Tomato free tomato sauce

Can I ask what cheese free cheese is? I can only find soya cheese which isn't good for you plus smells revolting.

RedFox said:
Keyhole said:
lainey said:
Can I ask what cheese free cheese is? I can only find soya cheese which isn't good for you plus smells revolting.
Here is the recipe.

And of course, there is the lasagna you get get from combining the two :cool2:
That looks amazing thanks for the link, I don't know if I could trust myself not to eat an entire bowl at once though, I've had a few cheese fails in my time where I would literally eat an entire block and then fantasize about the next time I would eat cheese.

lainey said:
RedFox said:
Keyhole said:
lainey said:
Here is the recipe.

And of course, there is the lasagna you get get from combining the two :cool2:
That looks amazing thanks for the link, I don't know if I could trust myself not to eat an entire bowl at once though, I've had a few cheese fails in my time where I would literally eat an entire block and then fantasize about the next time I would eat cheese.

:lol: this made me laugh! I used to LOVE cheese, last year I'd relapse and get a block of it, then have a narrative like "well at least it's high in fat" :ohboy:

Stir in after blending:
1 tea spoon of ginger powder
1 table spoon of balsamic vinegar
2 table spoons of lemon juice
5 table spoons of apple cider vinegar

As someone who has just discovered that after a lifetime of living off of tomatoes I may actually be sensitive to tomatoes :umm: I reeeaaaally appreciate this recipe. I would like to get it right and I was wondering if that balsamic vinegar should still be added?

I'm not sure if the strike through is a formatting error or a removed ingredient.

Thanks Mr Premise, just checked and there is 5g of carbs in one table spoon! :shock:
Have edited the recipe.
I put a strike though in it because of the amount of carbs in balsamic vinegar, but left it there for reference in case you are ok with a few more carbs.
It depends how much sauce you want to use in one go.

Back
Top Bottom