To those who can hear the "Hum"

... and I will need an interpreter to explain this in layman's terms, or at least confirm if I'm on the right track, because I am lost. Quantum is beyond me.
I'll go out on a limb here and try to explain with my limited knowledge...

Imagine a soup of energy, where the net charge of positive and negative at any one time is always zero. There can be fluctuations, but any fluctuation must be balanced by an opposite fluctuation, keeping the net charge at zero.

There is a belief that this zero point field can be tapped into and used as useful energy, i.e capturing just one side of the fluctuations such as the positive only.

Another analogy is the old question - "Why does a puddle of water evaporate, if it never reaches 100 degrees centigrade ?"

The answer being, some of the water molecules do reach the equivalent kinetic energy of 100 degrees due to fluctuations and then escape to the atmosphere, and eventually the whole puddle.

So that could be the source of quantum noise ?

Thanks BlueKiwi. I have a better understanding now of where you're coming from. I'll attempt to provide my interpretation of the hum.

But first, I just want to clarify one point about Quantum Noise. When the word 'quantum' popped into my head a few days ago, while I was mulling over certain ideas about the hum, I had no idea what QN was and I still don't. I don't know if I'm using the term correctly and the fact that it itself is still a theory (as far as I know it's just a math equation), I'm reluctant to label the hum as QN. So, I'm just going to keep referring to it as 'the hum' and keep the idea of QN in the background for now.

Maybe this ?

Or this

And most likely this

All are the final messages from recent various transcripts.

I'm not entirely clear on these quotes. Are you perhaps suggesting that the hum is of STS origin, that it is the constant 'pressure' exerted by 4D STS onto 3D citizens that certain people can hear? If that's the case that would be interesting, although I admit to placing an interpretation onto your selection, and if I'm wrong then I apologize. There were some thoughts of this hum being of 5G or HAARP origin but that doesn't mesh with the C's description. And if It's 4D STS I don't know if they have the power to do that 24/7/365 globally for x number of years (the transcript is from 1995). This reasoning lead me to another question: is there a historical precedent?

The thought occurred to me yesterday if, somewhere in the past, this hum had been heard and documented. But what would one look for as a description? I'm not sure, but since I can't hear it outside, and it seems to get 'trapped' in rooms (resonator), it would most likely be heard in rooms and perhaps better in caves, though I don't know about that. What could the sound be described as? It's a long, monotonous, deep tone, so the constant roar of some mythical beast? The song of Gaia or the 'tuba' of the lord? Singing rocks? A chorus of cattle, (If you've heard it, you know what I'm talking about.) or a distant stampede? A distant landslide? Could this hum have been wrongly interpreted as the constant rumble of a volcano or earthquake? The roar of a tornado? Does this sound only occur at certain points in history where destruction followed thus taking on a 'herald of destruction' quality? Was the hum always there that only certain people are aware of? (I don't remember hearing this as a kid in the '80's but I might have heard it in the mid '90's.) Can people somehow 'interact' with it, if that's possible, or is it just an indicator? Just some thoughts to keep around if reading history or myth maybe.

Ok, now for my interpretation of the hum.

Q: (L) Okay, I have a bug in my system. I want to know what this humming sound is that people are hearing all over this country? I mean people have been reporting hearing this intense humming sound that literally drives them crazy. There was a TV special on about this the other night. What is this humming and where is it coming from?

A: Increased EM waves in preparation for oncoming wave

Q: (L) What is the source of this sound, I mean, where specifically, location-wise, is it coming from?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) Okay, it's cosmic, it's not coming from the planet itself.

For me, the key is "Increased EM waves in preparation for oncoming wave." Why does The Wave need preparation before hand? I don't think the wave itself needs preparation but rather 'everything else' that will be affected by it. I reasoned that it was like a home renovation. If one wants to 'update' one's home with new appliances that don't fit the existing spaces (or whatever, the list could be long.), one needs to 'tear out' and rebuild so that they do fit. I see the hum as a type of 'tear out', although nothing is seemingly being removed but rather 'upgraded' (space) to be able to accept the changes (appliances).

I read that EM waves can affect neurological states. I remember reading somewhere that, I think, humans are responsible for how we interact with the oncoming wave, so Eíriú-Eolas, keto, the crystal network, spinning, the forum/networking, dreams, learning karmic and simple understandings and such, is a certain type of 'invoking the light' preparation. On the flip side, I suppose there might be an 'invoking the dark' preparation as well in the hopes of those to rule us in 4D, which seems to be greatly involving making us as weak as possible so we cannot resist.

The C's have mentioned that balance is rapidly returning and I wonder if it's humans who are the ones who are rapidly changing being spurred on by this cosmic EM hum?

(Sorry. This response is 'clunky'.)

And yet, the hum is almost gone again. For about, oh I don't know, 2 weeks maybe, the hum has been really strong but as soon as I posted the above, it almost disappeared. It's like there's a bottleneck, like the flow (of EM waves?) is being dammed and that, by posting, the gate is opened. It's really bizarre.

BTW: This is a low frequency perceived (about 36 Hz for me) Earplugs don't work. It seems to come from everywhere. You can't locate the source of it, and cutting power to the house actually makes it worse, since there's even less noise to drown it out.
I assumed my hearing got damaged with age and that's why - before going to bed - I frequently hear this:

"DRUuuUUMmmmm~DRUMmm~DRUMmm~DRUMmmm~DRUMmm~DRUMmmm!"

[repeat ad infinitum] low drumming machine drone sound.

A low frequency vibrational noise, like as if a loud large washing machine or some drilling equipment was running in the neighbors house and this is how it would come through my closed doors and through the walls and windows.

Filling the ears, slightly pushing, swelling feeling inside the head.

Though.. now that I think of it.. its good that you mentioned this. Because if I had a permanent tinnitus, shouldn't I hear this low drumming machine noise all the time?? But I can't hear it now, as I type, with my computer turned on. So, only now that I'm reading the thread topic, I find it weird. :D

Because if I had a permanent tinnitus, shouldn't I hear this low drumming machine noise all the time?? But I can't hear it now, as I type, with my computer turned on. So, only now that I'm reading the thread topic, I find it weird. :D
That sounds like "The Hum"

For me, I can't perceive it all the time, because of other, louder noises, but if I focus I can hear it in the background.

It's more easily perceived when in a quiet place, or at night when it is quieter - which I guess is why you are hearing it at night before going to bed.

Have you tried finding a quiet place to see if you can hear it at any other time of day ?

A low frequency vibrational noise, like as if a loud large washing machine or some drilling equipment was running in the neighbors house and this is how it would come through my closed doors and through the walls and windows.
Your comment is curious.

Three or four days ago, I heard a very loud noise in my house that lasted about 5 seconds. It was like a washing machine running with damaged shock absorbers, which vibrates so much when it starts up that it moves and drags on the floor.

I asked my wife if she had heard it and she said yes and it was strange since at home all the appliances were turned off, so we thought it was a neighbor's washing machine. Even so strange, since we had not heard it before and we have not heard it again.

And also from time to time, we hear an explosion, which we think may come from the works of several buildings under construction that are in the surroundings, attributing it to something in the works that breaks.

I've tried recreating the drone I experience (hear), unheard by others I've asked. The audio is not perfect in tone, but the pulsating (high/low, short/long) is very similar. I chase the sound whenever I'm tuned into it (mostly within my own home's walls, 2nd most outside my home), trying to find the source, but to no avail. I do not recall hearing it in other buildings, or outside them. Might be because I'm distracted by other goings on.
I hear it louder & clearer when I'm in esp. small, enclosed areas (i.e. closets). As said before by others before me in this thread, turning the electricity off does not take it away. I plug my ears, and still hear it. Leads me to believe its source is in my brain. And of course, since it appears to be inside my head, I can't actually record it (like trying to catch a ghost on video)... hopefully the audio file will give everyone who listens an idea of my experience. As everyone else has, I run through a list of possibilities.
If trying to explain it, I liken it to the sound of a distant train traveling over railroad tracks, or 18 wheelers passing over a major thoroughfare (also, at a distance). Only reason I've ruled this out is because others can't hear it as/when I do (living both near railroad tracks and a major freeway).
I've often wondered if it originates from within our plumbing, air condition/heating, electricity, smart meter, or something else structural. Then - wifi - which we use sparingly.
Sometimes, I wonder if I've damaged my hearing by using earbuds so much; or by being exposed to other something(s) that has(have) damaged/affected my brain... i.e. dental care, chiropractic adjustments to my neck, x-rays, drag races etc. Speaking of dental care - not too long ago I read an article that discussed a new dental procedure (in development) where they are testing adding hearing aids to teeth implants --- they have found(?) the implants act as good receivers.
I've considered every aspect of my life, barring few, if not none - work history, health history, vaccine history, dental history, exposures to
industrial equipment/noises, cell towers, airports, water sources... as much as I can recall on each. From that, I go to earth changes, to include the so-called 'planet x' and its elliptical orbit, along with the suggested impacts on humankind by its imminent incoming visit.
Thoughts sometimes take me to mind control... even the possibility/probability of being chipped - to include being chipped by a common big-name company I use to work for; by food, water, air; by V@X; et al. >>>>
I've also read/listened to the work of Sharry Edwards, who explained her 'talent' thusly: "It has been known for many decades that I could hear and duplicate sounds that others do not perceive. This has been verified by military authorities and prestigious institutions.
The testing established that my ears were mutated and that I was hearing sounds from the ear called OtoAcoustic emissions (OAE). Many novel and futurist changes have come from this odd talent." She studies and deals in frequencies, and contends it is a 'new' mode of healing through frequencies. A link to her site if you are interested: Home Page - Sound Health
I once looked into OAE (still have the Wiki and other sites, bookmarked):
BTW, I tried matching my 'hum' by literally humming, in an effort to determine the actual note/key. I stood at the piano, hitting keys to find the one(s) closest. If I were to have a key between middle C and C#, I'd have what I consider closest to the tone of my 'hum.' If that key were to stick, causing the string to vibrate for an indeterminable time, I'd have the sound replicated almost exactly. (I know this because an octave lower, the C# DOES stick, giving me the lengthy and fading vibration - the lengthy vibration also has an airy sound, much like the 'hum' in my head.) This might sound stupid/silly (as much, if not all, of my reply does), but I actually thought the sound might be from something affecting my piano strings... written off, because the piano is in a room that is not central to the house.
Okay, I've gone on much too long. I'll go finish reading the rest of this long thread to see what others have had to say.

Attachments

• pulsating drone2.mp3
    637.2 KB
does anyone else just rummage around not looking for any topic in particular, just reading whatever pops up ?
and then it's like, boom ! wow ! something just fits kinda with what i was thinking about ...
... anyone ? bueller ?
I shouted as I read your post, almost near tears!!!! To explain:
Talk radio or TV is on pretty much constantly when I'm at home, to keep my attention of off my 'hum.'
Often times, I'll read while listening, or to be describe - hearing the background noise of the radio or tv. Very seldom am I reading something that someone on the radio or TV doesn't say the exact same word as I'm reading it. I have labeled them "unexplainable coincidences" that have freaked me out for some years now. In fact, it seems to happen so often, I early on considered documenting when, where and how it kept happening. Sadly, I never started keeping a log.
When I refer to this, I'm not speaking of common (expected) words. They are always words that aren't in every day talk. For example, the most recent was the word "presumptive." Sure, you could read or hear the word being used, one way or the other, but hearing and reading it SIMULTANEOUSLY?... and this with others words of like nature, uncommonly used - it actually freaks me out!
I have written off these haps as being some variant of synchronicity (yet another freaky element in my life), but now I'll have to reconsider!

I've tried recreating the drone I experience (hear), unheard by others I've asked. The audio is not perfect in tone, but the pulsating (high/low, short/long) is very similar.
Perfect! I hear the same thing, maybe somewhat deeper, but the voice is spot on! Congratulations! Actually I found quiet places and ascertained that I can hear the hum there during the day as well, not only in the silence at night.

- - - However:
Reality check / counter-argument to this exact hum sound may be that all of us, who are hearing it have been hurt by ambulance sirens. An ambulance car sped by very close to us and we have been its victims. Its extremely loud sirens permanently damaged our ears and this is the pathological result.
When an ambulance is about the speed by I always try to plug my ears or flee from the scene before the ambulance arrives, because I can feel that the extreme loud siren noise reaches a 'painful maximum tolerance level / max loudness' in my ears, to the point, when the screaming siren sound gets distorted in my ears as they cannot bear / take the loudness anymore. It very much sounds like hearing damage is being caused. Also this extremely loud sound-distortion / probable hearing-damage sounds like the effects shown in movies - how near deaf or hearing-damaged people hear and actually perceive / experience incoming sounds from the outside world.

Which might very well have occurred as I was victim of such max-loudness level siren attacks numerous times. I don't think I'm alone.. especially after the drastically increased number of ambulance cars running around after the Con-19 Scamdemic.

Doctors say that its enough if just once such super-loud siren screams into your ears and your hearing is damaged for life.. :(

So it might be that this hum is simply a low-frequency tinnitus, a hearing injury suffered on numerous occasions by all the people, who can hear this humming sound.
I chase the sound whenever I'm tuned into it (mostly within my own home's walls, 2nd most outside my home), trying to find the source, but to no avail. I do not recall hearing it in other buildings, or outside them. [..]
I heard this in our original blockhouse-apartment too. I think concrete / brick apartments simply vibrate, like a temple organ. There was a standing wave positioned right at and beside the TV-watching chair, a metallic hum-noise could be heard in an air-volume / 'air-wall thickness' of about 60 centimeters near my chair. When I stepped or leaned out of this specific localized air-volume / air-wall, the sound stopped. When I leaned back into the standing-wave air-wall / air-volume, the sound immediately started again.
Probably block-houses vibrate, work as "musical instruments" producing various standing-wave noises / sounds that can be heard at exact locations.

But, in the most recent session, seeker2seer asked a question that made me think in a different direction:
(seeker2seer) On Oct. 9, 2022 Earth-orbiting satellites detected the strongest gamma-ray burst (GRB) in modern history: GRB221009A. It caused electrical currents to flow through the surface of our planet. Is this event related to what the Cs mean when the "current begins to flow" disrupting TPTB electronic control system?
OK, this has no evidential connection to hum source(s), but reading the referenced post by Benjamin, I thought of a recent entry that came across my Twit timeline... attaching a Word file that I created by copying & pasting...

Attachments

• twitterthread logicismyfriend.docx
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
I've tried recreating the drone I experience (hear), unheard by others I've asked. The audio is not perfect in tone, but the pulsating (high/low, short/long) is very similar.
The way you have made the amplitude come and go is almost spot on for me, and also the waviness. The pitch I hear is a good few octaves below that.

I also am 99% sure the hum involves at least two frequencies, and they cause a beat frequency giving it the long slow pulse.

I will try to replicate the hum as well :-)

I have had feelings like cranial pressure at times from it.

As i perceive it, the pulse is 5 to 6 in a second and gives a kind of pressure in the head in the area behind the ears towards the neck.

Filling the ears, slightly pushing, swelling feeling inside the head.

I just want to bring attention to this point because I have also felt this but, in me, it was located in the right hemisphere of my brain. I mentioned in my reply to MRSinTexas's introduction post that I was experimenting because something interesting happened unintentionally. I noted that this pressure might be related somehow to the hum because I was able to end the pressure and that ended the hum. But it was short lived and so I am starting from scratch again to see if I can recreate it.

I just want to bring attention to this point because I have also felt this but, in me, it was located in the right hemisphere of my brain. I mentioned in my reply to MRSinTexas's introduction post that I was experimenting because something interesting happened unintentionally. I noted that this pressure might be related somehow to the hum because I was able to end the pressure and that ended the hum. But it was short lived and so I am starting from scratch again to see if I can recreate it.
I also usually hear it in my right ear.

As it is from time to time and quite a loud sound, I usually think it is some kind of "monitoring", however, reading you guys I'm not so sure anymore.

And I can stop it almost always by opposing it. I do a kind of decompression of the ears, like when you descend very quickly in altitude on a mountain (in a car for example) and the "humming" usually stops.

Back
Top Bottom