une eventuelle traduction de prévue?

sebbe

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Hello!
Ok, i realise it's beyond my means to really understand all subtleties of Eirui Eolas's topic.
So, According to you, is it necessary to master english perfectly to understand the exercises on the dvd ? It would be preferable to wait a possible translation in french? I hesitate to buy the dvd in english .

Bonjour.
Je réalise que c'est au-dessus de mes moyens de comprendre toutes les subtilités du sujet consacré à Eirui Eolas. A votre avis, est-il nécessaire de maitriser parfaitement l'anglais pour comprendre les exercices proposés dans le dvd? Serait-il préférable d'attendre une éventuelle traduction en français? Je dois dire que j'hésite à acheter le dvd maintenant...

Merci de votre attention!!

Hi Sebbe,

A French (and other languages) translation has been made, so you can wait for the French DVD release if you feel more comfortable with explanations in French. The introductory audio and the video will have subtitles, and the 3rd audio (the breathing and meditation practice), which require one to have one's eyes closed, will be dubbed in French (except for the counting part / BAHA / Prayer of the Soul, where it's important to have Laura's voice).

--

Une traduction française (et dans d'autres langues) a été réalisée et nous en sommes aux dernières étapes de préparation, donc tu peux attendre un peu, si tu te sens plus à l'aise avec des explications en français. L'intro audio et la vidéo seront sous-titrées, et la 3e partie audio (le programme complet respiration en 3 étapes + BAHA + méditation), qui nécessite d'avoir les yeux fermés, sera doublée en français, sauf pour les passages où Laura compte les respirations et récite la Prière de l'âme (c'est important d'avoir la voix de Laura dans ces passages).
Donc un peu de patience, ça sera bientôt disponible :)

Hi Lúthien,

Thank you very much for the rapidity of your answer as is usual.
This is a VERY good news, really. So, i will wait impatiently with ...patience.
Thank you again.

Merci beaucoup pour la rapidité de tes réponses, comme d'habitude. C'est une très bonne nouvelle. J'attends donc impatiemment avec...patience. Merci encore.

Lúthien said:
Hi Sebbe,

A French (and other languages) translation has been made, so you can wait for the French DVD release if you feel more comfortable with explanations in French. The introductory audio and the video will have subtitles, and the 3rd audio (the breathing and meditation practice), which require one to have one's eyes closed, will be dubbed in French (except for the counting part / BAHA / Prayer of the Soul, where it's important to have Laura's voice).

--

Une traduction française (et dans d'autres langues) a été réalisée et nous en sommes aux dernières étapes de préparation, donc tu peux attendre un peu, si tu te sens plus à l'aise avec des explications en français. L'intro audio et la vidéo seront sous-titrées, et la 3e partie audio (le programme complet respiration en 3 étapes + BAHA + méditation), qui nécessite d'avoir les yeux fermés, sera doublée en français, sauf pour les passages où Laura compte les respirations et récite la Prière de l'âme (c'est important d'avoir la voix de Laura dans ces passages).
Donc un peu de patience, ça sera bientôt disponible :)

Yes, good news I am also impatient.
Another thing which poses problem to me relates to " Diet & detox".
On the general subjects, I find rather easy to follow the discussion and to seize the significance,
But when it's technical subjects, with precise details on products, quantities, symptoms, effects,
it is the large pitch-stirrer.
as much more that I already do not have the French vocabulary.

Oui, bonne nouvelle
Je suis aussi impatient.

Une autre chose qui me pose problème concerne "Diet & detox".
Autant sur les sujet généraux, je trouve assez facile de suivre les discussion et de saisir le sens,
autant lorsqu'il s'agit de précisions techniques sur des produits, des quantités, des symptômes, des effets, c'est la grande brasse.
D'autant que je n'ai déjà pas le vocabulaire en français.

Hi Sebbe and Amedee,

As Luthien said, the EE translations will soon be available. And we are translating some "diet and Detox" material. Please be patient with us, because the translators' team is pretty busy right now with a lot of projects. Perhaps you would like to help?

If your level of English is not so good, just be aware that not every text needs to be translated for the first time. There is a lot of stuff that has already been translated, but sometimes what we need are proof readers to check for fluidity in French, after it has already been proofread by someone else to check that the translation is accurate. The more of us, the better, since that means that we can make translations available sooner. ;)

So, if you have any spare time and you wish to help, you are more than welcome to do so. If not, please be patient and one day all the material will be available in French (yeah, we can be optimistic :P)

Ailén said:
Hi Sebbe and Amedee,

... Please be patient with us, because the translators' team is pretty busy right now with a lot of projects.

I can imagine it is a very hard work and that it takes very much time to translate all the things. Of course, we must be patient and i consider it's a REAL chance (fortune?) to read all material already translated. It's fantastic, and i don't forget all these things would'nt be possible 15 or 10 years ago. So thanks from the heart for all the translators, really. It's a good opportunity to work patience et fluidity : ) .

but sometimes what we need are proof readers to check for fluidity in French, after it has already been proofread by someone else to check that the translation is accurate. The more of us, the better, since that means that we can make translations available sooner.

It's ok for me, i have time, so don't hesitate to solicit me!

sebbe said:
Ailén said:
but sometimes what we need are proof readers to check for fluidity in French, after it has already been proofread by someone else to check that the translation is accurate. The more of us, the better, since that means that we can make translations available sooner.

It's ok for me, i have time, so don't hesitate to solicit me!

Great, you are welcome to join us.

First of all, have a look at that thread and after that you can send a message to Ailen saying that you are interested and she will tell you what to do after that.

Hoping to work with you soon. :thup:

Ailén said:
Hi Sebbe and Amedee,

As Luthien said, the EE translations will soon be available. And we are translating some "diet and Detox" material. Please be patient with us, because the translators' team is pretty busy right now with a lot of projects. Perhaps you would like to help?

If your level of English is not so good, just be aware that not every text needs to be translated for the first time. There is a lot of stuff that has already been translated, but sometimes what we need are proof readers to check for fluidity in French, after it has already been proofread by someone else to check that the translation is accurate. The more of us, the better, since that means that we can make translations available sooner. ;)

So, if you have any spare time and you wish to help, you are more than welcome to do so. If not, please be patient and one day all the material will be available in French (yeah, we can be optimistic :P)

Hi Ailén and Lúthien

To be patient when we are impatient is completely a part of the Work.
I am perfectly conscious of the important work in quality and quantity which the needs for translation represent.
It is already difficult to write precisely in its own language.
I well also imagine the challenge that will represent the translation of " Statement of Principles of the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind" when the moment will comes.
Unfortunately my English is too poor to bring a help to you and I have little time because working on my account (to the service of the others, LOL).
On the other hand, I would not hesitate to propose alternatives of translation when they will seem to me better suitable.

Back
Top Bottom