United Australia Party backs TGA report Database of Adverse Event Notifications

chaps23

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
We have one new political party I'd like to bring sott's attention to, United Australia Party (UAP) I think this will make for a great story to let my fellow Australian readers know there's some hope, let the world know we aren't down yet.

Firstly on August the 31st the UAP introduced a new bill "No Requirement for Medical Treatment (Including Vaccination) Without Consent" First of its kind in Australia, sadly. Better late than never! link to bill introduction to parliament Facebook Watch you will notice how empty the house is with our other two main parties nowhere to be seen. A powerful speech nonetheless.

Next, they have an amazing National Policy which has seen the UAP be the fastest-growing political party in Australian history. I have just ripped off the headlines but please follow link to see the full policy National Policy - United Australia Party

End Lockdowns

No Domestic Vaccine Passports

Respect the Sanctity of Doctor-Patient Relationship

Protecting Free Speech from Foreign Tech Giants

Protect Australian Values

Today they have texted near every mobile phone in the country with this LINK

TGA Full Report of COVID Vaccine Adverse Reactions and Deaths – UAP-Media.com.au

The TGA's full report is available to download here https://uap-media.com.au/?smd_process_download=1&download_id=64

DAENSpg1r2.jpgDAENSpg3r.jpgDAENSpg4r.jpgDAENSpg5r.jpgDAENSpg6r.jpg

UAP is not a new party - didn't know that. Formed 90 years ago and won a federal election in 1931 according to their own information.

I followed Craig Kelly on social media because he was continually posting information supporting hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin including stats from it's use overseas since early 2020. He was deplatformed over 6 months ago IIRC.

Palmer has a bit of a chequered history of involvement in businesses that went bust including mining ventures and a resort accommodation where permanent residents/owner occupiers were left without maintenance and repairs. I get the impression that he's the type that uses bankruptcy as a business strategy because he recovers and gets involved in new interests fairly rapidly, or so it seems. He took the WA govt to court over constitutionality of border closures and lost -even though he was correct in his assessment according to the Constitution. He also bought something like 3 million doses of hydroxychloroquine at the beginning of the shennanigans.

Last edited:
Can’t tell you why, it was intuitive.
I was about to sign up to UAP and something stopped me, told me it’s not the right thing, wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Same feeling I used to get when I was on my way to visit my parents down the south coast and I’d be told not to drive today and sure enough there was a car accident or some other road disturbance.

I’m not always proven right. Sometimes I never know why, but I try to listen to my inner knowing, there have been many a time when I didn’t and the repercussions were very unwelcome.

Events of the year 1931 might have had some impact on the formation of UAP. That was the year that the UK parliament passed the Statute of Westminster - basically removing any powers of UK parliament to influence laws in the dominion countries unless those countries also agreed to laws enacted by the UK. Some say that this would be the first legislative clue that dominion countries were about to abrogate their constitutions. However Australia didn't formally accept the change until 1942 with the proclamation and gazetting of the Statute of Westminster Adoption Act where sections 2 - 6 of the UK act were adopted.

Interesting correspondences with those dates are that UAP members held the office of Prime Minister from 1931 beginning with Joseph Lyons and ending with Robert Menzies in 1941 - just before the Statute of Westminster Adoption Act.

Could be that the UAP were against Australia adopting the Statute of Westminster back then.

Back
Top Bottom