Unhinged madness and full scale mass pathology

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
People must be losing their minds. Mass pathology seems to have been amped up since the United States and company released their unhinged madness in Ukraine.

These past few weeks I've been seeing this rabid moral insanity and just outright pathology all over the place. I thought the state of ponerization couldn't get much worse, but I was so wrong. If you go to the SOTT FB page there a good amount of comments showing this crazy mentality on Joe's recent article.

It isn't just the psychopaths in power, and it's not just the gestapo police. A deep infection seems to have spread deeply into the masses and they're fine with expressing their pathology as though it were a normal thing to do.

Just a warning, the following examples are highly disturbing and very sick. It's the kind of thing you would expect to be hidden the deepest darkest corners just a few years ago, but is now parading around openly without restraint.

Israeli teens on Twitter:
_https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

some of their comments:

"Death sentence for leftists & Arabs"
"Death sentence for leftists! You are the cancer of this country"
"Death to these -flicking-g Arabs"
"I wish a painful death to Arabs"
"From the bottom of my heart, I wish for Arabs to be torched"

This is from an Israeli FB page. It shows an Israeli speeding up in an SUV to hit a group of Palestinian teens. One teen is hit. It gets worse when you see the hundreds of rabid hate filled comments below the video.
_https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=774077752623038

Here's a youtube channel that is showing young children telling highly graphic, sexualized sick 'jokes'. The comments are equally disturbing.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VliRjoNi-9U&list=PLDbSvEZka6GFR2-bqpWRkh8AGZYQdcPzr

I feel badly just posting this stuff, but I think it is a sign of a quite vile infection that has gone full scale.

It looks like an odd infection indeed. I've been following these latest developments and it made me litterally sick.
Add to that all what is happening in the sidelines (weather and other), the picture is not pretty at all!

I was appalled when I saw this on SOTT http://www.sott.net/article/281735-Pre-army-Israeli-teens-tweet-Death-to-all-Arabs

The C's said about 42% of the Israeli population is psychopathic (and it appears to be the case), then this is the disease in full view, no holds barred. Notice how nearly all the photos of these girls are sexually provocative. Morality is dead and they feel entitled. It's sick.

It's terrible. And also to what has been said, because of the bad use of social media young and naïve people can be easily identified and become targets with the information they offer about themselves.

Lilou said:
I was appalled when I saw this on SOTT http://www.sott.net/article/281735-Pre-army-Israeli-teens-tweet-Death-to-all-Arabs

The C's said about 42% of the Israeli population is psychopathic (and it appears to be the case), then this is the disease in full view, no holds barred. Notice how nearly all the photos of these girls are sexually provocative. Morality is dead and they feel entitled. It's sick.

Yep, with the stuff Ren posted above, it's all totally disgusting. Our society has gone completely down the tubes. Total ponerization, in your face, and as if it's all perfectly ok and normal. Seriously, bring on the comets already!

Here's another.

http://stream.aljazeera.com/story/201407101753-0023918

Journalist Allan Sorenson posted this photo on Twitter, which he told The Stream was taken in Sderot on July 9.

'Sderot cinema': Image shows Israelis gathering in lawn chairs to watch nighttime attacks on Gaza

"Israelis bringing chairs 2 hilltop in sderot 2 watch latest from Gaza. Clapping when blasts are heard."

It seems that many of us have had similar feelings. Earlier today I was talking with another forum member about how many things in the world are SO wrong, they are such dangerous situations with the potential to become catastrophic on a regional or global scale. I was thinking about Ukraine, Iraq, Gaza. I can't remember when was the last time that so many ultra-evil situations were happening at the same time.

There's also Nigeria, the US mad police state, the global economy and several other revelations about our elites that are just sick, like the pedophiles in the UK government. The very worst representatives of humanity are on top!

It's just mind-blowing in a very bad way. And on top of that, the way the media mis-represents everything, in a combination of stupidity and lies. It's like it is all so blatant now. No restrains any more, no need to pretend!

Oh and I didn't mention the weather, which is also crazy, but no one seems to pay much attention because people just pay attention to the local. Unless the tornado blows away their own house it doesn't matter.

Obviously, the Israeli citizens do not feel threatened by Gaza, otherwise they'd be huddled in their bomb shelters. But ya know, they have to pound Gaza because of all that rocket fire they're sending....they're just defending themselves. Yeah, right....

Approaching Infinity said:
Lilou said:

Yep, with the stuff Ren posted above, it's all totally disgusting. Our society has gone completely down the tubes. Total ponerization, in your face, and as if it's all perfectly ok and normal. Seriously, bring on the comets already!

That's how I'm feeling today. This stuff is just too awful to contemplate. Just when you think it's can't get any worse, it does. Where's the bottom to all this? It's beyond comprehension. Seems like the entire planet is falling into an abyss. I was reading some eejit's rant on FB today which was summed up by saying 'I support Israel because I'm against fascism'. I mean seriously, just feels like there's no hope left here at all.

It's sad to say but the way I feel right now, when the comets and weather business get going on a large scale, I think I may feel relief more than anything. This planet is just too much. Damn :cry:

I agree that what's going on in Gaza is awful, but if i recall correctly C's said (?) that Nazis are reincarnated in today's Israel so maybe some karmic issue is taking place there. If karma is about exchanging roles, i wonder if those Gazans were Fascists from WW2? I realize how hard is to observe this without emotional investment here in this space/time, but could it be "covered from this karmic perspective?

Until recently i was thinking of Israelis as reincarnated Nazis but that doesn't fit in "definition of karmic burden"...FWIW

Yozilla said:
Until recently i was thinking of Israelis as reincarnated Nazis but that doesn't fit in "definition of karmic burden"...FWIW
Depends how you define karma. If you define it as "you get what you deserve", that's blaming the victims as it implies that every victim was a perpetrator in some other incarnation. However, if you define karma as a incarnation choice in order to learn something that was not learned before, things become more complex. For example, if in this incarnation you were weak enough to be manipulated to commit atrocities, what would be the next incarnation situation to learn a lesson? Could it be being in a atrocity victim or in another manipulation with more available information so to make (or not) a better choice? Inferences about something we don't know completely may lead us to invalid conclusion, like saying that a rape victim was a rapist in another life (and therefore deserving from the narrowly defined karma). Different people have different learning profiles even if their actual experience may appear similar.

I really thank you for posting this Ren, because that's exactly how I've been feeling. A few months back, I thought the world had gone mad, but it's getting crazier and more insane (something I did not think possible)! It is utterly depressing reading SoTT and the news- and I know that sticking my head in the sand is not the way to go, but knowing this stuff and feeling so helpless is dreadful. And based on Pierre & Laura's research into the Human-Cosmic connection, this current increase in pathological attitudes and behaviour, is not going to bode well for us at all. People are so ponerized that humanity as a whole is like a cancer. Balance is needed, and I am sure that 'balance' is heading our way soon. Once again, I am eternally grateful to Laura, the Cs and all you guys- having like-minded people to connect to keeps one from going insane in a world that's lost the plot totally.

Renaissance said:
Just a warning, the following examples are highly disturbing and very sick. It's the kind of thing you would expect to be hidden the deepest darkest corners just a few years ago, but is now parading around openly without restraint.

Israeli teens on Twitter:
_https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

some of their comments:

"Death sentence for leftists & Arabs"
"Death sentence for leftists! You are the cancer of this country"
"Death to these -flicking- Arabs"
"I wish a painful death to Arabs"
"From the bottom of my heart, I wish for Arabs to be torched"

That is absolutely disturbing!

Just a thought: do you think that the PTB minions could post some of these girls' pictures and then strategically add they're own captions along with them? Maybe in order to elicit some sort of pedophilic attraction with the 'selfies' that then allows them to spread their message of hate?

Maybe I'm being naive here, but at least in the states, teens are so self absorbed that they have no idea what is going on around them - even to the most superficial geopolitical level. I get that Israelis are 'living' this, just in their backyard, so to say, but to post such provocative pictures and speak with such malevolence and apathy to other human beings is just beyond me. Especially when Jews were spoken of and treated as such in relatively recent history!

...or maybe they are that ponerized, and I am that unsuspecting...

The 7th tweeted photo was simply the worst. (and that's saying something as they're all so pathological) I'm sorry to even re-post this but you just have to read those words and think about the meaning behind them.

"Hating Arabs isn't racism it's a commandment from God." Said the scantily-clad lass. I mean... to utter that with conviction shows how far gone a person is down "the pathological rabbit hole." :shock:

Lilou said:

So pure evil is sexy now? :jawdrop:
I did the macabre act of pulling up #Zionstandup on Twitter, but I found a large number of responses condemning this pathological rhetoric coming from some of the human beings on there. At least we got that going for us.

A part of me almost hesitates to even examine some of this horror, because it's just horrific and there's no real practical way to put what I learn to use. Unless you include the emotional shocks those anthropoids generate as fuel for your own work. Depends on what your machine runs on though, I guess. I find I'm more motivated by the cries of the suffering than the gloating of the wicked... :/

Back
Top Bottom