Time of new posts incorrect?

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi guys, in the "show recent posts" section I'm seeing posts created a few hours ahead of schedule. It's only 11:58 here, but a bunch of recent posts are shown as being created in the area of 12, 14, 15, and 16 o'clock.

My timezone preference is still -5 EST, so that hasn't changed. Could it be another side effect of the site being down earlier (though it was fine until basically right now), like the one with the inflated post counts?

Someone once said, "Time doesn't exist, but timing is everything!" :P

It's a problem with the time / time zone settings on the server. I fixed them and the forum time setting, but alas that means that many posts appear to come from the future, and many users are unable to post messages until... well, right about now things should start getting back to normal.

So "ourselves from the future" made forum posts? But because there is no time, it all happened simultaneously in the "expanded present"? I knew it, you guys finally added that hyperdimensional software update, didn't you? That's what happens when you outsource your tech support to 4th density! :D

22421741.jpg

For the record, my posts are no longer coming from the future, they're now coming from the past - 7 hours behind to be exact. Well, from one of the infinite possible pasts anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom