true dream

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Think i had one, here it is along with my interpretation.

Realize I'm late for work, it's 11:25am and I'm in my elementary school. There are a bunch of kids my age there, some familiar some not, and we're gathered to take an SAT-like test. I'm worrying alot about making it to work, but it dawns on me that it's not important, i never need to goto work again because I'm "in school".

[Currently, I'm working - however in the near future a trial or "test" of some sort will remove me from that dynamic in preparation for something far more important. This is natural and i should go with it.]

Then i'm in what seems to be a bedroom of sorts in a shack/shanty type house. People don't live there, but someone who is guiding me leads me to a dresser. In the bottom drawer there's an old sword and shield, beautifully kept. The guide hands me the items and tells me they used to belong to my ancestors and now it is my turn to wield them.

[After the "Test" i'll be given ancient weapons of some sort, my assumption was a metaphor for superpowers or something along those lines, not a physical weapon per se`.]

A friend dies in front of me, or appears to die, but is taken away and later turns out to be alive. I have a romantic interest in this person and am hurt by shocked by their apparant death, but it's all gravy when they turn up alive again.

[I'm thinkin that one is real obvious.]

My brother and I along with some friends are walking in the woods behind my house, we see nasty insect hive buzzing around an old log. My bro tells me to "kill it" and i suggest he does it. Next thing i know we're in a battle and people are dieing all around me. I notice people (friends and foes) seem to die more easily then i had anticipated.

[I fight with the ancient weapons and watch many of my friends and enemies fall, however after it's over I'm still alive.]

Whack huh?

Back
Top Bottom