U.N. Taking Down Private Websites - Domain Level Censorship

Ocean

The Living Force
UN PRIV SITES-Untitled-2.png
Very scary video from Ice Age Farmer. The UN is shutting down privately hosted websites for wrongthink by going after their domain names. I wish I was exaggerating. See for yourself:

There are reports out that the UN is taking down private websites via DNS redirect/manipulation. It will not be very long before people who are deprived by the UN will strike back. There is a dirty little IT secret about DNS resolution. It is very possible to set up 'dueling DNS server resolution schemes'. These may involve spoofed servers as in the UN, or it may be done through recognized/accepted DNS propagation sites. Basically the UN takes your site down, you take theirs down via same sort of mechanism. Yes, millions can play this game. The UN is not yet aware of what it has invited to its door.

View attachment 52121
Very scary video from Ice Age Farmer. The UN is shutting down privately hosted websites for wrongthink by going after their domain names. I wish I was exaggerating. See for yourself:

There are reports out that the UN is taking down private websites via DNS redirect/manipulation. It will not be very long before people who are deprived by the UN will strike back. There is a dirty little IT secret about DNS resolution. It is very possible to set up 'dueling DNS server resolution schemes'. These may involve spoofed servers as in the UN, or it may be done through recognized/accepted DNS propagation sites. Basically the UN takes your site down, you take theirs down via same sort of mechanism. Yes, millions can play this game. The UN is not yet aware of what it has invited to its door.
Very important thread. All heckers, all Anonnimous, with all other freedom fighters should join and feed this beast its own food! So sorry, I am not powerfull, regarding this new tech tools, but I support everyone, who is and is beside willing to do it in common favour. Keep on rocking to a free world!

Well, they can still do it at the registrar level ie the domain ownership can be cancelled which would kill everything associated with that domain; dns duelling is unnecessary. To do that, they would have to instigate a change of policies at ICANN which is based in USA so, this is a real possiblity.

Well, they can still do it at the registrar level ie the domain ownership can be cancelled which would kill everything associated with that domain; dns duelling is unnecessary. To do that, they would have to instigate a change of policies at ICANN which is based in USA so, this is a real possiblity.

Wikileaks just gave some hundreds of files, infact all his files open, from Afghanistan, Iran, Las Vegas shooting being done by federal sniper, Hillary, PedoPodesta, Jobs HIV letter, WHO plandemy,... enjoy reading and please share!

I did just configure my DNS servers to use openNIC instead of the default ICANN root servers. I also just registered my first ICANN independent (.geek) domain for backup. -flick- ICANN and Vincent Cerf, the traitor.

Last edited:
I did just configure my DNS servers to use openNIC instead of the default ICANN root servers. I also just registered my first ICANN independent (.geek) domain for backup. -flick- ICANN and Vincent Cerf, the traitor.

There is also OpenDNS which is what I use.

There is also OpenDNS which is what I use.

OpenDNS is owned by Cisco Systems and wont protect from DNS manipulation/blacklisting/zone removal via ICANN.

OpeNIC cant do this neither but a website/service can still be reachable via one of the free, openNIC domains. To be able to reach this sites one must have at least one openNIC (public) DNS server configured. One can configure this in addition to a traditional DNS/Nameserver. openNIC nameservers will also resolve ICANN root zone based addresses. So you can also just configure one or two openNIC DNS servers instead of the much used 8.8.8.8, 4.4.4.4 (google() DNS servers. This also minimizes third party tracking.

List of openNIC DNS servers: https://servers.opennicproject.org/

FWIW, Strategic Culture, New Eastern Outlook and others have being denied access to their org. domain servers.

Source

Seems SouthFront is not the only targeted site. Now Strategic Culture also,

Today, our website, strategic-culture.org has been denied access to the .org domain, run by the U.S.-based Public Interest Registry. This comes in the wake of numerous cyberattacks aimed at the website’s infrastructure.

You can find strategic culture on Telegram, And also on VK. VK.com | VK

New Eastern Outlook are unavailable according to my commenters. You can also read it on Telegram. Or here: New Eastern Outlook (journal-neo.su

What started with Julian Assange has grown, mutated into a monster.

When thought becomes a crime, everyone becomes a criminal.

Now, the world is being divided up between the US media and “others”.

The West has become a gigantic fishbowl.

This is your future.

Back
Top Bottom