UFO over Cahors, France

Adaryn

The Living Force
At least a dozen Cadurcians were commenting on Saturday in the market on a strange observation in the sky, which had occurred two days earlier, it all began above the Gambetta High School.

Strange and disturbing, as this photo taken in the night sky clear of any pollution shows:

image.jpg

"Thursday [16th April], I was at my window. In these moments of lockdown I spend long hours there to stroll or smoke. I look at the sky. I saw this thing. For me it was an object and certainly not Venus, nor the ISS orbital station that you can sometimes see with the naked eye because the sky is so clear right now. It was a spacecraft. Not a shooting star either. A shooting star falls. This strange thing stood still for a moment, then made a slight shift to the left before suddenly taking an ascending trajectory at a very high speed. It couldn't have been a plane or a weather balloon either. I'm sure of what I saw," Geraldine said on the market, where the appearance of this UFO was the subject of long conversations.

It had an oval shape

Frédéric, another inhabitant, gives his own testimony to support Géraldine's:

"It had an oval shape. I have no doubt about that. It left no trail and made no sound. It's hard to tell how big it was. I saw it pick up speed and disappear as it rose very high," he describes.

The next day, six fighter planes were spotted in the region's skies. This unusual aerial ballet was much commented on social networks. From there to saying that these planes were looking for a sign after the sighting of the UFO, there is only one step that some do not hesitate to take. The army, for its part, made no comment. In short, something appeared in the sky. That's for sure. Something extraordinary that revealed nothing of its mystery. The UFO has disappeared, but the doubt still lingers. Was it human or...

Commentary:
Monique Gabrielli, an investigator specializing in space phenomena, agrees: "It's certain, it's not a natural phenomenon. It's not a natural phenomenon. She confirms that it is not Venus, because "at the moment, it is due west in the constellation of Taurus. It can't be. She also refutes the fact that it is a comet, a rocket, fireworks or an explosive. "The sudden appearance followed by an acceleration in the sky is not a logical thing," she says with certainty.

Sources: La Dépêche - The Epoch Times

Back
Top Bottom