UFO

Tarri

Jedi Master
Good morning SOTT,
I live in Albany Oregon and I seem to be seeing interesting things in the sky in the early morning while at work. I work graveyard, and taking the garbage out at 5:30 this morning, its still dark. I like to look at the stars. I spotted what I figured was a satelite move its slow way along and then was astounded when what I thought was a star move past it and going east from where I was standing. It was going quite fast for how far away it was. It stopped, went different directions several times, stopped. Went in a circle. and then stopped and did not move again. What was un-nerving is that it looked like a star when not moving. So.... how many of those stars are not stars at all. Of course my work mates are sure it was a plane. Go figure. I also thought of the possibility of it originating from earth. Anyone else seeing these?

Tarri said:
What was un-nerving is that it looked like a star when not moving. So.... how many of those stars are not stars at all. Anyone else seeing these?
Yes, I remember seeing these years ago. I used to live in the Los Angeles area, where we could barely make out any stars at all. On the weekends when we'd go out to our cabin in the high desert (Yucca Valley area) we would 'scare ourselves' by sitting outside at night watching 'stars' zigzagging around. Satellites move in a slower and straighter trajectory, or so I have always thought, while these 'stars' move in all kinds of crazy ways.

For a while I layed out on deck chairs in my garden sometimes, looking right up at the stars on clear nights (was strange getting over the feeling that you're going to fall off the planet lol). Anyway, I saw two phenomonenon during those times - one was little star like things which flew around the sky, very high up and moving very fast, and another was flashes that went over my head, which were also quite high up. I think the latter is probably space dust, and I would imagine the former is sattelites, but I don't know why they move so fast? They must fly accross the UK in about 10 mins, which AFAIK isn't a very useful sattellite. The reason I think they are sattellites though, is because they are common - I could see a few within half an hour of looking. Oh and they aren't planes as there are a lot of them and they are much slower, and easy to identify.

I will probably start looking again when the summer comes, as its way too cold to do it at the moment. Its quite nice to go out there and have a smoke while laying down looking at the stars, even if I don't see any UFOs :)

Russ said:
For a while I layed out on deck chairs in my garden sometimes, looking right up at the stars on clear nights (was strange getting over the feeling that you're going to fall off the planet lol). Anyway, I saw two phenomonenon during those times - one was little star like things which flew around the sky, very high up and moving very fast, and another was flashes that went over my head, which were also quite high up. I think the latter is probably space dust, and I would imagine the former is sattelites, but I don't know why they move so fast? They must fly accross the UK in about 10 mins, which AFAIK isn't a very useful sattellite. The reason I think they are sattellites though, is because they are common - I could see a few within half an hour of looking. Oh and they aren't planes as there are a lot of them and they are much slower, and easy to identify.
Hi there Russ, I'm quite glad I found your contribution here, as you seem to be seeing some of the same type of atmospheric oddities that I've been observing now for a little over a year and a half in Essex, UK.

I too have been seeing some very strange star like things (I call them Twinklers) moving rapidly in the night sky, and in fact had seen one just this Friday night at around 11:30pm. I live in the Chelmsford area, and to be honest don't have a great deal of the sky available to my viewing range from my small backyard.

It started last year around March. I venture outside at night several times to have a smoke and do a bit of thinking/reflection and its at these times in the hours when its dark that I see them. At first I thought they may be the high level chemtrail planes when I first saw one, but after a month or so of seeing them went by I had seen them in the sky at the same time as low-level commercial aircraft, with accompanying chemtrail sprayers all at the same time. My best guess is they are very high up in our outer atmosphere (any higher and I wouldn't be able to see them). They usually look to be about the same magnitude in brightness as the stars in the Plough formation and always the same starry white.

I then hypothesised that they may be some Black-ops type secret government stealth type craft...but quickly realised that if they were, then they just aren't al that stealthy if me and my friends have spotted them (and you also). I then thought they must be satellites, and for a while this explanation seemed to fit. That was until around late May - early June time when in one single 10-15minute ciggy break I had witnessed at least 7 of these little Twinklers in the sky almost one after another. This was also the first time that they had started to freak me out and disappear as I pointed to them or gave them a wave (stupid I know, but I wanted to test if they could see me too).

I have now seen so many of them, that I can almost guarantee that I will see a few per night now if the sky is clear of the chemtrails and cloudy weather we've been getting hit with quite heavily in the past year. I may be making an ass of u and me by assuming something here, but I don't think they are satellites anymore. I have seen them on so many differing trajectories now going from North-South, East-West, and sometimes (although not as often) disappearing/reappearing and slowing down/speeding up to coincide with my pointing at them.

Quite recently (in the last 3months around March)I had gone for a walk in a local park with my (new at the time) girlfriend and she had spotted at least a half a dozen of them above our heads (before the chemtrail jets came out in force to cloud the skies in a matter of minutes). this was the first time I had seen them acting erratically and zig-zagging as opposed to keeping a continual single direction. It was enough to shock my GF and scare her a little (though I quickly helped her to calm down) myself included. And the arrival of literally nearly a dozen chemtrail jets within a 5-15mintue period quickly put a stop to us seeing anymore.

This Friday just gone I had gone out for my usual end of night ciggy at around 11:30pm, and just as I had cleared my conservatory doors and turned to look at the house I caught sight of one on the western edge of my view heading south-north. I quickly raised my hand to wave and point, but within seconds it had vanished. I had a clear sky and was expecting it to pass right through the centre of the Plough formation, but stood watching and waiting for it to reappear for another 5 minutes, but no sign.

I'm not altogether sure what these things are. I'm still thinking they could possibly be some form of satellites (maybe there are a lot more of them up there than we are told), but the sheer volume of them in the skies in such brief spells of time suggests that they are not (at least to my feeble mind). As to what else they could be I'm not going to try and explain, as I've run out of ideas.

It would be easy to jump to the conclusion that they are some form og high altitude Ultra-terrestrial craft, although the size, look and frequency does not seem to fit with any other accounts of Ultra-terrestrial craft sighting I've heard of or seen proof of. I still keep seeing them, and I still keep watching the skies.

If the administrators here don't object, I was thinking of posting a thread the next time I see them, and to then begin to catalogue the number of sightings and type of activity I'm witnessing as and when it happens.

I also saw in the summer of last year a lot (maybe 6 different events) of what I would suggest is more Bolide type meteoric/commetary type activity (a few times ran for cover in fear of my life when I spotted them). In fact one of the sightings had me in fear of never seeing the town of Danbury & Maldon,Essex again as this seemed to be the direction of the trajectory from my viewpoint.

Thanks for posting what you have been seeing, its given me a bit more confidence to share and talk about it all. I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you still been seeing any of this type of activity recently?

I live in the Dagenham Essex area, and the only anomalous thing i've noticed is helicopters early on mornings, about 2-4am. Almost every night i hear helicopters, but the funny thing is that even if the night sky is clear, i see nothing, I just hear the rotors. I have seen the chemtrails, but no zigzagging craft. Maybe it's because at the time i was taking frequent doses of etherium gold. But, i'm yet to see erratic craft.

PS another thing, if these are police helicopters, why is it they fly only under the cover of darkness? Are there that many criminals loose on the streets? Or are the just conditioning us to accept the frequent helicopter activity in preparation for a police state?

I shall continue my night vigils, staring out my window, into the night sky and will report anything strange that comes up.

Wilecoyote said:
I have seen the chemtrails, but no zigzagging craft.
Hi there Wileycoyote and thanks for your observations from the Essex area. I have only once seen these things I call "Twinklers" zig-zagging in an erratic fashion in the skies as I metioned. Most of the time they follow a very straight and uniform path (lending a bit of credence to the Sattelites theory Im still somewhat undecided on).

Also to be honest I would't call them any type of craft either, as I have no data or observations to suggest that they are likely to be craft of any sort (or that would make me think they are some type of craft). They do at times seem to have some form of intelligence that seems to react to being observed both by me and by 3 of my friends who have been freaked out when they dissapear upon pointing them out in the sky. But to be honest for all I know they could be anything from bollide type meteorics (although they exhibit no form of tail shape you'd expect from such) or even some illuminated type of lifeform (Im still very open to any of the possibilities).

The helicotper sounds you describe sound very mysetrious, especially when they cannot be seen with the naked eye. We have a Police chopper & Air Ambulance which often flie over my house in Chelmsford, (we live within line of sight of a re-fueling station based on the northbound side of the A12 near Hatfield Peveral) but it is both low-flying, loud enough and visible enough to be able to spot every time. However on occasion there have been some helicoter sounds over head (maybe this has happened 4 times in the past year) which have been much louder than the standard Police or Air Ambulance chopper. This is readlily noticeable even when indoors as the whole house shakes to the sounds and turbulance created, although I can't say I have ever rushed outside to confirm a visual insepction of what type of craft it is.

Is the rotary motion you are hearing at the same sound levels as the usual Police or Air Ambulance craft? Or is there a difference in the sound levels or turbulance created by them?

The thing is, I would hear the rotor noise, rush to my window to confirm some type of craft judging from the direction and the sound/position displacement (meaning you don't look exactly where you heard the sound, but you search the surrounding sky), but to no avail. I have yet to see helicopter lights or something indicatory of air police or air ambulance.

wilecoyote said:
The thing is, I would hear the rotor noise, rush to my window to confirm some type of craft judging from the direction and the sound/position displacement (meaning you don't look exactly where you heard the sound, but you search the surrounding sky), but to no avail. I have yet to see helicopter lights or something indicatory of air police or air ambulance.
Hi wilecoyote, would that be helicopter rotor noise or something like an ATP/C130 Hercules rotor noise?

ATP: http://flitewise.com/fact_files/fact_file_97.php

Hercules: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C130_Hercules

I've found that these can usually be heard for about 5-10 mins before and after the plane passes by you. The only time I've heard these planes has been on a night, mainly due to the lack of noise pollution. Usually you can only see the outline moving against the stars with the requirement of a lower beacon light as per the CAA regulations for night flying.

The herc's are good for being mistaken at night for UFO's, you need to be at an angle to the flightpath into/out of an airfield. Providing the plane has most of the exterior lighting on, if it banks you get a triangular shaped silhouette with a white light at each corner with a rotating redlight at the center...

Just a word of advice to anyone who wants to see these "twinkles", you have to look for a while before you see them. If you go out there for about 30 mins you will probably see more than one.

The best explanation I can think of is things burning up in the atmosphere, hence why they dissappear. Have you not seen the streaks of light in the sky too? I think they are the same kind of thing, but at the point where they have broken up and are closer to the ground and therefore look like theyre travelling at a faster speed.

If they are to do with something that is alive, my best guess would be some kind of lifeform that lives in space, and feeds off of things in the atmosphere. It could be that this planet is a source of nourishment to a race which lives in the solar system. There are some strange things which appear to feed from the sun too, which I have seen in the nasa images. Who knows though ;D *edit: by race, I don't mean intelligent race, I mean indiginous space "animals".

Back
Top Bottom