Upcoming plan for the future?

I think it’s fake. Firstly, because the idea that a random cabinet member would be privy to plans laid down from on high that far in advance seems not to be corroborated by how the orders for the lockdown were rolled out (I.e. on an as-needed basis... look to the coordinated shutdowns of bars in select countries relatively recently). Secondly, the idea of debt forgiveness in exchange for no longer being able to own private property. 🙄 That’s just so ridiculous on the face of things.

Secondly, the idea of debt forgiveness in exchange for no longer being able to own private property. 🙄 That’s just so ridiculous on the face of things.
Many people go in debt FOR private property so.....not very good planning if true.

I think it’s fake. Firstly, because the idea that a random cabinet member would be privy to plans laid down from on high that far in advance seems not to be corroborated by how the orders for the lockdown were rolled out (I.e. on an as-needed basis... look to the coordinated shutdowns of bars in select countries relatively recently). Secondly, the idea of debt forgiveness in exchange for no longer being able to own private property. 🙄 That’s just so ridiculous on the face of things.
Perhaps it is fake but there are nefarious happenings afoot in Canada. The hidden hand of the cabal has made it’s way to to the Canadian Parliment as Ontario MPP Randy Hillier has exposed Trudeau’s plans for quarantine camps. Rebel news has coverage of this exchange in parliament.

The Government of Canada is currently soliciting feedback and information from industry service providers for additional “Federal Quarantine/Isolation sites” which if built, could be used for “other requirements” besides only for COVID-19 imposed quarantines. The government also put in a request for 36, 000 cannisters of tear gas which is highly suspicious. all of this can be found on the following gvt. website: Buyandsell.gc.ca

Service Provider(s) for Federal Quarantine / Isolation sites (6D112-202772/A) - Buyandsell.gc.ca

From another thread:

A bit behind this thread but for:
Here there is an article which pretend to describe the agenda Canada will have to bear upon incoming months. There's a big doubt about the authenticity but who knows.

I watched a video by Computing forever: Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda abut the same subject and for him it seems quite possible.

I took a screenshot of one of the page of the agenda for Canada (below) and you can see in the red rectangle Covid21.
However, just a few hours before watching that video, I saw a post on Facebook that I share on my page of an interview at Radio-Canada between Patrice Roy(journalist) and Gérard Deltell (canadian politician) and Gérard Deltell speaking about the virus said Covid21 and realizing what he had just said, modified it for covid19.

Here's the link for the video: Épisodes | En direct avec Patrice Roy | ICI Radio-Canada.ca Télé (it is in french...)

And that "slip of the tongue" is at 12minutes 10 seconds approx.

I just cannot believe that he could have talk about covid21 if he didn't already know what was coming.

So, as the C's say: Wait and see!

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (37).png
    Capture d’écran (37).png
    424.9 KB · Views: 18
One can of course says it's damage control, but still, just for purpose of record :

Strangely, the french paper is more detailed.

Back
Top Bottom