UPR'S Weekly Press Review - Revue de Presse Hebdomadaire UPR

Starshine

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
UPR, the French political party led by Asselineau proposes a weekly review summarizing the relevant information in the news concerning, in the following order, France, Europe and the World at large.

The format of it is interesting for several reasons so I thought I would share it here. Some of those are :
  • The weekly review allows you to get the broad picture of what's happening worldwide summarized in approximately 20-30 minutes for those who don't have the energy to check more regularly the news.
  • The exclusive content produced by UPR's team can be advertised that way.
  • The subjects covered are accompanied by helpful commentaries.
  • The time needed to read the article is indicated.
  • There is the possibility to convert it directly into a PDF.
  • If you have found an error in the content, you can report it by selecting it and simultaneously pressing Ctrl + Enter
I thought it would be relevant to share the review through Sott, or consulting it to widden the news covered on Sott, or to get some inspirations on the format itself.

Examples :
== NOTRE REVUE DE PRESSE DE LA SEMAINE == Semaine du 18 au 24 juin 2018 - Union Populaire Républicaine | UPR
== NOTRE REVUE DE PRESSE DE LA SEMAINE == Semaine du 11 au 17 juin 2018 - Union Populaire Républicaine | UPR
== NOTRE REVUE DE PRESSE DE LA SEMAINE == Semaine du 4 au 10 juin 2018 - Union Populaire Républicaine | UPR

Back
Top Bottom