UN camp for Gaza children torched

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Headline -

Masked gunmen have attacked a UN summer camp being set up for children in the Gaza Strip, UN officials say.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/10143791.stm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The article states that the attack was suspected to be the work of Islamic extremists by 'observers'. But going by their past track record of shooting children, using them as human shields, jailing them and numerous other abuses, it all points again to Israeli employing their dirty tricks division (which has a long history of false flags operations). A possibility of a brief respite for the children of Gaza from their daily suffering and this is done to them. I was going to call it unconscionable but I think it would be completely wasted on the beings who did this.

Probably preaching a bit to the choir here, but fwiw.

treesparrow said:
But going by their past track record of shooting children, using them as human shields, jailing them and numerous other abuses, it all points again to Israeli employing their dirty tricks division (which has a long history of false flags operations).

Very little doubt that this is NOT the work of the psychopathic Israeli government's secret teams. These false flags events are Transmarginal Inhibition in action towards the Palestinian populace, along with a emotionally-charged LIE, sent out via propaganda by a controlled media that claims: "See world, how we poor Israelis must tolerate these Muslim monsters who destroy UN children's camps! Don't bother with these people, ignore them (and what we do to them!) because they are all throughly rotten to the core."

treesparrow said:
A possibility of a brief respite for the children of Gaza from their daily suffering and this is done to them.

It seems there is no end to the depravity and destruction of psychopathic evil.

treesparrow said:
I was going to call it unconscionable but I think it would be completely wasted on the beings who did this.

It is unconscionable and would be wasted on the psychopathic beings who have no conscience, only an evil aim to implement and carry out such a horrific plan for their own gain.

Fortunately for human beings who do have consciences, you and others have spent some energy to bring this story of suffering to others. May those human beings who come upon this travesty finally begin to critically think, see through the lies, and discover the truth of who really benefits from this type of terrorization.

Back
Top Bottom