduce the population and sterilize Billions of people. The short terms effects of this planned-demic are slowly getting out to the people, but the damage has already been done. We need to stop immediately any and all types of vaccinations related to the Covid-19. I feel obligated to share in word a recent documentary entitled "Died Suddenly", not the direct link for reasons of spreading negativity, false information, or what might be considered a conspiracy theory. It should be your choice to search and view this documentary to better prepare your self about the damage already done, and possible horrors of future sickness and massive death facing our planet between now and the year 2030. Godspeed to every man, woman, child, animals, and nature.

Back
Top Bottom