Unfortunately this is true for me: Moderna SVP and deputy general counsel moving nearby

candasiri

Jedi Master
So I learned a few weeks ago that Shaun Ryan, Senior Vice President and deputy general counsel to Moderna has just bought the old camp next to us that has now been converted into his $3M USD huge vacation home on a Lake in ME. Clearly, our new neighbor has been cashing out some of his stocks.

A Double Dose of Growth | School of Law

At first I was disgusted and angry. Now I'm thinking that this might be a great stealth way to collect insider information if we ever strike up a relationship. We may never meet. What do people think about strategy? What would Putin do? Go in pro-vax and see how them clinical trials are progressing on the children? It will certainly be an exercise in keeping calm under intense emotional reactions.

My family had a distant relationship with the Trenberth family of the climate scientist, Kevin Trenberth, whose emails were leaked over a decade ago.
Hacked E-Mail Is New Fodder for Climate Dispute (Published 2009)

He provided my first indoctrination on global warming in 7th grade when I did a project on what else but "global warming." He was an exchange student who stayed with my grandparents while he attended graduate school I think. My grandfather was a meteorologist who had his own forecasting company. During the last meal my grandfather and I had together before he died I remember spouting all my global warming BS and he simply said that he felt the earth had natural rhythms of weather and that it resets itself when things get out of balance. So true. I remembering being shocked and that my world was rocked.

It makes me wonder if people like Kevin Trenberth and Shaun Ryan believe their own BS. If Mr. Ryan and my family ever become friendly perhaps this is a way to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom