UFO on the Moon?

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Anyone care to have some fun analyzing this footage? I'm not sure what to make of it - certainly looks intriguing enough though. Shadows seem to appear below the ufos on the surface of the moon. On the other hand it could all be some computer jiggery-pokery perhaps.

I think that this video may well be true. A couple of weeks ago (I don’t remember the exact date) in my area (near St. Petersburg) the Moon could be seen very well during the day. I went to the balcony of my apartment to see what the weather is like on the street, I looked at the sky and saw a strange halo around the moon (on the right side) - just like in this video! And it seemed to me that some objects were moving in this halo of the moon.
That is, I saw from the earth (with the naked eye) that some shadows were moving on the right side of the moon. At first I wanted to take a camera (there is a large zoom) to enlarge the moon, but then I decided that it just seemed to me (suddenly my brain was mistaken and itself “completed” the imaginary picture).
But after this video, I clearly understand that I did not "seem".

maybe a start of explanation here
I find none of his points very convincing or even relevant. Why would they be on a natural orbit? They don't look like natural satelites! And then of course you don't find them in a NEO list. Why is the size a red flag? And if the wobbling is added later, this would mean they had footage of the moon without this atmospheric effect(?) or they created the whole imagery from scratch?

BTW, it was discussed here as well: Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

I just found this comment in the original youtube video and it sounds pretty interesting.
look at 0:33-0:36. The haze effect on the moon was there one frame, then instantly gone ACROSS THE WHOLE MOON the next. The user obviously failed to continue the haze effect.

If we have a good looking, The blur / haze is gone at 00:35 until 00:38 sec, it's really strange

I find none of his points very convincing or even relevant. Why would they be on a natural orbit? They don't look like natural satelites! And then of course you don't find them in a NEO list. Why is the size a red flag? And if the wobbling is added later, this would mean they had footage of the moon without this atmospheric effect(?) or they created the whole imagery from scratch?

BTW, it was discussed here as well: Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Ye same thoughts exactly.
He already started with, that this is the person's first video, ye so what?
That is prejudice of top level.
Everybody starts somewhere right.
+ is it mandatory to post videos on youtube, to be taken seriously?
You need a youtube account to watch other videos, that does not mean you are obligated to post videos too.
Poeple that use that excuse, lose all credibility immediately, if you ask me.
Some even call you a troll, for having no content on your youtube channel.
How ridiculous can you be.

I think this is one of the reasons why the whole world is kept in their homes as in prisons. From your home you will see only your ceiling! Coronovirus is just an excuse.
Something strange has been happening on the moon all these days. And there are forces on Earth who want as few people as possible to be on the street and look at the sky.

I think there is a good likelihood that at the point in time this was supposedly shot there must be more people on earth (both professionals and amateurs) who also watched/recorded the moon not to mention observatories both on earth and on satellites. So how come the guy is apparently the only one who observed/recorded it? That alone should give some serious reasons for doubt, coupled with seeming „fact“ (brought up elsewhere on the forum) that it was actually originally „recorded/published“ not now but years ago.

I think there is a good likelihood that at the point in time this was supposedly shot there must be more people on earth (both professionals and amateurs) who also watched/recorded the moon not to mention observatories both on earth and on satellites. So how come the guy is apparently the only one who observed/recorded it? That alone should give some serious reasons for doubt, coupled with seeming „fact“ (brought up elsewhere on the forum) that it was actually originally „recorded/published“ not now but years ago.

I don’t know who this guy who shot the video is. They write that it was filmed in Montreal (Canada). I live in Russia (Petersburg), Google says there are 6400 km between us. In fact, I saw the same thing (about the same days) as in this video. It was visible during the day with the naked eye, of course not as clearly as in the video. I saw some movements of dark and light spots on the right side of the moon. And I did not take the camera to enlarge the image, I just did not attach importance to this episode (well, I do not belong to the type of people who run to shoot video every 60 seconds of their life, I have a regular push-button phone and a separate camera, which I don’t I use it very often).
What can I say?
Believe / not believe everyone’s private affair. The argument that there is no 100500+ video of this event from different angles is no argument.
Recently, I have adopted the Cs methodology: I expressed an idea, and if someone does not agree with it, then this is not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom