To those who can hear the "Hum"

BlueKiwi

Jedi Master
Hello fellow seekers :-)

I am one of those (cursed?) who can "hear" this damned "Hum" that drives those of us who perceive it, nuts. Personally, I began "hearing" it about eight to ten years ago.

I know this topic has been brought up numerous times, and mentioned in many threads, but I wanted to make a common thread for the purposes of keeping an eye on it, reporting and ways (if any of you have found) to deal with it.

Pertinent info: Session 950121 said:
Q: (L) Okay, I have a bug in my system. I want to know what
this humming sound is that people are hearing all over this
country? I mean people have been reporting hearing this
intense humming sound that literally drives them crazy. There
was a TV special on about this the other night. What is this
humming and where is it coming from?
A: Increased EM waves in preparation for oncoming wave
Q: (L) What is the source of this sound, I mean, where
specifically, location-wise, is it coming from?
A: Cosmic.
Q: (L) Okay, it's cosmic, it's not coming from the planet itself.

From this, I assume those of us who hear the hum perceive the Waves progress.

I have noticed an increase in the intensity of it. It also used to come and go, and I would be relieved when it disappeared. Now it is always there, and has become more intense and ever present, and it seems (for me) to be accelerating in presence and intensity.

For any/those of you who perceive the "Hum" I would really like to hear from you if you are experiencing the same, or not. I would appreciate you sharing how you are experiencing it, and you deal with it's incessant persistence.

BTW: This is a low frequency perceived (about 36 Hz for me) Earplugs don't work. It seems to come from everywhere. You can't locate the source of it, and cutting power to the house actually makes it worse, since there's even less noise to drown it out.

Ear Plugs do NOT work is correct - I picked up this condition about 10 years ago also and have had to deal with it ever since - everything I have tried to alleviate this condition has failed and along with it I have seemed to picked up entities of darkness that cause my body havoc in the land of skin carbon poisoning showing up over the entire body also. I am still here living with it - so be it - a pain in the butt 24/7 !

Hello fellow seekers :-)

I am one of those (cursed?) who can "hear" this damned "Hum" that drives those of us who perceive it, nuts. Personally, I began "hearing" it about eight to ten years ago.

I know this topic has been brought up numerous times, and mentioned in many threads, but I wanted to make a common thread for the purposes of keeping an eye on it, reporting and ways (if any of you have found) to deal with it.

Pertinent info: Session 950121 said:

From this, I assume those of us who hear the hum perceive the Waves progress.

I have noticed an increase in the intensity of it. It also used to come and go, and I would be relieved when it disappeared. Now it is always there, and has become more intense and ever present, and it seems (for me) to be accelerating in presence and intensity.

For any/those of you who perceive the "Hum" I would really like to hear from you if you are experiencing the same, or not. I would appreciate you sharing how you are experiencing it, and you deal with it's incessant persistence.

BTW: This is a low frequency perceived (about 36 Hz for me) Earplugs don't work. It seems to come from everywhere. You can't locate the source of it, and cutting power to the house actually makes it worse, since there's even less noise to drown it out.
I've heard this for years. It happens periodically for weeks then stops. I only hear it when I'm at my house, but it doesn't seem to come from any particular location within the house. Neither disconnecting the electricity or cutting off the water has affected it. It's a distinct low-pitch hum different from a higher-pitched ringing in the ears which I have experienced. Some visitors hear it, but most do not.

I have also been hearing this for years. And can confirm that it is increasing and changing.

Before it was more a steady sound on and off, but now it can vary more and be more intense.
🤯Its difficult to explain a sound! I hear people say it's like a diesel motor, and I agree. The new (changed a year or so ago) additional thing is a pulsing. If you can imagine hearing the dieselmotors flywheel..... The frekvens of the wheel is sometimes pulsing. Expecially in the evening. I live in Norway.
Does this make sense?🤪

Could it just be a mid to low range tinnitus issue? I think I have something like that but I'm ususally not aware of it. Otherwise I suppose it could be this external EM hum. I went to Youtube to see what 36 Hz sounds like but I think it's too low for my speakers to produce.

The new (changed a year or so ago) additional thing is a pulsing. If you can imagine hearing the dieselmotors flywheel..... The frekvens of the wheel is sometimes pulsing. Expecially in the evening. I live in Norway.
Does this make sense?🤪
Hi Sheeba, yes this makes sense to me. For me, the "pulse" seems to be usually about 1 cycle every 4 seconds or thereabouts. This slow pulsing (in amplitude) has now pretty much disappeared, and it's now just a constant level and ever present. It used to disappear at times, sometimes for weeks or days and come back. Now it's been here for at least the last year now, without going away.

Wow. Now that you mention this, I hear it too but only in quiet areas where there shouldn’t be any noise out in the country and then it is quite disconcerting. I live within earshot of a big interstate highway (5) so I don’t notice it in general. The ocean at the beach also drowns it out.

Could it just be a mid to low range tinnitus issue? I think I have something like that but I'm ususally not aware of it. Otherwise I suppose it could be this external EM hum. I went to Youtube to see what 36 Hz sounds like but I think it's too low for my speakers to produce.
It's really hard to explain, but it seems to originate from everywhere around you. You cannot pinpoint it. It's definitely not tinnitus, since it's external.

Kind of like if you've been at a concert, and there's really low frequencies, you can more feel it in your body rather that hear it in your ears, except not as physical.

I have had feelings like cranial pressure at times from it.

The hum goes sometimes over to pulsing. As i perceive it, the pulse is 5 to 6 in a second and gives a kind of pressure in the head in the area behind the ears towards the neck. Amygdala area????

If i put my fingers in my ears the "sound" is still there. It's seems to be all around. Very low frequency.

The hum goes sometimes over to pulsing. As i perceive it, the pulse is 5 to 6 in a second and gives a kind of pressure in the head in the area behind the ears towards the neck. Amygdala area????

If i put my fingers in my ears the "sound" is still there. It's seems to be all around. Very low frequency.
Yeah very similar to what I'm getting with it.

I guess no one has found a way to alleviate the hum, yet.

Maybe it's necessary as a constant reminder for those of us that it's on the way, getting closer by the day, and is inevitable ?

Thanks for your input though everyone 🙏

I have also been hearing this for years. And can confirm that it is increasing and changing.

Before it was more a steady sound on and off, but now it can vary more and be more intense.
🤯Its difficult to explain a sound! I hear people say it's like a diesel motor, and I agree. The new (changed a year or so ago) additional thing is a pulsing. If you can imagine hearing the dieselmotors flywheel..... The frekvens of the wheel is sometimes pulsing. Expecially in the evening. I live in Norway.
Does this make sense?🤪
Hello from Romania, I perceive this humming. When I am concentrated on a task I am not aware, but I give myself a break to reflect on certain things, the humming/ringing is present. Recently I was for aprox 3 days in very big city and now is like more rapid. Any possibilities that is different for people living in big cities compared to rural areas?

I never thought that other people heard this... ringing. It's constant and both my husband and I hear it. I cover my ears and it's there, even louder. We thought it was something like residue cellular frequency or vibrations from cell phone towers. There's one not too far from our home. It is constant, only when I am distracted do I forget about it, but once a room is quiet, I notice it again. We call it a "beeeeeeeeeeeep."

I just used this website to generate the closest pitch to what I "hear" to figure out what the frequency.

For me the closest pitch / frequency I can get it to is 108 Hz. My headphones can't generate the next octave down from this (54 Hz)

There's all sorts if stuff online about how an octave of this of 432 Hz has some controversy around it.

Back
Top Bottom