Ukraine Crazies

It's the second video that I was trying to link but the first one came with it.

The DeepL translation of the first is:

"The Ukrainians made a video for the Europeans to ask for money for the war.
As you can see, it is quite difficult to distinguish between a fake made on a computer and reality."

Weeeeell, the cgi planes are moving a bit too fast for reality. And why would the Russians strike the Eiffel tower first? And why would they use planes anyway? And why would the Russians attack France?? But anyway, the Minions video is what I was going for.

This is from 2015. comedy with Zelinsky in major role of Ukraine's president. Well, it is not as good as Will Smith Oscar's drama but it is good enough.

Complement:

I don't judge the Ukrainians... if a comedian comes to say that he will clean up corruption in a movie and in the plot of it he runs as president, is probably due to how the general population sees political things in many places, they would have decided in part to continue with the line of the joke and elect him as president.

It's the second video that I was trying to link but the first one came with it.

The DeepL translation of the first is:

"The Ukrainians made a video for the Europeans to ask for money for the war.
As you can see, it is quite difficult to distinguish between a fake made on a computer and reality."

Weeeeell, the cgi planes are moving a bit too fast for reality. And why would the Russians strike the Eiffel tower first? And why would they use planes anyway? And why would the Russians attack France?? But anyway, the Minions video is what I was going for.

They also made a version for germany (...) :

How do some of the Poles feel about the current migrant crisis and how they are played by their own Government and media:
1652702199399.png
Top to bottom: Ukraine, everyone except Poland, Poland (note that the poor guy is probably without shoes)

1652702270728.png
Top to bottom: Ukrainians, Poles, Law and Justice (current ruling party)

1652702842550.png
Top: Eurovision 2022
Middle left to right: twelve points, zero points​

Tons of salads to swallow, except that this one as bullshit can be eaten for good.

The chef José Andrés renames the Russian salad as a Ukrainian salad
"Washington, May 14 (EFE) - Spanish and American chef José Andrés announced on Saturday that he will rename the Russian saladadilla in all his restaurants as "Kiev saladadilla or Ukrainian saladadilla", in a gesture of support for that country in the face of the invasion launched by Moscow. "
(...)

"US President Joe Biden appointed José Andrés as co-chair of the White House Sports, Fitness and Nutrition Advisory Council in March."

I don't know if Biden is going to get away with all these sheets of old and new salads at lunch and dinner crossing borders like that.

Back
Top Bottom