Three separate dreams - possibly connected to each other

Quill

Jedi
Back in last spring I saw a dream where was words, a simple sentence. When I observed that sentence, I started to see numerous, if not countless different meanings of the sentence itself and combinations of the included words. I remember thinking in that dream, that this is cool, I'll have to remember this.
When I woke up, I remembered only a dim image of that sentence, but not the words or any other details.

Then, in the last fall I saw a dream about some kind of mathematical equation. Similar thing happened: I started to see how the meaning of numbers and whatever characters (and their combinations) used in that equation became crystal clear, and beyond that. Again in that dream I thought that I'll have to remember this and didn't remember any details when I woke up.

Third one I saw just recently, week or so ago. It had a solid, cylindrical object that just sit there in front of me. One slice was slowly removed from the top of it, then another and so on, until it became almost "empty". In that dream, the process revealed all kinds of different geometrical, and larger meanings and ways, which I saw clearly.

What appears to be common in those dreams is the feeling of no boundaries, and joyful amazement.

Back
Top Bottom