Thoughts on intuition for decision making

I wouldnt want to think it is an obsession because I think it is how I was programmed in church with the ministry.

Not wanting to see it, is denying that part of you, it doesn't mean it's not present. And if you are programmed as you say what makes it better than not being obsessed, from your perspective?

I could still talk to them but they no longer makes sense to me at some areas because of their wishful thinking.

It would be interesting for you to pay attention, surely they have much more than you can learn from their illusions, about your own illusion.

Like with my intuition or inner voice (as I call it and based on how I understood it), I have used it for a long time so if one day id choose to shut it down because it is indeed just my imagination

"my intuition, inner voice but because it is indeed just my imagination" Ok... what is it then?

Also, I think you would also know if people are saying it from their own experiences or knowledge from books
I am reaching out to this forum to find people who have been from the same scenario and how does one work with it.

Someone does not necessarily have to go down the same path, literally, to know the path they are on and where it is leading them. That's why we always talk about keeping "the programs" in mind. Each one greases his machine as best he can to let his programs work in the most optimal way against him and that is something we all have a job in common, mainly.

I am putting things into light so I would also know what it is really. Is it an STS tactic or is it something STO? I would not want to be constant food after all. Or it is a part of myself too.

You are confusing things because of your obsession, obfuscation among other things, wanting to run before you learn to crawl.

"Protection comes simply and naturally as a result of awareness."

"Danger always arises when one moves too fast, and thus instincts are left behind and confused with other energies and thought patterns, and consequently, leave one open to attacks and other unpleasant possibilities."

This is what I am currently doing and reason why I have all these questions and confusion. I have also made a post about how you guys read because I am amazed at how your mind works which is completely different with how mine works too. I wish sometimes that I could be as analytical as some were but I just try to be patient with myself with the work im doing while at the same time confronted with personal problems and all the relevant issues in the world.
That's the best thing you can be doing right now, being patient with yourself, we all have a pace and rhythm from which we operate and it's best to stick to that pace.

Anywaaaay, I wouldnt want to think it is an obsession because I think it is how I was programmed in church with the ministry. And I am trying to find some answers with people who function similarly or have experiences like mine. For the last few years, I am surrounded with christian people and are friends with some still. I could still talk to them but they no longer makes sense to me at some areas because of their wishful thinking. So I am trying to kind of categorize which stems from ego or just purely my imagination. Like with my intuition or inner voice (as I call it and based on how I understood it), I have used it for a long time so if one day id choose to shut it down because it is indeed just my imagination, it might do me harm than good. So at the moment, im just trying to minimize its use for I am not certain if it is my higher self or not or something evil even.
This is good, even if you don't find anyone with an exact or similar experience, the work you are doing is the best thing you can do> Maybe one day the work you are doing will help someone else in a similar situation, so keep at it, learn about yourself.

I am putting things into light so I would also know what it is really. Is it an STS tactic or is it something STO? I would not want to be constant food after all. Or it is a part of myself too.
I don't know if it could be identified quite like that, I think keep researching as you have done above, before you try to define in on the one side or the other.

And some aspects of ourselves aren't intrinsically STS or STO, they simply are, what defines them is how we utilize these aspects of ourselves. So, it may be something like that, not strictly bad or good, but it has both potentials and what it ends up being is up to you and how you choose to approach it.

And if you are programmed as you say what makes it better than not being obsessed, from your perspective
Hmmm. Can you please elaborate why dyou think it is an obsession? πŸ€”πŸ€”

It would be interesting for you to pay attention, surely they have much more than you can learn from their illusions, about your own illusion.
I understand what you are trying to say. I am not saying that I know better but I just think that just based on some friends, their response to me is quite restrictive for they usually tell me to seek the will of God and they confuse me more so I cant ask for help. πŸ€”

Someone does not necessarily have to go down the same path, literally, to know the path they are on and where it is leading them.
I agree. I just think that between two people where one has had a similar experience and one who has never, I would opt to pay more attention to one who can relate more.

This is good, even if you don't find anyone with an exact or similar experience, the work you are doing is the best thing you can do> Maybe one day the work you are doing will help someone else in a similar situation, so keep at it, learn about
Im just trying to check for red/green flags maybe and trying to confirm with others here if those "practices" im doing is fine. Honestly, I am also thinking that all there is is lessons too but I just want to be extra cautious. After all, most of the things I shared to you are uplifting me and give me insights but there are things that I just find odd so Im asking. Maybe you guys have a term for it and it is also what im trying to find to give some a picture of what I meant so we can understand each other.

And some aspects of ourselves aren't intrinsically STS or STO, they simply are, what defines them is how we utilize these aspects of ourselves. So, it may be something like that, not strictly bad or good, but it has both potentials and what it ends up being is up to you and how you choose to approach it.
I agree the same way as Alma.innovadora said. I guess those questions with STS/STO are just something I have thought and I dont mean to think of it like something grand. At the end of the day, id choose to check more on myself, my experiences, my trauma, my mindset, etc. first before I relate them on other people/things.

🌷🌷🌷

Hmmm. Can you please elaborate why dyou think it is an obsession?

Be careful with which dominant idea prevents you from understanding the obvious. Your mind goes at a thousand revolutions per second and sometimes you get confused by looking for the answer quickly.

they usually tell me to seek the will of God

If everything is one and one is everything... if life is religion... where is it not present? where is the limitation? it depends on your perception, if you take everything literally as a product of that programming, you will not be able to see the rest of the picture.

Why not just "go to the office and ask again"? :-D But yeah, I don't see harm in it, I guess, if it's been helping you. As long as you remain vigilant and objective. It may be your higher self or it may not be. I could be wrong here, but I'm not sure if what you describe is necessarily intuition. I think intuition is more like a feeling you can have about something or someone, your spidey sense in a way. What you seem to describe is almost meditational where you try to find answers to a certain situation.
I also would not call this intuition. I have intuitive feelings from time to time and certain things I have noticed are that they are totally without any thought. They are literally "feelings" which seem to bypass any rational thought. I think once you start thinking about something, intuition flies out of the window. My intuitions come out of the blue and it is a knowledge that has not come about by any thinking process. It is simply there. I also have a feeling in the region of my solar plexus (gut feeling) and everything seems to stem from there. One other thing I have noticed is that not one single intuition in the whole of my life has ever been wrong. This would seem an ideal situation for me but unfortunately the intuition often comes seconds before the event it is telling me about - too late to take any decisive action on my part sadly.

I also think that sometimes we can look for fairly exotic explanations for things when the plain and simple explanation can often make more sense. Overthinking in a way.

I think I am trying to understand and differentiate now which is my intuition and that which I was trying to ask about based on the responses I get.πŸ™‚
The impressions you received about other ppl are not intuition. When you were within a Christian group, I think you offered advice in the way you you thought best, bringing them to Jesus.

And now, you've expanded your awareness in that it is more than what religion offered. So, the question is, "Do you still get impressions or visions of what people are experiencing, especially if they are in distress or need?"

And now, you've expanded your awareness in that it is more than what religion offered. So, the question is, "Do you still get impressions or visions of what people are experiencing, especially if they are in distress or need?"
Yes. And id always ask that impression if there is a need for me to say anything. If im lead to not say anything, id be quiet; if I am, id ask what should I say esp if it is a stranger.

It's rare that I "receive" information prepacked like that, but I was on a Zoom call with a colleague some time ago and it came to me that something awful had happened to her when she was 14 (she's now 50) and that part of her had got "stuck" at that age. And this accounted for a sort of girly nervousness, eagerness to please, social anxiety and a tendency to gossip. So now I'm really not sure what to do with that information. Would it be helpful to discuss it with her, or would that just push her social anxiety right off the deep end?

And of course it could well be a complete random neuron firing fantasy on my part. She could come out of that conversation thinking I was quite, quite mad.

On the question of decision making, something that I like to do is toss a coin. Not because I go with what the coin toss would dictate, but because I watch my feelings as the coin lands and see if I'm "happy" with the result or not. Did I really want it to land tails in fact? Well that tells me what's going on deep inside. Of course, deep inside can't always be trusted either - lot of programs running there too.

Last edited:
It's rare that I "receive" information prepacked like that, but I was on a Zoom call with a colleague some time ago and it came to me that something awful had happened to her when she was 14 (she's now 50) and that part of her had got "stuck" at that age. And this accounted for a sort of girly nervousness, eagerness to please, social anxiety and a tendency to gossip. So now I'm really not sure what to do with that information. Would it be helpful to discuss it with her, or would that just push her social anxiety right off the deep end?
Has she indicated that she is seeking help about this? If she hasn't, I'd say leave it alone. She is not asking for help. If she has indicated she is seeking help, then, it needs to be decided if she is truly asking. Free will and all of that.

Hey all!

Updating this thread because I have discovered things I am not aware and/or have yet to confirm through experience. I have now known that the thing I recognize as intuition sometimes are things some beings tell me about. This I have discovered when one friend having an ability to see more than the usual told me about what she saw. We were walking in their house and there was a part where I feel a strong vibe I usually sense when I call for wisdom. I told her I can feel a good vibe and she replied "Yes, you can also feel the presence?" If I can remember, she told me it is a masculine entity. That was an aha moment for me and realized that the things/beings I have tuned in or attract sometimes in meditation are those kinds. I am glad the universe haven't led me to talk to dead people or maybe I wasn't just aware.hehe Anywaaaay, may you all have an awesome week <3

Updating this thread again because I have figured I am using the incorrect term. What I thought/understood was my intuition is not my intuition after all. I do not know what it is called and I think the nearest term I can compare it to is "seed meditation". So when I want to learn or decide about something, I practice this. Through that, I think I can access probably my higher self, which I am not sure now honestly and will still have to find out, or maybe I can 'tune' in to or attract an entity, who also give some insights about the situation (sometimes, it gives me visions too), or could also be just my imagination.

The term channeling also comes to my mind but it is not like that of the Cs and others. I just know that I have come to know these 'voices' through my devotion time when I was still religious because they told me to create a relationship with Jesus. I made Jesus my friend, my parent, my classmate, my therapist, my everything (LOL, so cheesy πŸ˜… πŸ˜… ) because I wanted to have a relationship with him (I figured this stems from the lack of having deep connections with people around me, lack of emotional support from parents, no real friendship, etc.--a coping mechanism). I do this communication with Jesus everyday even when Im walking or Im just eating or talking to someone. I listen/observe the person Im talking with while at the same time in my mind, Id ask questions like "what will I tell this person?" or "how can I help this guy?" then a thought or a word will just pop in my mind. I also practice this even in just simple things like deciding which bus I'll ride for my safety :rolleyes:. At that time, and since I am not aware, I thought I am talking to Jesus but I am now doubting who I was talking to. I think I was just creating a relationship with myself.

Sometimes, I feel like im 'possessed' by these beings too. Whenever Id suddenly feel like a heaviness or having goosebumps, Id pray and ask if it is something/someone I can talk to or would give me wisdom, if the answer is yes, so id ask questions like what is happening on earth or what dyou think about this situation in my life? I find it interesting that Id have some downloads from it too like a vision or knowledge. I used the term possess because when I am with the "entity," it feels like I also have its thoughts and goes away or disappears when I am not in the correct "frequency".

Reflecting about all of these, I think I am using only one term for two or three completely different "practices". Know that I have lessen this now and only do so when I feel like there is a need for it. I have practiced and learned to think logically since then when I have joined the forum.

Does anyone practice any of the things I have mentioned and can you help me shed light to what I was/am doing?

(I am sorry that I am talking about a lot of things. I do not know how to properly construct my thoughts.) :nuts:

Back
Top Bottom