Translation of quantumfuture.net

Eongar

Dagobah Resident
Hello, I have one question: Is the web in Spanish of quantumfuture will always stay as this? I mean, if there is nobody to translate anything from the original page. Even the video of Laura on the speaker of the board is in German, for example. Will there be opportunities to go in Spanish, as well as DVD s EE program? I try to read the articles translated by translators, but you know, leaves much to be desired. And if I'm learning English, but I think with the issues addressed here requires a high level in this language. Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola, quisiera hacer una pregunta:¿la web en español de quantumfuture va a quedarse siempre tal como esta? Me refiero a que si no hay nadie que traduzca nada de la pagina original. Incluso el video de Laura en el que habla del tablero esta en aleman, por ejemplo. ¿habra posibilidades de que salga en español, al igual que los DVD s del programa EE? Intento leer los articulos traducidos con traductores, pero ya se sabe, deja bastante que desear. Y si, estoy aprendiendo ingles, pero creo que con los temas que aqui se tratan se requiere un nivel elevado en este idioma. Gracias

Back
Top Bottom