Under ground vibrations

ctw5000

Padawan Learner
I remember reading about an under ground civilisation, I cant help but wonder if these vibrations felt in Ontario ( see high strangeness article Aug 15) could be related. I'm love to hear what the C's say about this particulat area.

ctw5000 said:
I remember reading about an under ground civilisation, I cant help but wonder if these vibrations felt in Ontario ( see high strangeness article Aug 15) could be related. I'm love to hear what the C's say about this particulat area.

It could also be the result of earth changes: the approaching of the wave or space materials.

Movement deep in the earth can obviously cause vibrations like this but prolonged vibration???Seems very odd , is it possible certain materials are getting energized by all the extra current being generated in the cosmos???Makes me wonder whats in store, I sure hope they figure it out ,srems like they re pretty concerned which is good.
(excuse my spelling in the last post...cell phone).

Movement deep in the earth can obviously cause vibrations like this but prolonged vibration???
Keep in mind that this area in Windsor Ontario Canada has been salt mined for decades. There are huge volumous caverns under this area now but also there still is a large amount of salt crystals there. It could be a combination of deep earth movement working on these caverns and salt.

we should also consider that the Cs told us that the grays are expanding down there :/

Back
Top Bottom