Tiger Dream

Trajan

The Force is Strong With This One
I do not have much recollection from this dream other than for some reason, my dad managed to get ahold of a full grown tiger. We had it upstairs in a room with literal baby doors as the only means of keeping it in, yet it never escaped. I would go into the make shift pen to feed the tiger as there was a small section where meat was stored. You could hand feed the tiger but with a substantial amount of hesitation. The tiger behaved pretty much how you would expect if you ever saw the show "tiger king," while you could hand feed him, there was an uncomfortable level of aggression where sometimes he would get way too rough. There was a palpable tension in the dream where it felt like at any time the tiger could go from rough play mode to predator mode and once that took place it would all be over.

For some odd reason I transitioned out of the house and into what I believe to be a church but what transpired here is even more vague. All I really remember is sitting in the back and looking forward, I could see people that I had known in life from years ago, like friends all the way back from elementary school but now all grown up. In the back of my mind was the fear of returning to my home to feed the tiger. Cost seemed like it could be prohibitive as I started to think about finances as well. Then I wondered if I had remembered to feed the tiger that morning and this made me wonder whether or not the tiger would become more aggressive. Shortly after these thoughts I awoke.

Then I wondered if I had remembered to feed the tiger that morning and this made me wonder whether or not the tiger would become more aggressive.

Hi Trajan,

FWIW your dream brought this to mind;

Q: (Galatea) I’ve been having dreams regarding tigers and have been having other tiger coincidences. What is the meaning behind these coincidences?

A: Awareness of the power of nature and some fear.

Back
Top Bottom