Travis Scott concert at Astroworld

The (allegedly) death of 8 people attending a an Travis Scott' concert shook me up quite a bit. As a former festival organizer I could not wrap my head around the fact so many people just died attending a concert.

Looking at videos of the event gave me very bad vibes. The footage really had a sinister, ritual vibe to it. Soon a lot of theories aired: that this event may be some sort of satanic ritual being performed. The artwork of the event, the stage design (inverted cross), the entrance of the festival, the shirt TS was wearing, eerie frequencies being played all through the day, the visuals ('see you on the other side'), the date of the event (during new moon, while his mother in law celebrated her 66th birthday), the fact he kept singing during all the chaos, the 8 flames on stage possibly representing the 8 departed souls. Well, there really seems to be more in play than 'just' an unfortunate accident.

My questions for the C's would be:

- Were there really 8 people that passed away during this event? There are stories talking about more deaths, but i've also crossed some YT-vids stating that all these deaths are staged, but the story is being pushed to create fear and mass anxiety.

- Was this a Satanic ritual being performed?

- There are reports of massive and sudden cardiac arrests. Does this have anything to do with the vaccins?

- There are stories about people getting stung by needles (fentanyl?). Are these claims legit, or are they faked to create a false narrative?

Thanks for reading this far, and I'm hoping these questions, or some of them, will be asked next time.

Hi Onetrickponystar,

I think we can get these questions a bit more worked out before they're considered for a session, do you have a few links you could share so that those who had not read or heard about it might get acquainted with the story?

Regrading the event itself, without reading much into it, I felt like it was a poorly managed event. Where I grew up this would happen from time to time in sporting events, where faulty infrastructure or just crazy crowds would result in deaths of people, as the events carried on.

So, before jumping to conclusions, I'd like to read a bit more into it as the story, from what you've shared, seems to have gotten carried away to claim at the same time more casualties and zero.

So, before jumping to conclusions, I'd like to read a bit more into it as the story, from what you've shared, seems to have gotten carried away to claim at the same time more casualties and zero.

An article on SOTT can be found here:

And here’s the update of the alleged stabbing by someone with syringe:

UPDATE 7/11/2021: Houston PD made a statement stating that a security guard reported being pricked in the neck with a needle:
Chief Finner said a security guard working the eventfelt a prick in his neck by an unknown assailant while he was trying to restrain a citizen -- and he quickly fell unconscious. Finner says the guard was revived by use of NARCAN ... and that medical personnel did, indeed, see something on his neck that indicated he'd been stabbed with a syringe.

Finner also said some people had been trampled, so it appears there was a mix of reasons why people were injured/passing out ... and perhaps why some died. The total number of people who've passed away remains at 8, and autopsies are underway to determine the causes of death for each.

Terrifying, the thought of someone or maybe more going around and injecting people at a festival. Sounds insidious enough to be carried out by those hell bent in causing chaos and making an example of states not falling inline with the COVID narrative. Can’t help but recall this exchange during a session earlier in the year:

(Joe) In the US, there are certain states - notably Florida and Texas - which have been exemplary in their pushback against this Covid nonsense. They didn't lock down, they opened and returned to normal more quickly, etc. That's kind of strange in a sense because you wouldn't expect that to come from the US - or at least we wouldn't. My point is that right now and over the past year, Florida and Texas were good places to live given what people in most places in the Western world were subjected to. So my question is: What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...
Perhaps a certain suppression of freedom to just enjoy live music is at play by ramping up the terror again? 🤔 Guess we’ll have to wait and see… tragic nonetheless and don’t mess with Texas.

Yes, with the updates, more was provided. And much recklessness on all sides was at hand.

As you said, wait and see, and that includes the findings as "autopsies are underway to determine the causes of death for each."

At least that is a place to narrow things down and dismiss other speculations, and from those findings branch out. Trampling events resulting in death are not uncommon either. Very sad.

I think the creepiest thing about all the videos I watched, was that - when everybody was getting crushed and passing out/dying, Travis (the singer) was singing acapella - no thumping rap beats or instrumentals playing, and he was singing in a hushed tone - like he was spacing out. And people were shouting for help, stop the show, ect. And the mass media never mentions how sinister it looks. They gloss over it like what we have seen isn't official, because the authorities haven't declared it - never mind all the videos and witnesses.
And I was surprised at all the marketing endorsements he had. A cereal endorsement, a McDonalds meal, tennis shoes, wardrobe, ect.
And the price of getting into the show... $375 plus a concert charge of $70 or so, with VIP admission at about $750... Like his core fans have that kind of money to spend.
So, you have a artist who attracts and incites defiant behavior, and fans who resonate with his attitude, and it will escalate into this. The details would be interesting, but we see enough to stay away, and hope a lot of kids take caution.

Hi Onetrickponystar,

I think we can get these questions a bit more worked out before they're considered for a session, do you have a few links you could share so that those who had not read or heard about it might get acquainted with the story?

Regrading the event itself, without reading much into it, I felt like it was a poorly managed event. Where I grew up this would happen from time to time in sporting events, where faulty infrastructure or just crazy crowds would result in deaths of people, as the events carried on.

It was definitely other than 'poorly managed'. Seeing a clip of a seizing young man being bodysurfed out, as Trevor looks down from above, keeping on droning the lyric 'dead' over and over, that's something to give the chills.

This one:
Well, there's a few seconds cut from it, the seizing was more intense when he was being brought out than when he gets laid down, but they cut it
there's still something there

Last edited:
It seems all the discussion around supposed occult/satanic imagery regarding the astroworld tragedy has struck a nerve. Perhaps the attention on the heavy negative symbolism of the event is not appreciated by the PTB.

This situation makes me think of the idea that “Symbolism will be their downfall”, or rather an increase in people’s awareness.

From the Guardian
Astroworld disaster fuels wave of satanic conspiracy theories on TikTok

Hugo Talks video commenting on the media reaction and pointing out some of the peculiarities of the event being ignored.

On the subject of casualties I have seen a couple of videos purportedly from people at the event claiming higher numbers of deaths. They give mention of a hundred deaths, but they seem rather panicked from witnessing the chaos of the event and with the current lack of supporting evidence I suspect these people are guessing and exaggerating whether intentionally or not. Possibly conflating injured people with dead people. We also don't know the state of mind these people were in whilst there.

So, before jumping to conclusions, I'd like to read a bit more into it as the story

Hi dear @Alejo. Yeah i could have provided some more background information. Thing is am not able to access a computer for a few weeks, and doing a more rich post on a mobile device is quite a challenge.

I found this website depicting it quite well. And they added more images and clips as well.

Hi dear @Alejo. Yeah i could have provided some more background information. Thing is am not able to access a computer for a few weeks, and doing a more rich post on a mobile device is quite a challenge.

I found this website depicting it quite well. And they added more images and clips as well.

VigilantCitizen's a staple. Wasn't aware they opined on the event, thanks for the link!

It was so horrible but I think it opened many eyes of the younger generation. My 18 year old daughter who is an empath came to me and told me so many friends and young adults are waking up after seeing this evil and how affected they are. She said more and more of their generation is seeing what’s going on in the world. She mentioned too how she is realizing how she has always believed when they started common core it was meant to dumb down their generation and she said it back fired as it makes her and her friends question everything.

My fear is that the portal he created with the low vibration did he allow a pathway for even more evil to be allowed into this world.

I am very affected by sounds/vibrations and I can not even liste. To the video clips as the frequency he laid under his music makes me feel sick to my stomach and instantly I need to clear my surroundings dings as I feel it even comes through in videos.

And here’s the update of the alleged stabbing by someone with syringe:

Terrifying, the thought of someone or maybe more going around and injecting people at a festival. Sounds insidious enough to be carried out by those hell bent in causing chaos and making an example of states not falling inline with the COVID narrative. Can’t help but recall this exchange during a session earlier in the year:

Perhaps a certain suppression of freedom to just enjoy live music is at play by ramping up the terror again? 🤔 Guess we’ll have to wait and see… tragic nonetheless and don’t mess with Texas.
Houston police have now backtracked on the claim that a security guard was pricked in the neck at the concert. Police chief Finner said that they had located the security guard and interviewed him- "He says he was struck in his head, he went unconscious and he woke up in the security tent. He says that no one injected drugs into him. So we want to clear that part up."

It was definitely other than 'poorly managed'. Seeing a clip of a seizing young man being bodysurfed out, as Trevor looks down from above, keeping on droning the lyric 'dead' over and over, that's something to give the chills.
It's just a small note but I think he is saying "yeah" rather than dead. In the full concert video, you see that before he did his weird zoning-out singing thing he asked for help for the guy who had collapsed, see here.

Joe made a comment about it in the corona thread here:
You could always look up previous cases of people suffering heart attacks at concerts due to crowd crushes. The usual cause of death is suffocation (for obvious reasons), which often causes cardiac arrest.

Part of me does wonder whether the young people were predisposed to cardiac arrest because they had taken the vaccine, but the fact that these types of deaths at concerts have happened before gives me pause. Maybe things will be clearer when other big events happen/ the autopsies come out?

- Was this a Satanic ritual being performed?
Personally, I don't think it was a ritual sacrifice, maybe it is just another example of how society is going down the tubes. Poorly planned event + a violence-inciting performer and hyped-up kids= recipe for disaster? The symbolism is weird and is a common trend with these performers, but are they consciously aware of what they are doing, or are they just useful idiots following the 'current fashion'?

Hugo Talks does make a good point- this event has hopefully opened people's eyes to the fact that these people aren't good role models and maybe there is something dark/ unhealthy about their music. In the same way that extreme death metal or violent/hypersexualized rap probably isn't good for the soul.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think it was a ritual sacrifice, maybe it is just another example of how society is going down the tubes. Poorly planned event + a violence-inciting performer and hyped-up kids= recipe for disaster? The symbolism is weird and is a common trend with these performers, but are they consciously aware of what they are doing, or are they just useful idiots following the 'current fashion'?

Hugo Talks does make a good point- this event has hopefully opened people's eyes to the fact that these people aren't good role models and maybe there is something dark/ unhealthy about their music. In the same way that extreme death metal or violent/hypersexualized rap probably isn't good for the soul.
Good points, he was probably also on something, which might explain his zoning out and even if he wasn't and was aware of what was going on, despite the bravado he probably had no clue what to do about people being trampled on or passing out. I would say that most of these performers aren't really aware of the implications of the symbolism they use as part of their public personas, so they'll use whatever, as you pointed out death metal bands have used satanic symbolism for years and it was always a matter of keeping up with the facade that they gained fame for.

Another thing is that most kids that follow them aren't aware that the symbolism is mostly for show. That doesn't mean that it doesn't have an impact on people's minds, but the impact is not something that I believe is orchestrated by the performers themselves. So I would say, a most likely unaware useful idiot.

Which reminds me of something discussed a few years ago about presentation and representation, and mental hygiene, for some of these kids, what they're channeling into their lives is all of the facade that the music they identify with comes with, which is awful.

I have been reading a very interesting book, called 'Sacrifice, the Magic Behind the Mic', by Isaac Weishaupt. It's about occult/illuminatie symbolism in hiphop music. There is an intersting part about the 'See You On The Other Side' phrase used by Travis Scott.
Although this concept is confusing to most (myself included), one depiction of it that we can see play out in entertainment is a concept of going to the “Other Side.”
The Other Side is a term used to describe a shadow-dark side of the Tree of Life. It is the evil twin of the sephirot that has evil spirits known collectively as the Qlipoth. The Hermetic Qabalah tries to make contact with these spirits in order to reach self-realization (recall that Crowley said the Aeon of Horus is a time of “self-realization”). There are various evil spirits that have certain attributes and they each could arguably be presented to us through various film plots and music videos. One example is the demon Golachab that is known for destruction, burning, ruins and fire. It is known for tyranny and execution of those who oppose it. Could this be why the second Hunger Games film was called Catching Fire? We saw the attempted public execution of some of the main characters when the tyrannical forces infiltrated their sector. Or perhaps the Capitol of Panem is the actual embodiment of this Golachab tyrannical demon.
There are several songs that incorporate the talk of going to the Other Side. Perhaps they are referring to the next life, but given the occult beliefs of most entertainers I beg to disagree. For instance, Aerosmith has a song called The Other Side that talks about love being like a ‘Devil in the sea’ and having their conscience lead them to the Other Side. Other artists like Red Hot Chili Peppers (who have an album named after Crowley sex magick: Blood Sugar Sex Magick) have a song called Otherside, Macklemore has Otherside, and Jason Derulo has The Other Side. Rock band Arcade Fire has a song called Reflektor that uses lyrics about the other side before using a term known by Theosophists “it’s just a reflector.” Nicki Minaj was in a film called The Other Woman and she told MTV the following (in regards to her appearance and dress):
“I went so far to the other side that there’s only one place to go from there…” –Nicki Minaj, MTV interview
Kanye West had a song with Jay-Z called Never Let Me Down that says the following: “But I can’t complain what the accident did to my left eye Cause look what an accident did to Left Eye First Aaliyah now Romeo must die I know I got angels watching me from the other side” The Doors had a song called Break on Through (To the Other Side) that had lyrics about going through a gate that is straight, deep, and wide (referring to the Abyss of the Tree of Life).
The celebrities who partake in this belief system could be using magic to evoke demons to attempt to reach the Abyss, where evil resides in Da’ath (some claim the Star Wars villains are named after this; like Da’ath Vader). Da’ath is an area of the Abyss that normally can’t be reached without losing one’s sanity, so people try to attract demons in order to help guide them to it.

images.jpeg-7.jpgimages.jpeg-6.jpg

My fear is that the portal he created with the low vibration did he allow a pathway for even more evil to be allowed into this world.

It was just a concert, albeit a very badly managed one, full of dystopian imagery. Then again much 'rap' music is infused with that kind of imagery and messaging, so no surprise there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom