UFO sightings in Russia

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I decided to create a new thread in order to mention two recent sightings. There are no videos or photos, only reports, that's why didn't share it in the "Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky".

First, on 4th of January in Rostov region there was a sighting of a ball shaped object. This was also mentioned in the 14th of January session:

Q: (Adobe) What if anything was shot down over the Rostov region in Russia (UFO?)

(L) When?

(Niall) Last week. They said it was a drone, but there were rumors on the ground that there was a strange light.

A: UFO was not shot down but was observing.

The sighting was mentioned by the governor of Rostov's region:

Clarified information about what happened the day before.

Yesterday at about 22 hours an air defense system was operating 7 km from the village of Sultan Saly in the Myasnikovsky district. At an altitude of 2.5 km a small ball-shaped object was detected which was flying freely in the wind. A decision was made to eliminate it.

I urge everyone to stay calm. All forces and means are involved to ensure safety. The sky is covered by anti-aircraft defenses.

The second one occurred on 2nd of February in Volgograd airspace. The object was seen by several pilots. What is also interesting that it was the Day of military glory of Russia — Victory in the Battle of Stalingrad (now Volgograd). And Putin arrived to Volgograd to commemorate this day and participate in various events.

One local source said that the sighting was at the similar time when Putin was arriving to the city, but it's not possible to verify this assertion. Only that the sighting was on the same date. Not sure if the airspace would be closed at the time of the presidential flyby or not.

The sighting was reported by the Telegram channel "Aviatorshina". Also mentioned and reposted by other channels.

UFOs near Volgograd. The crew of Airbus A321 S7 Airlines flying S72046 from Sochi to Moscow reported 12 minutes before flying over Volgograd at an altitude of 10,000 meters that they observed an unidentified flying object on the left side of the traverse - the object was changing color and altitude.

The crew could not determine its distance from the plane. Later the crews of Aeroflot (SU1125), S7 Airlines (S73750) and Rossiya (SU6358) flights confirmed this information after flying over Volgograd. The Rossiya crew identified the object's distance as about 200 km. The competent authorities were notified, as no flight plans were provided in the specified area at this time, and no airspace permit was issued.

Last edited:
Trying to find out about one of the flights, there was:
1676278861338.png
And:
1676279060380.png
The next, I could not find on the above site, but I found it is an Istanbul-Moscow flight. The path should go over Ukraine, but it flies probably via Russian territory. The screenshot shows the flight, but for today, as, I could not find the details for February 2.

1676279804860.png
And the last:
1676280237876.png
If the last the path was listed as:
1676280423245.png
The last flight was about 200 km away. We don't know where the object was located, but 200 km from Volgograd looks like this:
1676280855430.png

Since the above plane left at 17:50 MSK and given the above map and flight route, it should have taken them more than half an hour to get within 200 km of Volgograd.

If on the App LunaSolCal, one finds Volgograd and February 2, the Sun rose at 7:30 and set at 17:00. Astronomical twilight ended in Volgograd at 18:48. For comparison, at Mineralny Vody, being further south, the sun rose at 7:24 and set at 17:17 with the astronomical twilight ending at 18:57 which means that 200 km south of Volgograd, the twilight would last longer than 18:48, but not significantly. From these data, I guess an observation time of around 18:30 plus minus.

Considering that the flights from Sochi located on the coast west of Mineralny Vody left at 17:05 and 17:37 when did they pass Volgograd?

The next, I could not find on the above site, but I found it is an Istanbul-Moscow flight. The path should go over Ukraine, but it flies probably via Russian territory. The screenshot shows the flight, but for today, as, I could not find the details for February 2.
In december 22 the flight from moscow to istanbul was via Belorussia, than sharp turn south and flew just next to the western Ukraine border, over Romania and Bulgaria.

A UFO was spotted in the sky over China (on the border with Russia)
Huanqiu shibao: residents of the city of Qiqihar in northeast China noticed a UFO in the sky

Video inside👇

Here is video of UFO over Heilongjiang province in China.

From VKontakte:

From Rumble:

Here is the russian scientist comment:
Astrophysicist Ivanov: objects similar to UFOs in the sky over China may be balls with diodes Glowing unidentified flying objects (UFOs) spotted over China may be festive balloons with photodiodes, said Alexander Ivanov, head of the Astrophysical Optical Observatory of Kuban State University (KubGU). RIA Novosti writes about this. According to him, they could have been launched in a chain. According to the expert, the observatory staff observed a similar incident in the summer and at first thought that these were satellites. "But when they brought technology, they saw that these are new types of balls with semiconductor photodiodes that emit light. In this case, they are most likely ordinary balloons," he explained the appearance of UFOs over China. The scientist added that a strong flow of warm air can lift the balloons quite high from the ground — up to 500-800 meters.

Couple of mine remarks-angles to analyze this event. First-we know that scientific community is mostly ‘brainwashed’/corrupted, so that any even real ufo event will be subjected to denial. In post-soviet Russian Academy of Science they even created special body - with ‘antiscientific’ censor functions. Its main tasks are - blocking all alternative science, history, discoveries etc. It is totally controled by elite. For instance, couple of years ago they published an article, stating that homeopathy is a lie, antiscientific etc. - with an aim to ban it by law, so to give all the market to strong then western/our pharmamafia. People who knew the case, wrote a disclosure analysis , about a single academy doctor, who actually was ‘bought’ and hoped to cover his lie with Academy brand. Thankfully🙏 the process did not go futher.

Second thing to note, i don’t know why, in Russia, aliens/ufo topic was always less publicly covered then in the west. Even though even in soviet times local papers sometimes wrote about cases of abductions etc. Even have foto of one from my grandfather’s village museum)).

The point i am trying to make, is to determine, whether such 👆 ‘coverups’ are sanctioned from elite/science chiefs, or this scientist himself is ‘blocked’ from the topic.
Or may be i missed something in the modern ballon development😂

Here is the russian scientist comment:
Astrophysicist Ivanov: objects similar to UFOs in the sky over China may be balls with diodes Glowing unidentified flying objects (UFOs) spotted over China may be festive balloons with photodiodes, said Alexander Ivanov, head of the Astrophysical Optical Observatory of Kuban State University (KubGU). RIA Novosti writes about this. According to him, they could have been launched in a chain. According to the expert, the observatory staff observed a similar incident in the summer and at first thought that these were satellites. "But when they brought technology, they saw that these are new types of balls with semiconductor photodiodes that emit light. In this case, they are most likely ordinary balloons," he explained the appearance of UFOs over China. The scientist added that a strong flow of warm air can lift the balloons quite high from the ground — up to 500-800 meters.

Couple of mine remarks-angles to analyze this event. First-we know that scientific community is mostly ‘brainwashed’/corrupted, so that any even real ufo event will be subjected to denial. In post-soviet Russian Academy of Science they even created special body - with ‘antiscientific’ censor functions. Its main tasks are - blocking all alternative science, history, discoveries etc. It is totally controled by elite. For instance, couple of years ago they published an article, stating that homeopathy is a lie, antiscientific etc. - with an aim to ban it by law, so to give all the market to strong then western/our pharmamafia. People who knew the case, wrote a disclosure analysis , about a single academy doctor, who actually was ‘bought’ and hoped to cover his lie with Academy brand. Thankfully🙏 the process did not go futher.

Second thing to note, i don’t know why, in Russia, aliens/ufo topic was always less publicly covered then in the west. Even though even in soviet times local papers sometimes wrote about cases of abductions etc. Even have foto of one from my grandfather’s village museum)).

The point i am trying to make, is to determine, whether such 👆 ‘coverups’ are sanctioned from elite/science chiefs, or this scientist himself is ‘blocked’ from the topic.
Or may be i missed something in the modern ballon development😂
the russian statement is nonsense

A bit offtopic, but i found it worth posting). Ages ago (before Cs material) I asked Leonov the similar question (i had read by then many materials mostly on technical side of the project-there were tons of rational arguments for impossibility to fulfill that mission in 60/70s - basically in favor of Fake option) - ‘were or were not the american ‘boys’ on the moon’-received similar answer😅

An important conclusion from Rogozin

Ten years ago, when I was working in the Government, I sent an official request to Roscosmos to provide me with documentary evidence of Americans' stay on the moon available to this federal agency at that time. I was too embarrassed by the fact that Soviet cosmonauts returning from multi-day expeditions could barely stand on their feet and underwent a long recovery after such flights, and the Americans got out of their lunar ships like cucumbers from the garden.

Do you know what I got in response?) The book "The Conquest of the Moon by astronauts" with the comment of cosmonaut Leonov that they really were there, because "they told him about it themselves"!

Having moved to work at the Roscosmos state corporation in 2018, I continued to search for this evidence, but I found nothing there, except angry accusations by some of our fans to go to America at someone else's expense of academics that I, they say, undermine the "sacred cooperation with NASA", and I also received one angry call from a high-ranking official with the accusation that I "aggravate the international situation" with my doubts.

Yes, I did not undermine or aggravate anything, but only by virtue of my character tried to get to the bottom of the details and establish, at least for myself, the true state of affairs in the matter of exploring the Moon by our competitors. It was unclear to me how the United States, at that level of technology development of the 60s of the last century, did what they cannot do now?

Thus, instead of evidence of the Americans' presence on the moon, I received evidence of their people's presence in our "establishment". Which was also an important conclusion.

(c) Dmitry Rogozin

Recently there've been two interesting aviation related sightings in Russia.

First there is this strange event that happened right as the plane was about to land (translation from Russian):

11.08.2023 09.33 (Moscow time) Moscow airport (Sheremetyevo). After the airplane landed, the crew made a voluntary report of TCAS activation in the "TA" mode. During the approach to landing in the vicinity of the KUSIP point there were many unidentified markings. The system identified some of them near the airplane, issuing a "TRAFFIC" message. After flying over the KUSIP point and entering the pre-landing straight line, after 10 seconds, the marks disappeared. According to SOC data, no remarks on TCAS system operation were registered.
Aircraft B-737-800, RA-73305, flight PBD6526 Novosibirsk (Tolmachevo) - Moscow (Sheremetyevo). Operator is Pobeda Airlines LLC.

Here's a translated news report that explained some of the terms:

An airplane from Novosibirsk was surrounded by unidentified objects during landing in Moscow. According to the publication "Precedent Novosibirsk", the crew of the passenger airliner of the airline "Pobeda" reported to the airport dispatcher about the approach with unidentified objects. And the airplane's airborne collision avoidance system went off on board.

According to the telegram channel AVIAINCIDENT, a morning flight of Boeing 737-800 from Tolmachevo airport to Sheremetyevo collided with unidentified airborne objects on landing. The TCAS system warned the crew of a possible danger, but it was not possible to identify the tags, although some of them were close to the airplane. Before landing, the objects disappeared and the TCAS system operated without comment. The origin of the incident is still being investigated.

And there is another aviation report that happened in May that also talks about a strange object:

photo_2023-05-07_15-03-22.jpg

An Aeroflot pilot saw an unidentified object flying fast towards him near St. Petersburg.

The commander of an Airbus A321 aircraft flying from St. Petersburg to Moscow yesterday reported an unidentified white object ten minutes after departure from Pulkovo. It was moving rapidly towards the Aeroflot plane above the flight distance of a thousand meters. The pilot found it difficult to describe the shape of the object.

At the same time, the object was not observed on the display of the aircraft collision warning system (TCAS) in the cockpit, and the air traffic controllers did not have any marks on the airfield locator. All competent authorities and services were notified.

What is interesting that we have two mysterious cases that first appeared on the TCAS system and the other one didn't.

Last edited:
Could it be different origins of the unidentified craft so they were made by different beings?

I don't know 🤷‍♀️

Maybe it depends on the flying mode or some other technicality (fluctuating between densities?) I did some checking, and there are other cases where TCAS system was able to "see" them, but not the radar. In other cases TCAS didn't "see" them, but they were visible on the radar for awhile and then disappeared.

Here's one example from 6 years ago:

And this is another from 5 years ago:

Last November, The War Zone posted an exclusive story detailing a bizarre incident involving an unidentified aircraft that transited the skies of the Pacific Northwest in the early evening of October 25th, 2017. What started as a radar target moving at very high speed over Northern California turned into a series of eyewitness accounts made by nearby airline pilots traveling northward over Oregon. Even F-15 fighters were launched to intercept the mysterious intruder that quickly became invisible to radar. [...]

At roughly 27:30 into the video we get our first indication that the F-15s out of PDX are about to scramble, with the air traffic controller noting this while talking to another FAA controller, during which the controller also reiterates that there has still been no radar contact with the aircraft. The controller also repeatedly asks aircrews nearby to check their Traffic Collision Avoidance Systems (TCAS) for the aircraft, which all come back negative.

Back
Top Bottom