Troubled

Hi Dick, have you read the thread on the board yet? If not, please do so as Laura addresses such things. http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8860.0 Also, searching on 'spirit release' may provide some insight.

In short, if 'nasties' come forward when using the board, then they are likely already 'in residence' - and are just using that opportunity to 'speak up' as it were. Much more information on other threads, so take some time to use the search function and have a look around.

Dick said:
Now my question is, if an entity was feeding off my emotions, why would they end it as such? Wouldn't they want to feed more off it?

Oh and by the way the friend in the other room, during the board session, that was screaming and said something was choking him, did commit suicide a few years later, he hung himself.

Yes, I did check on the thread mentioned. I'm a little vervous about the board, I need to learn more. Also thanks for all the input.

Just to be clear, nobody needs to be using a board or any other channeling methods without a thorough education and grounding. Wait for the videos PLEASE!

Back
Top Bottom