Ummites, Cassiopaeans and a new Frenchy member

Matmil

A Disturbance in the Force
Since this is my first post on this forum. I would like to say hi to everybody here.

Having read different sources of information since I was 15. Like many, I found myself looking for different answers for this time being. That is when I got in contact with Jean-Pierre Petit's work about the Ummites. As per Petit's saying : " Start thinking by yourself before somebody else does! " That's what I have been doing since then.

After having read french version of Laura's work and now hitting the 3rd Wave book, I found myself wandering quite a bit. Here is one question trying to relate my teenage work with the actual Cassiopaean work. I tried to search the whole forum and google but did not find any cross reference about the following question :

--> Are the Nordics Aliens mentionned on the August 9th, 1997 session could be the Ummites presented by Jean-Pierre Petit ?

Much of the information available from the Ummos is well documented by categories but also present "erratic facts". First, the physics, which is briefly shown, seems to include 10 different "dimensions". Secondly, the way they seems to reproduce is questionnable... What got me thinking is that they happen to define themselves as "Nordish looking-like being" with blond hair. They also present their a little bit like the Cassiopaean they give you hints, but not total answers. They want you to do research... I am thinking those beings would be 3rd density SDA.

If this question can not be ask on a next possible Cassiopaean session, which would make sense since all those questions are interesting, does anybody could add inputs about this ?

P.S. If somebody need to translate or correct French work, post me!

Merci!

Hi Matmil,

Welcome to our forum. :)

Your english is easy to understand.

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Matmil said:
Since this is my first post on this forum. I would like to say hi to everybody here.

Welcome to the forum Matmil! :)

Hope someone chimes in soon and answers your question about Nordics Aliens and Ummites.

P.S. If somebody need to translate or correct French work, post me!

Merci!

After introducing yourself as Gandalf suggested, and looking around a bit to get a feeling of this forum (and let us know you a little bit more), you may want to check out the thread Becoming a SOTT translator: Help needed and see if that's something you might be interested in. :)

Edit=Link

Just wanted to point out that the link to the "Becoming SOTT Translator: Help Needed" thread is not working. My mouse accidentally hovered on it and the link just goes to http:///. Just thought I'd let you know to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom