Unhinged madness and full scale mass pathology

I couldn't sleep at all last night my mind has been overwhelmed with these as well well as other harsh realities. I have seen at least five videos of police brutality in the US on FB and the top news stories are those of child abandonment, a baby being beaten to death. The horror is endless. I feel frustrated and helpless. It's hard to not allow my emotions to fog my work. I appreciate all of you and your posts. It is important that we all know we are not alone. :)

I think Renaissance is correct that this infection has spread deeply into the masses as though it were normal. My mind goes through a roll call of all the conversations I had today and those of the past few days and every one of them was characterized by people feeling entitled to make numerous disparaging comments about the appearances of people walking on the streets or passing by. I listen to the tones in their voices and the tones are vicious, vicious to and about people who did nothing except cross their line of sight. I hear it from any sort of company I happen to be in that this one is stupid, that one is ugly, did you see her hair, look at that nose and on and on. Everyone's acting as if they are on "The Housewives of Atlanta or New York City" or for those of you in France just you wait, "The Housewives of Toulouse." :) That's where they seem to be receiving their emotional, intellectual and spiritual inspiration or hive-mind, not to mention peppering their conversations with references to these shows. And, and, they're not in the least bit embarrassed that they know all the names of the people on these shows and who did this to whom and oh she's gonna get it. Well, you get the picture. I observe people as they see saw between being themselves at times and then becoming "A Housewife of Whatever" complete with a new accent, new phrases and a judgmental jerkish attitude.

Also, during the day television is crammed packed with judge shows. Judge Joe Brown. Judge Judy, she's the worst. Judge Millian. Judge Mathis. I know there's more but I don't even watch these things and they're still in my consciousness like a cancer. These shows parade lower socio-economic people into courtrooms laughing at their misfortunes and mistakes, calling them stupid and then sending them on their way properly humiliated. No wonder everyone's thinking they are so superior and entitled to say whatever they want because in their minds they are not the ones on the receiving end of all that invective, they are of course relating to the judge, how they are as smart as the judge and by extension more powerful and as entitled as that judge and they transfer that attitude out of their living room and out into the real world. Disturbing. No knowledge. No knowledge whatsoever. All attitude and entitlement. No work. No effort. No learning. It's convenient because people get to be superior, right and always get in the last most sarcastic word without ever having to lift a finger to flip a page in a book.

Lilou said:
I was appalled when I saw this on SOTT http://www.sott.net/article/281735-Pre-army-Israeli-teens-tweet-Death-to-all-Arabs

The C's said about 42% of the Israeli population is psychopathic (and it appears to be the case), then this is the disease in full view, no holds barred. Notice how nearly all the photos of these girls are sexually provocative. Morality is dead and they feel entitled. It's sick.

Like others have mentioned thus far, incredibly disturbing. Absolutely alarming as well.

CNS said:
Just a thought: do you think that the PTB minions could post some of these girls' pictures and then strategically add they're own captions along with them? Maybe in order to elicit some sort of pedophilic attraction with the 'selfies' that then allows them to spread their message of hate?

It almost does seem like someone with an agenda has gone in and inserted the comments but it is also very likely real. If real, the pathology of the Israeli youth depicted is very blatant.

Renaissance said:
A deep infection seems to have spread deeply into the masses and they're fine with expressing their pathology as though it were a normal thing to do.

I feel badly just posting this stuff, but I think it is a sign of a quite vile infection that has gone full scale.

Does seem like a sign of some sort of infection. Makes me think of the movie, 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers.' I remember this movie having an impact on me when I was younger and to this day, it still does.

I recently started a new job in the travel industry and it is really strange to go from learning about vacation culture, vacation packages etc. to reading what I do on SOTT when I come home. Especially since hardly anyone around me is discussing the harsher realities. Not surprising either, especially because of the type of place I work at-but the contrast is just really bizarre. I almost start to doubt my own perceptions because others, especially at work, seem content with how things are in the world. Don't know how much of that is also assumption on my part.

This thread hit the nail on the head!

I too feel a terrible sickness that seems to go from head to toe as all the different examples of pure insanity from around the globe hits me all at once in the last while.

Further, this sick feeling gets even worse when I am constantly confronted by the apathy that is so readily apparent around me about it all.

Not only do I get a sick feeling, but a kind of appropriate anger. Anger at people's apathy. Anger at myself for having being just like that myself before in my life, and feeling like I may not be doing enough now.

However, I also noticed this sick feeling and anger are all appropriate responses to this situation, and is probably a good sign that maybe I am a human being.

While feeling these things I noticed a resolve to not turn away from seeing these things. I want to see reality and not live that old life of living in an ignorant bubble. The anger and sickness makes me want to even more, make sure I am inputting energy into this group in whatever manner that I can muster with my abilities and resources. This is the one group I know of for certain that does the right thing: it never turns and hides from the darkness, but exposes it to the light of Truth. The group that gives the lie what it deserves: the truth.

So it seems this situation in the world really must be just like it is as it nears the end of a cosmic cycle: at the moment, more darkness prevails than light it seems, more lies than truth. However the ones that see the truth must never give up, they have a responsibility. There is substantial hope that such efforts do not go unnoticed by the universe, and after the dark times could come a new world that is less dark.

It seems to me that the human race is in the final stages of experiencing a huge cosmic lesson. Let's hope somehow, it takes it on board, and learns something, at some level of existence, if not in this current physical one.

All of us, who have started down this path, armed with knowledge, and by working on the self, preserving and increasing our compassion and humanity, channeling anger creatively, and cultivating the spirit of a wise but gentle warrior, (and so on) we can do our own part. There is no need for us to end our lives as mere passive participants in this civilization's death spiral but we can choose to be useful to the universe with the time we have left.

Even if it hurts, and it hurts, I wanted to see and feel and be angry, angry and angry! I think my anger is my sanity, now. There is no other emotion as strong as this one when I read or see and sometimes I cry and I yell and my husband say to me: it is not the first time you are acting like this. And it is true. Last year also, every year every day. I really think this is a plague that is taking place in the brain of people, we are in "1984", really in.

Thanks for this thread. I was so desperate yesterday when I look something about kids in Palestine, their eyes when dead, their little corpses, little angels. To protect ourselves against this plague we have to continue to eat fat for our brains, continue to smoke, continue to read and look. Continue to yell and cry and think.

Arreis13 said:
I couldn't sleep at all last night my mind has been overwhelmed with these as well well as other harsh realities. I have seen at least five videos of police brutality in the US on FB and the top news stories are those of child abandonment, a baby being beaten to death. The horror is endless. I feel frustrated and helpless. It's hard to not allow my emotions to fog my work. I appreciate all of you and your posts. It is important that we all know we are not alone. :)

Arreis13, compare what you wrote with what Loreta wrote:

loreta said:
Even if it hurts, and it hurts, I wanted to see and feel and be angry, angry and angry! I think my anger is my sanity, now. There is no other emotion as strong as this one when I read or see and sometimes I cry and I yell and my husband say to me: it is not the first time you are acting like this. And it is true. Last year also, every year every day. I really think this is a plague that is taking place in the brain of people, we are in "1984", really in.

Thanks for this thread. I was so desperate yesterday when I look something about kids in Palestine, their eyes when dead, their little corpses, little angels. To protect ourselves against this plague we have to continue to eat fat for our brains, continue to smoke, continue to read and look. Continue to yell and cry and think.

We have to face this thing and keep shining light on it; keep our humanity in the face of incredible inhumanity on this planet. That's what SOTT exists to do; and dealing with it and many other things, is what this forum exists to do.

FOTCM members, of course, have access to more "help", so to say, but for the regular reading public, just hanging onto our human values and calling a spade a spade here, in this corner of the internet, seems to be the "lighthouse" for others who still remember what it is like to be human.

loreta said:

Yup, me too. My heart felt so very heavy at seeing the suffering of the children, and the resignation of the people. That picture of the father carrying his severely injured son into Emergency will haunt me forever. Knowing that Israeli people are pulling up chairs to watch the bombing and rejoicing at it, is beyond words. The irony is that they have no problem with the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, but are only too happy to pull out the Holocaust when it suits them. Just goes to show how insanely ponerized they are.

Laura said:
We have to face this thing and keep shining light on it; keep our humanity in the face of incredible inhumanity on this planet. That's what SOTT exists to do; and dealing with it and many other things, is what this forum exists to do.

FOTCM members, of course, have access to more "help", so to say, but for the regular reading public, just hanging onto our human values and calling a spade a spade here, in this corner of the internet, seems to be the "lighthouse" for others who still remember what it is like to be human.

Laura you once said that the least that we can do to honour those who have suffered (& are suffering) is to watch their horror/pain (rather than shy away from it), & spread awareness of the psychopaths who perpetrate this. Be the beacon of light for those who still have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Once again, thank DCM for you guys. Helps me retain some shred of sanity.

mkrnhr said:
Yozilla said:
Until recently i was thinking of Israelis as reincarnated Nazis but that doesn't fit in "definition of karmic burden"...FWIW
Depends how you define karma. If you define it as "you get what you deserve", that's blaming the victims as it implies that every victim was a perpetrator in some other incarnation. However, if you define karma as a incarnation choice in order to learn something that was not learned before, things become more complex. For example, if in this incarnation you were weak enough to be manipulated to commit atrocities, what would be the next incarnation situation to learn a lesson? Could it be being in a atrocity victim or in another manipulation with more available information so to make (or not) a better choice? Inferences about something we don't know completely may lead us to invalid conclusion, like saying that a rape victim was a rapist in another life (and therefore deserving from the narrowly defined karma). Different people have different learning profiles even if their actual experience may appear similar.

Indeed. I believe that the Cs mentioned that some in the current elite were reincarnated Atlanteans wanting to have another go at grabbing absolute power. They also said that Hitler's soul was not repentant, but in fact lamented not having been able to take his plans even further.

So, some souls may choose to suffer the role of the victim to clear their karma because they know they did wrong; others would be quite happy to keep on doing as much wrong as they can.

It is heartbreaking to see what's going on in Gaza and Ukraine and see the majority of people just shrug their shoulder,
don't care about anything other then what kind of hair, make-up they using or what they're wearing.
In a reflection about the twitter it is shocking how many of they young people are ponerized or psychopathic
and no one seems to care...except a few.

It seems to me increasingly people loosing their humanity, just like the C's said:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."
C’s

Thank you for this thread. :)

Forgive me, I'm new here and may ask some redundancies previously covered, as of yet personally undiscovered...

But what can we DO?

I'm a firm believer in holding, and shining the light. That does not discount the dark, by any means, but it does allow me sanity.

An optimist by conscious choice, I refuse to interact with my world through a lens of despair and anger, but there are times, such a reading this thread that I am left feeling ... desperately ineffective.

I have chosen to focus on my closest reality, my relationship with myself first. Seeking my highest truth and my deepest healing. From thence, I choose consciously to treat each and every person I encounter with as much Love, Dignity and Compassion as I can, regardless of their state or how they treat me. It's humbling work, and takes dedication to remind myself of "Unconditional Positive Regard" when the Ego starts weighing in.

I believe I'm making a positive difference in the lives around me. It feels like such a small impact though, when reading through these threads, I feel at times like I'm holding my finger in the dyke when half a mile down it's collapsed completely.

So I return to the question above; "What can we do" to effect positive, healthy change on a global scale? Is it even possible to affect the global scale en mass, or is it truly the work of "To heal the world, you must heal yourself"?

Again, please forgive any redundancies, I'm still learning to navigate the plethora of information and sort through the threads, ideologies and established conceptual platforms.

With Gratitude

Dragonsister

Yozilla said:
I agree that what's going on in Gaza is awful, but if i recall correctly C's said (?) that Nazis are reincarnated in today's Israel so maybe some karmic issue is taking place there. If karma is about exchanging roles, i wonder if those Gazans were Fascists from WW2? I realize how hard is to observe this without emotional investment here in this space/time, but could it be "covered from this karmic perspective?

I think the emotions brought up by seeing the suffering of people going through such horrific events are a very human thing and can be useful if we allow ourselves to feel them and utilize that fuel for something good. Getting to that point though does seem to be a large part of the Work by cleaning the machine so we can feel, and so those emotions don't just trigger old programs, run off on their own, or become usurped by the intellect in some way.

When I read your post, I wondered if your intellect may be taking over some by trying to mentally sort out what is going on. I don't know if this is what is happening or not, but thought I'd put it out there for your consideration. Understanding is needed, of course, but I think we can probably achieve a greater understanding through the proper use of emotions rather than trying to work around them.

Dragonsister said:
So I return to the question above; "What can we do" to effect positive, healthy change on a global scale? Is it even possible to affect the global scale en mass, or is it truly the work of "To heal the world, you must heal yourself"?

Indeed, and the question in the context would be rather "what can we BE". There are basically two orientations: either to close one's eyes to what happens, to the suffering of others and to injustice, becoming therefore self-centered and seeking only comfort and pleasure, or to open one's eyes to the world, to others, inevitably experiencing compassion and pain for those who suffer. The first option aligns with the uncaring, self-centered aspect of the universe, while the second aligns with the caring, nurturing, compassionate aspect of existence. Being asleep in more comfortable than being awake, but observing the world as it is with all our senses is what can be described as true existence.

Everything is so wrong these days, you can't even have a serious discussion about it, no one takes it seriously and those who spare time, always respond with humor. I'd like to share a video of what the governor of my city is doing, is a kid from some sort of ranch bleeding horribly through his head, he's like 6 years old and an adult is holding him to stand up, the kid is so hurt he lacks balance and touches his head just trying to figure out what happened. And this pathological sir keeps the middle class entertained by bringing singing stars and increasing surveillance, training cops and giving them different types of vehicles to transport, and putting cameras all around the city while he's doing this types of nastiness behind everyone.

I find funny that Ukraine is rising funds to buy a drone... and people thing is honorable and fun, well, from liptv in youtube one of the reporters do not take it seriously, as he says it makes no difference as those drones are brought but USA.

whitecoast said:
Lilou said:
I was appalled when I saw this on SOTT http://www.sott.net/article/281735-Pre-army-Israeli-teens-tweet-Death-to-all-Arabs

The C's said about 42% of the Israeli population is psychopathic (and it appears to be the case), then this is the disease in full view, no holds barred. Notice how nearly all the photos of these girls are sexually provocative. Morality is dead and they feel entitled. It's sick.

So pure evil is sexy now? :jawdrop:
I did the macabre act of pulling up #Zionstandup on Twitter, but I found a large number of responses condemning this pathological rhetoric coming from some of the human beings on there. At least we got that going for us.

A part of me almost hesitates to even examine some of this horror, because it's just horrific and there's no real practical way to put what I learn to use. Unless you include the emotional shocks those anthropoids generate as fuel for your own work. Depends on what your machine runs on though, I guess. I find I'm more motivated by the cries of the suffering than the gloating of the wicked... :/

I felt disgusted reading what the 'chosen ones' were tweeting as well.

In relation to bolded above, I discovered this recently in a somewhat different context. I was watching the July 11 crosstalk on RT, and the Israel defender was getting me 'all-hot-and-bothered'. I almost turned it off, but then I attempted, successfully, to divide my attention between the interview, my head brain, and my solar plexus. Rather than dissipating, the energy seemed to settle in the solar plexus. It was nice confirmation of what was previously a theoretical understanding of G's teaching.

Kris

mkrnhr said:
Dragonsister said:

Indeed, and the question in the context would be rather "what can we BE". There are basically two orientations: either to close one's eyes to what happens, to the suffering of others and to injustice, becoming therefore self-centered and seeking only comfort and pleasure, or to open one's eyes to the world, to others, inevitably experiencing compassion and pain for those who suffer. The first option aligns with the uncaring, self-centered aspect of the universe, while the second aligns with the caring, nurturing, compassionate aspect of existence. Being asleep in more comfortable than being awake, but observing the world as it is with all our senses is what can be described as true existence.

I feel so much sadness in what`s happening in Palestine, Ukraine, and right here at home in the US, with so many people just not giving a damn and just going about their business like nothing is happening in this world. And then I read the links shared here on this thread and I`m outraged at the comments that are made to and about other Human Beings. I share articles on fb that yes, shows death and destruction and heartbreak. Today I watched a video of a man from Palestine loose his young son who had the the back of his head blown off. What horrible grief this man is feeling, and the people of Palestine.I felt like my heart was breaking for them. My friends on fb that actually read and share the articles I post are mostly from here on the forum. The rest of my "friends" are mostly oblivious to anything outside their bubble. Once in a great while I get a comment that shows some interest.

I think the best thing I can do is keep spreading the awareness,posting articles, mostly from SOTT, and keep networking here. Right here is where I work through my emotions by reading your posts and knowing there are others who feel true empathy (based in truth).

I was reading this thread and just had to stop and go out to the garden to pull weeds for a while. I was so angry and sad at the same time. I`m guessing all this insane madness will finally come to an end when our dear Mother Earth can`t take another minute of it and rids herself of the garbage in so many ways. We will have to do our best to ride the Wave. It`s happening. Things are heating up all over the globe. :(

Back
Top Bottom