Unworldly experiance?

• Thread starter bickeringOUTSIDEtheBOX
  • Start date
B

bickeringOUTSIDEtheBOX

Hello, Im Emily. Im new to this forum.

I would like to post a personal experiance I had. The reason I am bring it to you all is that I cannot quite wrap my head around the signifigance: though I am very sure there is some there. And I feel you may understand it.

I was taking a hike in the beautiful hills of California about three weeks ago during the time of the sudden rainstorms. The weather was fantastic and there were very few people around. I had a spiritual experiance whilst on this hike. Standing on top of one of the mountains, I could see the ocean many miles away, the entire valley below, and the current of the clouds flowing away from the ocean. I could almost see above the clouds. I had an extreme feeling of energy and felt at one with my surroundings. It was wonderful.
As I was walking back to my car, I went on a detour off of the path. For some reason, I felt an urge to take the alternative (and slightly unbeaten) path while in my fired state. As I began to hike upward, I saw several stones lying one after the other alongside the path. They were about the size of a hand and were facing my direction. There were four total . They were painted colorfully and seemed that they were probably painted recently. This is because the paint was fresh and due to how hard it was raining, I was suprised they hadnt been moved from their perfect standing due to the mud or fallen dirt. They each had writing on them that said in this order: "fear", "guilt", "expectations", and "dream".
I hadn't crossed my mind much after that. Atleast three weeks went by and I hadnt thought about it until the day I was going through some of my old art work. I came across a drawing I had done about six months earlier. It had on it the exact words I had seen on the rocks earlier in the exact order.
It seemed very odd and I felt that it may have some signifigance: Not just because of the irony of it all, but because of the magnificent spiritual experiance I had just prior.

Could it be just cooincidence?
Supernatural?
Alternate realities?

Perhaps I am taking it too far, but I have an incling it may have meant something.

If you have read this through, I thank you. And I would be gracious to hear any opinion you have.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the group. Some of your inklings are quite different and even opposite to the basic understandings held in the forum. Are you familiar with the work done on the Cassiopaea site? You may want to do some reading there so you can decide if the work done here is what you want or not. The Wave or Adventure series are good places to start.

Back
Top Bottom