Unhinged madness and full scale mass pathology

This kind of attitude and behavior by Israelis has been going on for many years and has been covered on SOTT extensively. Now pretty much identical attitudes and behavior are being seen in Ukraine. Gloating over death and destruction of ordinary people. The similarity of Zionists and Nazis are so extensive it's really hard to tell them apart.

Imagine being a person with intact empathy and conscience living in places like Israel (being Jewish) and (western) Ukraine. It's the thing that would probably come closest to the suffering of their victims.... This planet and humanity are doomed and need a major cleansing.

Nancy2feathers said:
I think the best thing I can do is keep spreading the awareness,posting articles, mostly from SOTT, and keep networking here. Right here is where I work through my emotions by reading your posts and knowing there are others who feel true empathy (based in truth).

I was reading this thread and just had to stop and go out to the garden to pull weeds for a while. I was so angry and sad at the same time. I`m guessing all this insane madness will finally come to an end when our dear Mother Earth can`t take another minute of it and rids herself of the garbage in so many ways. We will have to do our best to ride the Wave. It`s happening. Things are heating up all over the globe. :(

I think personally it is vital to do things that give us energy, like you going to your garden. To be with people who cares, gentle people, good people, to take walks and be present in a sort of prayer, be conscious of our breath walking, smile to children and old people, be gentle with them, be gentle with us. I go to the beach and try to listen what the ocean waves are telling to me, and what they are saying is to be, for some minutes, silent. It is I think the only way to accept what is happening (and accepting my anger), in this silent and smile to children and old people, for you and others going to your garden, taking care of the plants in your house, putting in order your books, or simply your working table, painting, singing, surrounded by a silence, that is respect for the victims. I am going also to a very old library and stay there one hour, two, and then when I come here, in this planet, I am stronger to confront this inferno in Palestine that is the culmination of what is this inferno in the planet.

This unhinged madness we are witnessing is unbearable for sure.
That said, I don't feel at ease with commentaries such as :

Approaching Infinity said:
... Our society has gone completely down the tubes. Total ponerization, in your face, and as if it's all perfectly ok and normal. Seriously, bring on the comets already!

Wishing seriously that comets would come and destroy humanity sounds to me rather close to the reactions of ponerized people toward others, that in their eyes are wrong (them being right of course), and willing to eliminate what disturbs them...
This belongs to the pathologic mind of a human 'predator'. Does it make a real difference, willing to eliminate others (self-centered) or wishing (most) everybody to be destroyed, even if it comes from a compassionate understanding for a big cleansing ?

SeekinTruth said:
... This planet and humanity are doomed and need a major cleansing.

Together with compassion comes caring for others, not sending them to hell AFAIK.

mkrnhr said:
...the question in the context would be rather "what can we BE". There are basically two orientations: either to close one's eyes to what happens, to the suffering of others and to injustice, becoming therefore self-centered and seeking only comfort and pleasure, or to open one's eyes to the world, to others, inevitably experiencing compassion and pain for those who suffer. The first option aligns with the uncaring, self-centered aspect of the universe, while the second aligns with the caring, nurturing, compassionate aspect of existence. Being asleep in more comfortable than being awake, but observing the world as it is with all our senses is what can be described as true existence.

Observing the world as it is and acting with compassion doesn't mean that the only hope is a cataclysm.
Altruism is firstly benevolence, which I don't see when calling for such a cleansing...

Dragonsister said:
... "To heal the world, you must heal yourself"...

Cleansing the self, that's the deal !

When reading this thread and the content behind the links I felt sad and angry and disgusted at the same time. What did Palestinian children and their families to them to get such horrible lifes and deaths except that the PTB want what they have - especially the land. Those (psychopathic) Israelis today are peas in the same pod as the (psychopathic) third Reich Nazis IMO. May they reap what they sow.

Here's another:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/why-im-on-the-brink-of-burning-my-israeli-passport-9600165.html

She is young. She is pretty. She is a university graduate and a computer engineer. She is also an Israeli Parliamentarian - and the reason why I am on the brink of burning my Israeli passport. Because behind that wide-eyed innocent face lurks the Angel of Death.

Ayelet Shaked represents the far-right Jewish Home party in the Knesset. This means she is well to the right of Benyamin Netanyahu, just in case you thought such a thing was not possible.

On Monday she quoted this on her Facebook page: “Behind every terrorist stand dozens of men and women, without whom he could not engage in terrorism. They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.”

A week earlier, just before 17-year-old Mohammed Abu Khudair was snatched and burned alive, Shaked wrote: “This is not a war against terror, and not a war against extremists, and not even a war against the Palestinian Authority. The reality is that this is a war between two people. Who is the enemy? The Palestinian people. Why? Ask them, they started it.”

So Roger Waters is 100% correct when he compares Zionists to Nazis. It can only get much worse before it gets better.

Eos said:

... Our society has gone completely down the tubes. Total ponerization, in your face, and as if it's all perfectly ok and normal. Seriously, bring on the comets already!

Wishing seriously that comets would come and destroy humanity sounds to me rather close to the reactions of ponerized people toward others, that in their eyes are wrong (them being right of course), and willing to eliminate what disturbs them...
This belongs to the pathologic mind of a human 'predator'. Does it make a real difference, willing to eliminate others (self-centered) or wishing (most) everybody to be destroyed, even if it comes from a compassionate understanding for a big cleansing ?

SeekinTruth said:

Together with compassion comes caring for others, not sending them to hell AFAIK.

I don't think it's a case of wishing everyone to be destroyed. Considering the years of painstaking research and collective work of this group, it's evident that every effort conceivable has been made around the opposite desire: to try and transduce order and reduce pathology on the planet by gaining knowledge and making it freely available for everyone and anyone who seeks to find it. As far as I can see, these efforts have not slowed or reduced but are increasing exponentially which I feel paints the real picture of the desires and intention of the participants here.

It seems from this thread that many of us do have days when we realise that actually maybe it is that time for DCM to intervene which I think is understandable given the dire circumstances here. And of course this perspective doesn't only come from a place that is 'emotionally raw' (yet that is certainly as aspect of it OSIT) but from a great deal of observation and knowledge regarding cosmic catastrophe in history and also the symbiotic relationship between human pathology and cosmic events. Personally I've been wondering (in exasperation) over the last few days exactly how much suffering and how much 'karma' needs to be ripped from humanity before it is brought to some kind of conclusion. Perhaps this is the wrong way to be thinking about things, I don't know.

Again, I guess the intentions and 'desires' of the group and individuals here can only be judged in terms of their efforts to continue and grow the work here. Seems this will certainly be continuing till the bitter end/beautiful begginning or indeed whatever else the Universe has in mind......

In this segment on Press TV:

http://www.sott.net/article/281842-Press-TVs-Gaza-correspondent-breaks-down-while-covering-Israeli-killing-of-Palestinian-children

the correspondent makes some of the most reality-based and conscience-filled comments I think I've seen on an broadcast of this kind. It's very sad to think that these types of reports - where the reporter is actually thinking and feeling at the same time, come so far and in-between, when in fact they communicate so much about what's actually going on.

Ennio said:
In this segment on Press TV:

http://www.sott.net/article/281842-Press-TVs-Gaza-correspondent-breaks-down-while-covering-Israeli-killing-of-Palestinian-children

the correspondent makes some of the most reality-based and conscience-filled comments I think I've seen on an broadcast of this kind. It's very sad to think that these types of reports - where the reporter is actually thinking and feeling at the same time, come so far and in-between, when in fact they communicate so much about what's actually going on.

She is a human being and surely what she saw was very, very hard. She is very courageous. At the end of the program she seems to accuse or ask what the Palestinian government is doing (or not doing). I ask the same question. What is doing the Palestinian Government? Is there some article about this issue? thanks.

Eos said:

I think you have the WRONG impression here. First of all, consider the following:

Cs: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing.
Time to start paying attention to the signs.
They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and
others, if you pay attention.

And:

Q: Dr. Jacobs says that now, after all of these years of
somewhat rigorous research, that he KNOWS what the aliens
are here for and he is afraid. David Jacobs says that
producing offspring is the primary objective behind the
abduction phenomenon. Is this, in fact, the case?
A: Part, but not "the whole thing."
Q: (L) Is there another dominant reason?
A: Replacement.
Q: (L) Replacement of what?
A: You.
Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human
beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with
a clone or whatever?
A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a
new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then
mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so
forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a
lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and
replacement... see? ...

We have told you before: the Nazi experience was a "trial
run," and by now you see the similarities, do you not?
Now, we have also told you that the experience of the
"Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a
precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density
does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for
thought." In other words, thou are not so special,
despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned
that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the
Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you
"there." Now put this all together and what have you? At
least you should by now know that it is the soul that
matters, not the body. Others have genetically,
spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to
be bodycentric.
Interesting, as despite all efforts by
4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."
...You seem to be under the impression that only "good
experiences are acceptable.

And:

Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!
A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!

Have you read Gabor Mate's book "When the Body Says 'No'"? You need to understand the role of anger as psychic defense.

This cloying "niceness" that has been programmed into people by weak religions and New Age nonsense is part of that anthropocentric body focus: that humans are so special that they are all excepted from the rules. What you say above is a clue to what is inside: some need to be perceived as nice by the "authorities".

http://www.sott.net/article/281787-Breaking-News-New-study-shows-that-nice-people-are-more-likely-to-cause-harm-to-others

In the recent study, the researchers wanted to decide which personality types were more or less likely to obey orders that resulted in pain to others. The study was published in the Journal of Personality by authors associated with the University of Grenoble-Alpes in France. The personality assessment of the subjects was carried out for eight months. Their social personality characteristics were assessed as well as their political leanings. The ages of the participants were 26-54 years old and 35 males and 31 females participated in the study.

The results of the study showed that the subjects that had agreeable, conscientious personalities were more likely to follow the orders given to them and they were more willing to deliver the painful electric shocks, knowing they were harming innocent people. The study also showed that the subjects with more contrarian, less agreeable personalities were more likely to refuse to deliver the painful shocks. An interpretation of these results is that nice people followed the orders because they did not want to upset the authorities and the contrarian people were more likely to stick up for themselves and argue with the authorities.

The study results also showed that people with more "left-wing" political leanings were less likely to deliver the painful shocks. A particular group of study participants were described as holding steady and refusing to harm the others and this group was "women who had previously participated in rebellious political activism."

The purpose of the original study by Milgram in 1961 was to try to understand the rise of Nazism. He carried out the study after the trial of Adolf Eichmann, who was tried for Nazi war crimes during World War II. The point was to understand why normally nice people can do something horrible to an innocent person under orders. Analyzing different personality types to predict obedience to orders, and showing nice, agreeable people are more likely to be obedient even though the order is to harm another has meaning for many situations. Being nice may have its place, but so does being contrary and bold in going against the tide.

Now, from our perspective here, we can see what is going on here on the BBM and it makes us angry - as it should. We express that anger in a healthy way as AI did above and I have done many times. That is a form of rebellion against the system. It is anger at the system and refusal to participate in it. If some authorities came along and demanded that we follow their orders to hurt others, they'd get an earful, too!

So, don't confuse healthy, honest responses to a global situation based on knowledge and awareness with personal enmity or a desire to hurt someone in particular. That's "authoritarian follower" thinking.

Eos said:
SeekinTruth said:

You are missing the whole point here. See above. I'm willing to take the first hit from a comet as long as the evil is cleansed from this planet. Does that mean I want to "send people to hell"? No. I means I see what IS and know what it means and where it is going. You, on the other hand, are living in a delusion.

Eos said:
mkrnhr said:
...the question in the context would be rather "what can we BE". There are basically two orientations: either to close one's eyes to what happens, to the suffering of others and to injustice, becoming therefore self-centered and seeking only comfort and pleasure, or to open one's eyes to the world, to others, inevitably experiencing compassion and pain for those who suffer. The first option aligns with the uncaring, self-centered aspect of the universe, while the second aligns with the caring, nurturing, compassionate aspect of existence. Being asleep in more comfortable than being awake, but observing the world as it is with all our senses is what can be described as true existence.

Observing the world as it is and acting with compassion doesn't mean that the only hope is a cataclysm.
Altruism is firstly benevolence, which I don't see when calling for such a cleansing...

What a load of self-righteous "niceness". Show me your altruism. I want a list of all you have done to help others in the face of this falling darkness.

Eos said:
Dragonsister said:
... "To heal the world, you must heal yourself"...

Cleansing the self, that's the deal !

How totally self-centered is that? Part of "cleansing the self" relies on putting each thing in its place, expressing honest emotions, including anger.

Cs: You see, if one desires to create a
new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then
mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so
forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a
lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and
replacement... see? ... Others have genetically,
spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to
be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by
4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Thank you Laura for taking the time to answer to my comments about this very uneasy and disturbing topic.

I think I understand the role of anger at the system as psychic defense, which has been a main drive in my life's choices.
Then I was going to say that I don't need to be perceived as nice by the "authorities". Actually it was true when younger, not so much now. I can see that I adopted an attitude of being reliable, mainly for living concerns about my work, although (and because) I'm quite outside the box socially.

I agree that :
"Part of cleansing the self" relies on putting each thing in its place, expressing honest emotions, including anger.
The first thing I know for being awake and of service to others is through the work on oneself...

Yes, I'm living in a delusion ; that's why I'm here so to speak. My altruism ? On one hand there would be a lot to say, on the other hand it would be so mean...

How much of a "bodycentric authoritarian follower" willing to appear nice could I be ? Good question !

What really matters is what we are and what we do, knowing and feeling our shared reality as it is. And sometimes it does hurt...

This is a truly an unimaginably horrific account that was just put up on Sott:

Eyewitness account of Ukrainian atrocities in Slavyansk: Three-year-old boy nailed to an announcement board

I saw this video posted on FB yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=659117300845761

It's of an Israeli interviewing young children at what looks like a childrens day at a military base. The interviewer asks them about going to war and how many people they will kill, how they will feel when they kill, all with shots of children smiling and playing with upbeat childrens music. They're indoctrinating children with a vicious hate while blaming the victim for what they do themselves.

It is awful to see these things, but they do need to be seen. It feels like everything about this mass pathology, the grotesqueness, brutality and horror is intensifying exponentially. What an awful world. A cleansing of the earth is needed indeed.

One thing that helps me a lot (apart evidently to be here with you and feel that I am not alone facing the horror of this world in this particular moment of History) is to read diaries from common people, like us, that lived the WWII. What they felt? How they lived day by day during the war? What vision they had about the "enemy"? How did they cope with the propaganda, the food that was scarce, the terrible News, the war in general? What were their ideas about war, and about surviving the war?

We are not in a situation of war like them but almost.

Some years ago I found some books published by an organization named Mass-Observation. People, in England, before, during and after the war, were sending their diaries to them and these diaries (they were send maybe twice a month) have been kept and now they are published. These publications are very interesting, give us some perspective, and some solace also. Intelligent people, sensible, aware talk about their day by day during the war. Atrocities were present, racism, control, fear, solitude, desperation, hunger, cold, but also positive sentiments, strength, compassion, help from others, help to others, etc. It is interesting to see that from the past we can receive also help in our day by day today and that humanity is almost living the same terrible destiny.

In this list of Amazon you can see some titles of their publications.

_http://www.amazon.es/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_es_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=mass+observation&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amass+observation

Back
Top Bottom