Time

Another thing I was thinking about is that I have different feelings about how i feel about time during a day, e.g.:
before sunrise; when the sun is rising; during daytime; evening time; nighttime ..

I would say that time realy is the gain of information. For us on 3D it seams like there is one after an other, but there realy is all there and we only choose which information we will pick up next, you can imagine it as a kind of supermacy where you can see all this products in a shelf and there you choose one after an other.
In other words - gaining of knowledge.

I cant say that i wasn't that much "different" a few years ago, the only differences between me now, and me some years ago , is that i gain some more knowledge. And if you look at your body as a machine, and understand that there your current physical body and that you are a soul being, it makes some sence.

Interesting thing that came to my mind, about time, that it is depends on which point of time you will observe, read, do, except, etc.

Like I can read some of yours post in 2022, but they were posted in 2006, for example.
How do you will define when it was?
For me personally it was in 2022, but the post was posted in 2006.
It is hard for me to explain, but i will think about it more

Interesting thing that came to my mind, about time, that it is depends on which point of time you will observe, read, do, except, etc.

Like I can read some of yours post in 2022, but they were posted in 2006, for example.
How do you will define when it was?
For me personally it was in 2022, but the post was posted in 2006.
It is hard for me to explain, but i will think about it more
I think about this sometimes. In a humorous or not so humorous way, when I see videos or articles pre-March 2020 I think of it as the old times before Corona. But in general, especially when I think of reading Cass sessions before I found the forum, I try to imagine where I was in life at that time. Maybe you can sort of bridge the gaps with your current understanding, assuming you were alive at that point in time? It reminds me of the idea that changing your present can change your (perception of the) past.

Interesting thing that i observe, how my brain works, it feels like it is in sort of room/cave for me.

I can't reach that understanding right now about time subject.
Like someone is knocking the door, but i dont have the "key" to open./or like you cannot leave it. Some blocks are activated. C's said something about it, i don't remember exactly.

Interesting thing that i observe, how my brain works, it feels like it is in sort of room/cave for me.

I can't reach that understanding right now about time subject.
Like someone is knocking the door, but i dont have the "key" to open./or like you cannot leave it. Some blocks are activated. C's said something about it, i don't remember exactly.

I think that you begin to want to reach something that only exists...

I just read the following. Let's see if it helps.

Q: (L) Because I am curious. What is time?
A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it. If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is? Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy and Gene. Billy says to Gene, “There is no such thing as time.” Gene says, “Oh, really? But I want to know what it is.” Billy says, “But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist.” And, Gene says: “Oh, that’s interesting. Now, again, what is this time?”

Back
Top Bottom