Travis Scott concert at Astroworld

With all due respect Joe. It wasnt just a concert. And if you ask by who, I would answer by the PTB, using Travis Scott as a tool.

If it is true 8 people passed, it is a very rare, very unusal event On itself. Fortunately. Be that as it may: besides 8 people dying, the event was loaded with occult symbolism.

This could mean two things:
- Just coincidental, because all these symbols look well and give the artist an edgy vibe
- Or there is more to it

I'm leaning very strong to the second option as you may have guessed. My intuition/gut feeling tells me there is definitely more to it, and I think a lot of what is being shared in this post kinda sort of backs this theory up. There is simply just to much smoke to rule out there is a fire, IMO.

In the absence of any evidence to suggest otherwise, and in the presence of evidence that such symbolism is used widely in such "music", I'd go with this one.
Does being widely used in music make it any less deliberately malevolent? I think the reason why this type of symbolism is used so much in pop, rock and hiphop music because this music, these music videos and these massive festivals are a perfect way to target younger audiences.

I have been reading a very interesting book, called 'Sacrifice, the Magic Behind the Mic', by Isaac Weishaupt. It's about occult/illuminatie symbolism in hiphop music. There is an intersting part about the 'See You On The Other Side' phrase used by Travis Scott.

View attachment 51415View attachment 51416
Interesting.

Though, with this kind of thing, I see these idiots as being little different than well-funded high school goths with enough accrued fame and fortune that they've lost track of the fact that they're a bunch of clueless idiots. They love their drama, pretend it means something important, which makes them feel important! Secret 'knowledge'. "Mom! Dad! You can't possibly (please don't) understand the romantically dramatic depths of my unique and special angst!"

It's all roll playing B.S., with one critical additive; unlike furries and pretend medieval knights, this also opens them up to 4D STS and general creepy-crawly energies which in turn play them for all they're worth. -Vectors for feeding. Organic portals extreme.

So while their dumb rituals and baroque imagery are otherwise meaningless nonsense, when you collect together enough dark twits, both human and alien/demonic, all pretending in loose sync that their mumbo jumbo carries some awesome and dreadful meaning, it does serve as an internal set of rules to direct their own make-believe narrative. -And if they play long enough, it will certainly guide them to the great black hole in the sky, (they can't get there soon enough, I say), so in an eye-rolling kind of way, all that crap does sort of mean something. Collective rules for nihilist losers.

Though, I doubt there was a whole lot of planning involved in this particular disaster. Large event planning requires long range coordination and effort on a scale which I suspect work-shy drama queens aren't capable of (not without the paid help of unionized crews and public relations people). So this event was, I think, likely just a spontaneous expression of a bunch of opportunistic nasty energies focused in one time and place. Only deliberate in a very general sense.

That's my take, anyway.

I have been reading a very interesting book, called 'Sacrifice, the Magic Behind the Mic', by Isaac Weishaupt. It's about occult/illuminatie symbolism in hiphop music. There is an intersting part about the 'See You On The Other Side' phrase used by Travis Scott.
That's interesting, although I must admit that Travis Scott does not strike me as the person who composes his lyrics or one that if he did, would write anything with that kind of depth to them.

Does being widely used in music make it any less deliberately malevolent? I think the reason why this type of symbolism is used so much in pop, rock and hiphop music because this music, these music videos and these massive festivals are a perfect way to target younger audiences.
Perhaps, but I don't think we should attribute malevolence to every symbol that may carry a negative connotation, because we'd end up looking for ways to fit malevolence to what may be simply a marketing scheme. I think we should remain in a healthy skeptical place, not disbelieving anything by default, but also not looking for malevolence everywhere, because that's easy to find.

I remember watching a video years ago of a church who had "dissected" dragon ball, the popular anime, and found several dozen "satanic symbols" in the names of the characters, and it was hilarious but at the same time, they really believed it. Not sayin that this is what's going on here, I am rather highlighting the need for some healthy skepticism.

Another thing that occurred to me is that sometimes these symbols aren't used subliminally but rather explicitly, like in the music industry or in fiction, and in that sense it has the same purpose, to shock and sell, and because sometimes it matters to create the right conditions for the stories being told.

So I think sometimes it's a marketing scheme, sometimes it's an artifact of a story, sometimes it's just meant to shock people.

Having said the above, that does not deny that even without the symbolism, what passes for music these days, specially with the younger crowds, can't be good for the soul.

3074CD0A-0DB5-4DDB-94E4-3F8A6F2748BB.jpegSo while their dumb rituals and baroque imagery are otherwise meaningless nonsense,
Seeing the unseen, means looking at this stuff differently than “normal” people do...The Zionist inverted belief system that has been going full bore in the “New Age Sewage” circles for at least 30 years is full of this stuff, rituals, blood drinking, sacrifices blah, blah.
when you collect together enough dark twits, both human and alien/demonic, all pretending in loose sync that their mumbo jumbo carries some awesome and dreadful meaning, it does serve as an internal set of rules to direct their own make-believe narrative.
All rituals are funnelled energy to the 4th density STS center. Beliefs, rituals and emotional energy in the “dark side” is fed upon by STS beings, according to the C’s.
-And if they play long enough, it will certainly guide them to the great black hole in the sky, (they can't get there soon enough, I say), so in an eye-rolling kind of way, all that crap does sort of mean something. Collective rules for nihilist losers.
Free Will given by their attendance, even without awareness or acknowledgement of the symbolism, Is still willingly given. It is all about balance in the end...but, I grieve and stand witness to the deaths of young stupid gullible human beings.
Another thing that occurred to me is that sometimes these symbols aren't used subliminally but rather explicitly, like in the music industry or in fiction, and in that sense it has the same purpose, to shock and sell, and because sometimes it matters to create the right conditions for the stories being told.
Explicitly shown symbols is the best, in their manipulative game. It gives so much more flavour to the sacrifice of the stupid innocent “soul smashed” energy being sucked up by STS 4th Density beings.But, these are just my observations at this time.

The (allegedly) death of 8 people attending a an Travis Scott' concert shook me up quite a bit. As a former festival organizer I could not wrap my head around the fact so many people just died attending a concert.

Looking at videos of the event gave me very bad vibes. The footage really had a sinister, ritual vibe to it. Soon a lot of theories aired: that this event may be some sort of satanic ritual being performed. The artwork of the event, the stage design (inverted cross), the entrance of the festival, the shirt TS was wearing, eerie frequencies being played all through the day, the visuals ('see you on the other side'), the date of the event (during new moon, while his mother in law celebrated her 66th birthday), the fact he kept singing during all the chaos, the 8 flames on stage possibly representing the 8 departed souls. Well, there really seems to be more in play than 'just' an unfortunate accident.

My questions for the C's would be:

- Were there really 8 people that passed away during this event? There are stories talking about more deaths, but i've also crossed some YT-vids stating that all these deaths are staged, but the story is being pushed to create fear and mass anxiety.

- Was this a Satanic ritual being performed?

- There are reports of massive and sudden cardiac arrests. Does this have anything to do with the vaccins?

- There are stories about people getting stung by needles (fentanyl?). Are these claims legit, or are they faked to create a false narrative?

Thanks for reading this far, and I'm hoping these questions, or some of them, will be asked next time.
Another channeler on utube EEARTS got that the evil ones were trying a new beaming weapon

Explicitly shown symbols is the best, in their manipulative game. It gives so much more flavour to the sacrifice of the stupid innocent “soul smashed” energy being sucked up by STS 4th Density beings.But, these are just my observations at this time.
Hard to tell for sure, however I do think that this is where being aware of oneself goes a long way as I realize that we're all exposed to these kinds of influences on a daily basis. I think the C's said at one point that avoidance wouldn't be a good strategy, they alluded to mental hygiene as a better practice and I think that mental hygiene isn't only about avoiding bad influences, but also of being self aware enough to understand what they are and how they may interact with our inner worlds.

And once one admits or realizes how such influences may affect one, then external consideration plays a role, I do think that I would call some of these kids naive and impressionable, but so was I at some point and while it's easy to say that because I can see clearly how the whole industry manipulates them, I couldn't completely look at them with contempt and call them stupid outright, they're just where they are in their path of learning.

There are different influences that may work for a person as they get older, but the mechanism is still the same, so I don't think one is ever out of the woods with that one.

Another channeler on utube EEARTS got that the evil ones were trying a new beaming weapon
Yeah, it seems like there's a lot of theories going around with this event, it has stimulated a lot of public discussion.

Also, @JimRedundant I noticed that this is your first post, welcome to the forum, it is customary for new members to write a small introduction to share how they found us and what led them to our network. I would like to invite you to write one when you get a chance, it'll help all of us to get to know you better.

Here's the link to the newbies section where such introductions are made. thanks and welcome once again!

There may be some merit to this, one of which is possibly to just recognize traces of a hidden, but prevalent group.

There's this session from August 15, 2020:

Session Date: August 15th 2020

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Chu, PoB, Ark, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, the Lunar Module, Princess Leia

Q: (L) Today is 15 August 2020. The usual suspects are here. [Review of those present] Artemis is indisposed.

A: Hello. Quinnilln of Cassiopaea here to serve tonight.

Q: (L) Which question should we start with? Let's ask about these horse mutilations in France. The article says:

www.sott.net
'Barbaric' horse killings put French countryside on alert -- Sott.net
French police are investigating a spate of killings of horses involving mutilation of the animals' bodies. The latest in Cortambert, a village in the Saone-et-Loire region, occurred overnight on Friday. The horse's right ear was cut off, one of...
www.sott.net

'Barbaric' horse killings put French countryside on alert

French police are investigating a spate of killings of horses involving mutilation of the animals' bodies.

The latest in Cortambert, a village in the Saone-et-Loire region, occurred overnight on Friday.

The horse's right ear was cut off, one of its eyes was gouged out and its genitals had been cut away. "This is absolutely barbaric," a local official said.

A Paris police spokeswoman said there had been about 10 similar cases across France since the start of the year, most in the north and many taking place in secluded meadows.

She said there were also cases between 2014 and 2016 and that similar killings and mutilations of horses had been reported in the past in Belgium and Germany.

But the high number in France was unprecedented over such a short period. [...]

She said all types of horses had fallen victim, as well as one donkey, and that mutilation of an ear was a common factor. No meat had been taken from the carcasses.

(L) Well, I guess inquiring minds want to know: What's going on here?

A: Satanists are widely active in these times.

Q: (L) so you're saying this is the work of some kind of Satanic cult?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And it's not like cattle mutilations done by aliens?

A: No

A question to ask is, how is "widely" defined? To what extent does this hydra influence, and where are its tentacles?

Edit: added more parts of the session.

This type of imagery - the symbols ect. ... Are reliant on altered states of mind, I think - if there was a nefarious agenda.

And so, there are drugs of all types, and if you weren't a druggie type, they give out prescription psych meds like candy.

So, a sober mind would see the imagery for what it is, but a altered mind might read more into it. That's not to say it isn't part of a nefarious agenda. Rather than satanists, more a controlling entity like the government.

Back
Top Bottom