Understandings

mocachapeau

Dagobah Resident
Hi everyone,

I started reading the Ra Material recently and found myself in a bit of a mental tug-of-war, due to the lack of importance Ra attributes to the activities of STS/Orion forces, and the major importance placed on it here, at SOTT.

"Ra: I am Ra. These entities are, shall we say, creatures of the Orion group.
They do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within
the Earth’s surface. We, as always, remind you that it is our impression that
this type of information is unimportant
." - The Ra Material, Book II, Session 43, page 95

This statement, and many others of this nature have been leading me to wonder if it is such a good idea to pay so much attention to what "they" are doing, instead of placing all my attention on what "we" need to be doing.

So as I read on, I came across a passage, directly from Ra, that put an end to the debate for me.

"Ra: I am Ra. The question does not demand a long answer, for we who
experienced the vibratory densities upon that planetary sphere which you
call Venus were fortunate in being able to move in harmony with the
planetary vibrations with an harmonious graduation to second, to third, and
to fourth, and a greatly accelerated fourth-density experience.

We spent much time/space, if you will, in fifth-density balancing the
intense compassion we had gained in fourth-density. The graduation again
was harmonious and our social memory complex which had become most
firmly cemented in fourth-density remained of a very strong and helpful
nature.

Our sixth-density work was also accelerated because of the harmony of our
social memory complex so that we were able to set out as members of the
Confederation to even more swiftly approach graduation to seventh-density.
Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naiveté as regards
working with your planet
." -The Ra Material, Book II, Session 41, page 87

It would seem that they, themselves, have realised via trial and error, that simply transmitting the message of the Law of One in the same manner they received it does not take into consideration the differences between them and us, vis a vis their inherent, natural harmony, and the extent to which our planet has been influenced and controlled by STS/Orion forces. Hence their lack of success, so far.

This statement made it quite clear to me why it is so important for us, STO here on Earth, to develop as great an understanding as possible of the forces working against us, in order to at least try to counteract their effects. Clearly, Ra's appreciation of their importance has been, shall we say, insufficient.

I know that this is not a revelation for most people here. But after using the "search" function and not finding this quote on the forum, I thought it might be a helpful post for anyone that may be grappling with the same question as I was. After all, it's right from the horse's mouth.

Take care.

mocachapeau said:
Our harmony, however, has been a grievous source of naiveté as regards
working with your planet."

Yes, there is definitely something really wrong down here on planet earth. In so many ways, the message keeps coming through loud and clear: Knowledge Protects.

I'm really glad that the Cs showed up.

webglider said:
Yes, there is definitely something really wrong down here on planet earth. In so many ways, the message keeps coming through loud and clear: Knowledge Protects...
I am not sure of that. I am not saying that everything is going smoothly, but over time I have seen many outcomes that don't submit easily to being classified purely as "right" or "wrong." An interesting plot may tell more than one story, and lead to more than one outcome.

mocachapeau said:
This statement, and many others of this nature have been leading me to wonder if it is such a good idea to pay so much attention to what "they" are doing, instead of placing all my attention on what "we" need to be doing.
that is a very common take, which has the danger of leading to the misconception that we just need to 'concentrate on the good', and ignore/deny the 'bad'.

mocachapeau said:
So as I read on, I came across a passage, directly from Ra, that put an end to the debate for me.

<snip>

It would seem that they, themselves, have realised via trial and error, that simply transmitting the message of the Law of One in the same manner they received it does not take into consideration the differences between them and us, vis a vis their inherent, natural harmony, and the extent to which our planet has been influenced and controlled by STS/Orion forces. Hence their lack of success, so far.

This statement made it quite clear to me why it is so important for us, STO here on Earth, to develop as great an understanding as possible of the forces working against us, in order to at least try to counteract their effects. Clearly, Ra's appreciation of their importance has been, shall we say, insufficient.

I highlighted the line that I think is most important. We are here to learn and understand the nature of the world we inhabit, not to shut it out and pretend it doesn't matter.

A point of note, we are not STO. By virtue of where we are, we are part of the STS world, though perhaps if it is part of our higher nature (whatever that is) we can strive to become 'STO candidates', if we are sufficiently able to learn what that means?

you might also wish to check out this thread: A Psychopath's Nightmare!

Hi Nomad,

Nomad wrote:
A point of note, we are not STO. By virtue of where we are, we are part of the STS world, though perhaps if it is part of our higher nature (whatever that is) we can strive to become 'STO candidates', if we are sufficiently able to learn what that means?

I am actually aware that we are not STO, but I admit that I wasn't thinking about that at the moment I chose the wording of my post. What I do know is that becoming STO is definitely my conscious choice, and you are certainly right about sufficiently learning what that means. I have reached the point where I am thinking about all this from the moment I wake up in the morning until the moment I go to bed at night - observing my behaviour and decision making process in an effort to function as often as possible in an STO manner.

What I find the most amazing is how effective my defence mechanisms can be at convincing me that something I do is principally for someone else, when in reality there is a more powerful, selfish reason lurking in the bushes. And I also wonder just how many things about me I have to change in order to at least approach 51% STO. If I'm not mistaken, I'm functioning in an STS manner everytime I go to the supermarket and buy a steak. Am I wrong about that?

But I am not about to give up. I find that I am truly enjoying the challenge!

mocachapeau said:
I have reached the point where I am thinking about all this from the moment I wake up in the morning until the moment I go to bed at night - observing my behaviour and decision making process in an effort to function as often as possible in an STO manner.... What I find the most amazing is how effective my defence mechanisms can be at convincing me that something I do is principally for someone else, when in reality there is a more powerful, selfish reason lurking in the bushes....

As STS beings we are not capable of willing ourselves to "function as often as possible in an STO manner". That is because, as your example illustrates, we are still in the process of learning what "STO behaviour" actually IS -- largely by learning what it ISN'T. I think that whenever we find ourselves thinking that we are doing something that is "Service to Others", we have to stop ourselves right there and recognize that we are deceiving ourselves. The assumption must be that we ALWAYS behave in an "STS manner" to some extent, simply because it is our nature to do so, and that the best we can do is strive to be "less STS" in behaviour by developing the ability to observe ourselves and see the STS reality at work.

mocachapeau said:
I also wonder just how many things about me I have to change in order to at least approach 51% STO.

Well, I think right now you're thinking in terms of trying to behave in an "STO manner" at least 51% of the time, which means that you must eventually be able to behave in a 100% "STO manner" at least 51% of the time. But, again, since as STS beings we will NEVER be capable of behaving in an 100% "STO manner", that's not how it works. It would be better to think in terms of endeavouring to make all of our actions and behaviour at least 51% STO in intent and motivation. And that is achieved by persistently observing, identifying, and then weeding out our STS intents and motivations.

Do you see the difference? It's more of a gradual "purifying" process than a "change". And each time you recognize the hidden STS motivation "lurking in the bushes", it should not be seen as a "failure", but just another step in the process. It should make you happy each time you uncover one, because it brings you that much closer to your goal -- not the unrealistic and self-deceiving goal of being able to behave in a 100% "STO manner" (a goal you are not capable of achieving), but the goal of your behaviour involving fewer and fewer STS motivations and intents, until, hopefully, it becomes at least 51% STO-motivated (and only 49% STS-motivated), making you an "STO candidate"....

Where does the significance of 51% come in to importance here? Did the C's say something about it? Or maybe the Ra transcripts?

I ask because I know I saw that in some of David Wilcock's material a year or so ago but didn't give a lot of credence to it. I would like to take a look at the source again.

MrGullible said:
Where does the significance of 51% come in to importance here? Did the C's say something about it? Or maybe the Ra transcripts?
It's from a RA session here:
_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=17&ss=1

Hi Pepperfritz,

Pepperfritz wrote:
It would be better to think in terms of endeavouring to make all of our actions and behaviour at least 51% STO in intent and motivation. And that is achieved by persistently observing, identifying, and then weeding out our STS intents and motivations.

I see what you're saying. That is a much more logical, and attainable, way to think about it.

Besides, I'm doing a lot of observing and identifying, and that has already helped me to weed out some of the things I wasn't comfortable with, without feeling like I'm forcing it. Certain things have really just fallen away quite naturally. So why think about it in such a way that makes me feel like I'm not ever doing it right, by defining "right" as something that is impossible for me, anyway?

Looking at it this way, I'm pretty sure I'm doing it more right than I ever did before. I still have a long way to go, but this is encouraging.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom