Those of Q'uo

AdPop said:
Hi Neil, I also think it would be useful if you could post some Q'uo material that you find value in.
But when you decide to post small excerpts "that you find value in", at the same time explain what value it is and why you think it is "valuable". I mean it what respect it has been useful for you. Don'y just say: "it resonates well with this or that". Resonating is purely subjective.

Ok, here are a couple of sessions:

Q'uo Transcripts said:
Copyright(c) 2005 L/L Research

ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THIS TRANSCRIPT: This telepathic channeling has been taken from transcriptions of the weekly study and meditation meetings of the Rock Creek Research & Development Laboratories and L/L Research. It is offered in the hope that it may be useful to you. As the Confederation entities always make a point of saying, please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for neither we nor those of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any.

Sunday Meditation

January 16, 2005

Group question: This week, Q'uo, we would like to ask you if you could elaborate upon the pitfalls or distractions that the seeker of truth might run into when the seeking is new and if there is any other type of distraction or pitfall that occurs later on in the path of the seeker. Please give us a general run-down of what to be aware of as one is seeking what is loosely called the truth.

(Carla channeling)

We are those of the principle known to you as Q'uo, and we greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in Whose service we come to you this day. It is a great privilege to be called to your group and we are most happy to speak to you about the pitfalls and distractions of the spiritual path. But we would first, as always, like specifically to request of each of you that you retain the ability to discriminate very carefully as you listen to our thoughts, choosing only those thoughts that really seem good to you, with which you wish to work further and discarding the rest immediately. In this way we will feel much more confident that we will not interfere with your free will or disturb the sacredness of your own process.

In asking concerning the pitfalls and the distractions to which one who is attempting to follow a path of spirituality is prey, you ask a fairly broad question. The spiritual path in itself is an amazingly broad thoroughfare carrying, as it does, every being of third density as it attempts to walk between two worlds, the world of third-density consensus reality and the inner world that sometimes completely overtakes the outer world for its importance and clarity.

For the most part, entities who are not consciously walking a spiritual path stay comfortably within third density and enjoy the various images and illusions that pass before the eye, as the one known as G was saying earlier. It is a comfortable and a familiar thing to pass from image to image as one rises and goes through the day; following the employment, following the need for the body for meals and refreshment and for sleep. It is a less comfortable and sometimes frighteningly less familiar thing to follow a spiritual path. And each entity steps onto this path from a misty somewhere before the thought crossed the mind that there was an actual spiritual path. So this broad, spiritual path is home to all of you. Each foot in this room has kicked the dust of that path and that dust has similarly been kicked by every human being on the planet at one time or another. So there is a vast variety of attitudes from those who enter the path of spirit. Consequently, there are various kinds of pitfalls.

Let us approach this question from the standpoint of a model to use to see if you indeed are on the spiritual path. The model of the self on the spiritual path is a model in which you are focusing upon the "I" that you are. There are many uses of the first-person singular. When you think of yourself, you don't always think of yourself as the same self. When you are thinking of yourself as a spiritual entity on a path, who are you? Who is the "I" that speaks for you when you are on the spiritual path? How would that voice, that identity, that person be different from the "I" that speaks for you in less thoughtful roles?

Hopefully, as you begin to sense yourself as a spiritual entity, the "I" that speaks for you begins to come out of the mist of the surface "I," the surface personality. The model that this instrument carries in her mind of the entity on the spiritual path is a model in which she is following in the steps of Jesus the Christ. She does not have a model of herself as worshipping but as following after the example of a teacher who seemed to know precisely who he was. He identified himself as an agent of the Creator. This instrument, then, has a model of the self on the spiritual path in which she has an objective referent to who she is because she is following an entity who was of a certain personality. This entity identified himself strictly as the Son of the Father who was about his Father's business. And it is notable that this entity, in all of his preaching, has never been quoted as asking for worship but only as asking for being followed.

So we would ask entities who are looking at themselves upon the spiritual path quite simply, "Who are you?" Because this is the essential center of that which draws entities to the path of seeking. They become aware that all of the wisdom that has been acquired since their cradle experiences is not enough to satisfy the craving for identity and meaning. They realize that they are going to have to set off on a journey. It is not a journey in the physical world at all but it is very definitely a journey and it very definitely is upon a path that is common to all seekers.

Please realize that on this path you are not gathering as much as allowing things to fall away. The deep and true tones of your identity and your right process come clearly, plangently, sometimes plaintively and sometimes triumphantly, but unmistakably, from time to time there will come a moment-this instrument loves to call them "crystalline moments"-that ping like a bell with a very clear indication of meaning and resonance and in that moment, whatever the realization is, it is easy, it is effortless; and you realize that you have reaped the harvest that has been in process for a long time. You finally hear and feel and see the work that you have done but you never know when that moment will come. Such is the progress of one upon the spiritual path.

Pitfalls, for the new entity to the path, can involve impatience and that reaching and grasping that are the indication of impatience. These are not difficulties that will end or sideline the spiritual seeking for an entity but such impatience does get in the way of a creation that is set to respond to your needs but in a timely fashion. This means sometimes that one must wait. It is very difficult to wrap one's mind around the necessity for simple waiting.

The one known as Jim was speaking earlier of his delight at finding the time during the off-season of his work to sit and soak in the silence, allowing the creation to speak as it would to him. This willingness to let oneself drift in the flow of the moment is a great resource for all seekers. The entity, Jim, spoke of sitting at sundown and allowing the light slowly, gradually, to fade away, listening to the sounds of the creatures of the day as they quieted down and listening to the creatures of the night begin to sing their night song and just allowing all of this creation to roll past his eyes and his ears and, walking into his abode at the end of that time, feeling curiously invigorated and refreshed. This model of patience is a great one to carry.

Realize that when a spiritually-oriented question is asked within, the answer may come in the next fifteen seconds but it also may come two weeks or two months later. Energies have been set in motion that now must be trusted. Moving from the question to the trusting and the waiting is a great skill to learn. When you sense impatience within yourself, gently remind yourself that in spiritual seeking there is no time.

As the seeker becomes more sophisticated, as learning builds upon learning, the pitfalls of the path can change. If you are one of those who feels that she has had some experience walking this path, realize that your pitfall may well be knowing too much or feeling that you understand. There is truly no end to the evolving self. As things fall away from you and you become more able to penetrate deeper within your consciousness, you will repeatedly find that you need to release concepts from their stricture. You need to be able to allow new insight to change your carefully built-up intelligence about yourself and the world around you. Do not hold on to your identity or your knowledge in the face of new information. Rather, place aside that which you feel that you know and enter fully into the investigation of that which resonates for you. Do not see it as something that challenges your information, but rather, see it as something that may well help you evolve and put into a whole new pattern the information that is still good for you. When experience mounts up, it is as though some entities were carrying around their entire history of experience and attempting to add everything new in on top of this large pile of acquired information from childhood and previous years. It is a good idea to keep that cup of selfhood tipped out and emptied so that it may receive new wine, new information.

There is a certain amount of pride that entities take sometimes in how many things that they have learned, how many books they have read or philosophies that they have studied or religious systems that they have penetrated and can speak about. This kind of pride is often a very deadening influence and we would encourage entities, always, to relate as simply and as directly as possible to ideas, to patterns of thought, and above all to entities around one who may be attempting to enter into conversation concerning spiritual matters. In a world that rushes continuously on so many levels, we would encourage a truly relaxed and lighthearted attitude towards the very serious business of seeking.

This instrument is typical of many upon the spiritual path in that she has a built-in yearning and hunger for devotion. She must be devoted, she must be serving, she has this sense of almost being driven to be as the one known as Jesus, the agent of the Creator. It is good to have that back-pressure; it is not a good thing to allow that pressure to make you hurry or hasten or become anxious. Allow that back-pressure to continue to motivate you but if it motivates you beyond the point at which you are patient and have a sense of proportion and humor concerning your path, then you have entered into that particular pitfall of eagerness and hurriedness.

What that will do to you, if you allow it to drive you, is to do more and more, to try more disciplines, to add a meditation if you haven't been doing a daily one, then add another one, and then make that one longer, and so forth. The end of such pressured seeking is that you burn out as a seeker and must sit by the side of that spiritual path for a while, mopping your brow and breathing. It sometimes take years for a burnt-out seeker to recover his balance completely and to be able to get back into a real process that feels yeasty and good.

Walking the path is not a difficult thing, it is more a matter of its being a journey for the one who is ready for a long trek. In most paths available in third density there is a beginning, a middle, and an end. There is the learning process, there is the point in the middle in which you are working very hard and you are becoming better and that culminates with a job well done, a degree of education earned, a promotion at work, and so forth.

In the spiritual path, death is only the beginning. There are no endings, there are many, many beginnings, and there is no end of the middle. You are always in the middle of the spiritual path.

Perhaps the greatest gift is to know that you know nothing and that you will indeed fall into many a pitfall and yet it will not take you off the path. You cannot get lost beyond finding and if you do need to rest, even there at the side of the road you have company.

As to the distractions that are possible on the spiritual path, there is no end of distraction. But [this is true] only if you are of the mind to see things as either spiritual or worldly. If you make a demarcation between those two parts of Earthly existence, everything that is not specifically dedicated study will be seen as, in some way, a distraction.

However, we would suggest to you that all things that a spiritually-oriented entity does are spiritual. Going to the bathroom, doing the dishes, taking out the garbage, feeding the cat: these commonplace and everyday chores are necessary and cannot be construed to have any obvious spiritual characteristics. And yet this instrument, for example, finds ways to invest each of those activities with an awareness that is spiritual in its character.

What part of your day do you honestly feel is a distraction and only that? What thing that you do can you say has no spiritual value? If you can identify some of those items that can be seen as distractions, perhaps you could sit down and contemplate whether there is a way you might invest these chores with the sacred character that comes from service, from love, and from an awareness of who the self is in the spiritual sense. In our opinion, there is no true distraction to an entity whose heart is set upon the Creator because each and every action available to an entity for choice has the potential for being seen in a spiritual light.

One aspect of the spiritual path that we would mention before we would open the meeting to questions would be the simple aspect of silence versus sound, emptiness versus content, for those upon the spiritual path within your culture are coming to that path from a culture very rich in content. It is interesting to note that, within all of this content, critics of the culture often comment on the emptiness of that content, the illusion that it creates and the illusory nature of the image-after-image-after-image that creates the content, whether the medium of such images in the television, the radio, the newspaper or the computer.

A very great portion of the world has cultural influences that lead it more to the appreciation of silence, which seems to lack content, and yet which contains infinite meaning. In your content-rich culture, meaning itself is often lost. Consequently, if you are of the nature that appreciates content, we suggest that you choose your content, for truly, there are many pitfalls, if you would speak of it in that way, for those who are attempting to derive meaning from the surface aspects of your culture, as seen on the television or read in the newspaper. Do not fall into the pitfall of assigning too much meaning to those things that are on the surface. Allow meaning to be a mystery and silence to be your teacher.

We thank you for this question and feel that we perhaps have spoken long enough upon it. At this time we would open the meeting to further questions, if there are any. Is there a further query at this time?

G: Q'uo, I have a lengthy one and I apologize for its length but, hopefully, its answer should be simple. And it's easier to read straight from the paper.

(Reading) Q'uo, as I move forward in my path I am experiencing a phenomenon that can be described as the light growing lighter and the dark growing darker. I feel I am experiencing the extremes of what can conveniently be described as a spectrum of feeling. On one hand, I feel strength, vitality and the spiritual perception increase in moments where, basically, all the spiritual literature that points to the truth not only makes sense to me but becomes alive, a living and flowing reality. And subsequently I feel more empowered through self-knowledge to call upon and invoke the higher forces to transform the lower self of me.

On the other hand, I feel ever more acutely the shadow side of myself: one with seemingly more venomous reactions to situations that create a souring and bittering within me. What I don't know is whether a shadow is growing more strongly in me as I reach for the light because I am neglecting to be conscious of certain aspects of my patterns or whether it is a case of simply becoming more aware of a shadow that is already within me and has been with me, alive and functioning without my conscious awareness to transform its ways. Can you help me to understand whether it is awareness of what is already there or the further creation of distorted thinking within my mind?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The concept of the shadow self is very helpful in attempting to walk into your own shoes as a being. It is difficult to wrap oneself around this idea of a shadow self. Perhaps if we called it a full-circle self it might be easier to see the construction of the being here, because each of us, we and you, are beings that replicate all aspects of the creation and the Creator. By the time that you have reached third density you have done a tremendous amount of amalgamation of experience. You have been elemental, you have been plant, you have been animal; now you are an animal with a conscience, basically, and you strive to go further. And we have become even more refined by experience, yet we carry the full -circle self, just as do you.

What is there in creation? Whatever you see, that's you. Any murderer on the block is you. Any thief on the dock is you. Any hero who has just saved the world is you. You are the soldier, you are the bread-winner, you are the mother bearing a child, you are everything. And you don't get to choose whether you have good in you or bad in you, so-called. You have it all. The strictures and disciplines of the parent for the child attempt to train the child up so that he will behave well and you have learned to behave well. Loving good, seeking the light, you have more and more been able to place yourself in situations and in environments where you were able to live in the sunny side of self, enjoying service and learning and devotion. And these things about you and about all entities are true. However, equally true is that self that does not get encouragement from virtue.

You still have that; you will always have that. It is part of the strength of who you are that you have that. You would not be able to be a full person and to move forward without the full-circle self. Nothing is left behind as you evolve. It becomes arranged in a more and more helpful way as you learn to balance yourself, chakra by chakra, issue by issue, and moment by moment. You are always in flux, so these moments where you become aware of that so-called evil part of yourself come and go. And it is sometimes quite disconcerting to become aware of particularly articulate and eloquent, angry or irritated thoughts. You feel yourself thinking a hateful thought which isn't fair at all and certainly would never be said aloud and you wonder where that came from and if the evil within you is somehow growing. We assure you it is not growing. It was always there. It chose this particular moment to reveal itself and this is a gift to you of self to self. Take it seriously, look at it carefully, and see, if you can, where the trigger lay that brought forward this particular part of yourself.

May we answer you further, my brother?

G: No, thank you, Q'uo. That was excellent.

We thank you, my brother. Is there a further query at this time?

S: I've had a question that I've been thinking about for some time. If I wanted to recover all the knowledge and wisdom of all the lifetimes that I had, how would I do that?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. You are asking this query within third-density incarnation and our shortest answer would be to say that you would be able to recover that information ...

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

... immediately following your crossing of the gateway of death. Once through that gateway, reunited with full consciousness and full communication with your higher self, you would have the unimpaired memory of all that you have been and, indeed, all that you would be in the future. Within third density, it is not considered a helpful thing to have that full range of information available. It is considered, as you know, much more helpful for a discreet curtain to be drawn over all previous experiences so that you may hit the particular incarnation in which you are involved running, and give it the serious consideration that it deserves, all on its own.

The ways of penetrating the veil of forgetting are limited within incarnation. There is the dreaming process and those who work with dreams are often able to recover memory of past lives as they gradually find themselves in dream landscapes which constitute a different environment that begins to have a reality of its own.

The most common way that entities are able to recover past life information is the contacting of the deep mind by the conscious mind which is done in sessions of regressive hypnosis in which, with the help of a hypnotist, the self is taken back before birth to previous lives and questions are asked which enable the person to recover some of those memories.

May we answer you further, my brother?

S: That gives me plenty to think about. I have nothing else at this time. Thanks.

We thank you, my brother. Is there another query at this time?

T: Q'uo, I don't know whether you are able to respond to this question. The image that I've received upon waking this morning, is that a symbol of my need for purification and cleansing?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We find ourselves up against the full stop of free will in this matter, my brother, and are not able to offer information except to encourage you to follow the line of thought upon which you have been moving because we feel that you are in a place which has a great deal of material and we encourage you to explore it.

May we answer you further?

T: No, thank you, Q'uo. I understand.

We appreciate your understanding, my brother. Sometimes we are able to offer little real information and we apologize for that.

Is there a final query at this time?

G: Q'uo. I have another one. Just a few paragraphs long this time. I'm sorry, I just need context for my questions.

(Reading) For years now I've been experiencing moments and time periods of a fuzziness of perception which slightly blurs the boundaries between dream and reality. As I've heard many others speak of this same experience, it feels as if the solidity of what was formerly a well-defined reality dissolves and all of a sudden everything in waking consciousness feels literally like a dream. There have been a few incidents of late in which I was seriously not sure if I actually said or did something in the "real world" or whether that same memory was the property of a nightly dream. Is this type of fuzziness the result of the incoming fourth-density energies and the resultant change in consciousness that they bring? Or perhaps, as was cautioned against in the Law of One series, these are symptoms of an over-hasty polarization and the twilight state that accompanies such an impatient drive for progress?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We cannot give you one single answer, yes or no, because, as we gaze into your pattern, we would say that perhaps two-thirds of those experiences are an artifact of your personality type. You, in common with this instrument, have a certain absent-minded quality that can create this feeling without there being any resonance or meaning to the happenstance. It simply is a time when you are scattered. There are other times, my brother, when there has been a significant shift in your perceptive web because of the intensity of your devotion. In the first instance, two-thirds of the experience, that is, there is no meaning involved, it is simply an artifact of personality. In the remainder of the cases there is great material that is there and it can usefully be mined. So we would suggest that you look for the kind of peculiar resonance that does attend such a shift in consciousness due to devotion.

The third possibility, which you suggested, was that you were experiencing basically a mistake, that you had rushed too much and so forth. And we would ease your mind in that regard, for it is not in either case an artifact of rushing or of trying too hard. Rather, it is a matter of the way that your particular personality has shaped up and the way it handles experiences that it cannot quite encompass with rational thought.

G: Cool beans! Thank you, Q'uo.

We thank you, my brother. You truly are a cool bean. This instrument is asking us why in the world we offered that bit of inanity and we do apologize to the instrument and to everyone else.

(Laughter)

And on that note we will leave you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. It has been such a pleasure to be with you and to share your vibrations. Thank you for asking us. We are those of Q'uo. We leave you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. Adonai. Adonai vasu.
Ok, the opening of "love and light of the one infinite Creator" which is their trademark greeting is something that makes you look for signs of manipulation or New Age influence, but I don't find that particularly bad. I posted this session because it was both interesting to me and in general agreeance with what the Cassiopaeans have said. It just goes into a lot more detail and I can relate to it more. It also tells you to use your own judgement in determining the value of the material. The Q'uo seem to be pretty big followers of the freewill directive, so this makes me believe that the source and the questioner don't have malevolent intentions in mind. In this respect, it is similar to the Cassiopaean transcripts.

The statement about those that are asleep living comfortably within 3rd density is almost an exact quote from the Cassiopaean Transcripts, and is easily confirmable. Another indicator that this is a "good" source.

The part about finding the true I is very similar to what I know of Gurdjieff and 4th way teachings. This is yet another accordance with my Cassiopaea knowledge, and what the Q'uo say here makes sense.

The part about the journey is very sensical and I think it happens to all seekers, as the Q'uo say. I interpret the Quo's "journey" to have about the same meaning as your "the work."

The statement about seeking being a more of a falling away than a gathering is right on target, because the more awakened we become the further removed from the world we become, and we move onto higher things. The world kind of falls away because you realize that most of the things it holds dear are quite meaningless.

I also think everyone can agree that patience is a virtue. This is very applicable to real life, because things flow more naturally with patience. The less patience you have, the more worried you become, and the more control you seek to relieve whatever was causing the worry. So far, the Q'uo seem to have very little noise inserted into their discussion. What they have said fits, makes sense, and agrees with what I've learned here. The statement about their being no time in spiritual seeking hints at what the Cassiopaeans said about the illusion of time.

I can't really say much about the pitfalls of seeking being knowing too much and thinking you understand. I disagree that you can know too much, but also see that pride in knowing what you know could make you arrogant. That statement might not be a clear signal, though I can make an extrapolation which fits. I agree with investigating what resonates with you, it makes you learn the fastest, which is what I'm doing right now, by the way. The metaphor about keeping the cup of self tipped over seems to me to be a message about keeping an open and objective mind, though this is my interpretation and not necessairly representative of what is being said.

I don't know if I agree with adding more and more disciplines causing you to get burned out. It seems like this would be a good thing to do, but at your own pace. While this is definately something that could happen, I don't see it as being a major stumbling block. Again, that is my interpretation and not something that is stated clearly.

The statement about the spiritual path having no beginning or end sounds good, but then, how do you describe 7th density? Are they trying to say that it is all cyclical? But then wouldn't the end be the beginning and the beginning the end? I understand that at this point my mind may be trying to make it fit.

I think the paragraph about knowing you are going to fall into holes periodically goes with what the Cassiopaeans said about accepting this as a natural process.

The paragraph about dividing things into spirtual and worldly is relevant to my life, as I have done this quite a bit and it tends to cause a bit of friction. I don't know how you can view common chores in a spritual way, I just accept it as part of 3rd density. We are here, we must abide by it's constraints. I admit there is no way I would've come to that conclusion without my Cassiopaea knowledge. That is another paragraph I think that is sketchy and not relatively fundamental and easy to explain.

Then they go on to the part about our culture, and I can agree with that. It is all of this noise that we keep talking about. It is pretty obvious that it is used to decieve you and keep you asleep. That leads me to my one major complaint about the Q'uo. They never really mention the deep and dark intentions of STS. And that is very important, it is why I liked the Cassiopaean material so much because as soon as you wake up, the malevolence of this reality is the first thing you realize, unless perhaps you were awakened by STS forces.

I don't have really anything to say about the individual questions because they are really personally directed.

Q'uo Transcripts said:
Copyright (c) 2006 L/L Research

ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF THIS TRANSCRIPT: This telepathic channeling has been taken from transcriptions of the weekly study and meditation meetings of the Rock Creek Research & Development Laboratories and L/L Research. It is offered in the hope that it may be useful to you. As the Confederation entities always make a point of saying, please use your discrimination and judgment in assessing this material. If something rings true to you, fine. If something does not resonate, please leave it behind, for neither we nor those of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any.

Special Meditation

March 28, 2006

Question from T: Q'uo, there is an increasingly popular global trend happening right now. Young people are tending to spend their time playing online games with one another. Some or most of these children may even have the dual-activated bodies of which Ra spoke in the Law of One material. Thus, it seems to me that most of the online gaming is a distraction and a waste of time for children of that nature or any individual, really. My first question is this: What is the influence of online games to this world, especially to young people?

(Carla channeling)

We are those known to you as the principle of Q'uo. Greetings in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, in Whose service we join your group this evening. Thank you for the privilege and the pleasure of being called to your circle of seeking. It is a great blessing to us to be asked to share our thoughts with you and we thank you for the opportunity.

As always, we would ask that you be very careful in discriminating between those thoughts of ours which seem good to you and those which do not. Please discard any thoughts that do not seem accurate or excellent to you. We would not be a stumbling block before you.

Thank you for this consideration, as it will allow us to feel quite free to speak with you without being concerned that we would infringe upon your sacred spiritual process.

Your question this day concerns the joining of many among your people, especially among your young people, with the online games that are so popular in your cultures at this time. There are a wide variety of these games of which this instrument is somewhat aware and we see this phenomenon through her eyes and through the ramifications of your query.

To us it would appear that there are several different energies in motion at this time which influence the popularity of such means of recreation. And so we would discuss various aspects of this question.

Firstly, let us look at the status or the estate of young people, spiritually speaking. Entities within your cultures at this time that are young are, as the one known as T mentioned, possessed of bodies in which the fourth-density energies are in potentiation. The double activation creates an atmosphere in which the mind of the person is sensitive to unspoken thoughts and unexpressed emotion. For the most part, these entities have found it somewhat difficult to achieve a sense of peace dwelling within third-density conditions.

In this atmosphere of internal turmoil, it is natural for entities to seek means of soothing and calming their troubled natures. The online game which this instrument plays is of a type that has the tendency to entrain those troubled thoughts and allow them a means of relaxation and drifting away. This is the simplest type of game. It is not played with other people and its purpose is simply to relax the mind and loosen the bonds of tension and stress that have been built up because of the attempt to do intellectual work for a long period of time.

Indeed, for entities of this type, the repetition of the play of the cards or whatever game is being played is as effective as some of your prescriptions which would similarly affect the mind, reducing tension, lowering the blood pressure, and so forth. This type of gaming is, when a part of a lifestyle that is enjoyable to the entity, an acceptable and spiritually neutral part of the coping mechanism of entities such as this instrument.

The next aspect of gaming at which we would look is that aspect which expresses hostility. Many of your computer games, whether played by the self or played with others, involve a great deal of dramatic action in which the online characters are embattled. There is a good deal of destruction and mayhem that is a part of the game. It is necessary, in order to play the game, to move through the patterns of aggression, warfare and the concept of winning over one's enemies.

Games such as this have a mixed polarity in terms of their effect upon the people who play them. In one sense, there is something to be said for a person who is aware that, within the heart, she has many hostile and aggressive feelings which she cannot, in good conscience, express in the normal course of everyday life. Such a seeker may consciously choose to play such an aggressive game in order to express the shadow side of the self in terms of negative emotions like anger, impatience, judgment and resentment in a way that does not infringe on anyone's free will. [When] played in a conscious way, where the time is dedicated to expressing such feelings in a non-harmful manner, such an entity may experience a psychological release from the opportunity which has been taken to unload the harmful and toxic emotions and remove [them] from the interior emotional system of the self.

However, it is far more often the case, when entities enter into such games, that quite another psychological structure is being expressed. Rather than there being a conscious awareness of love and a desire to maintain that love by bleeding off negative emotion, the intention of the majority of entities who choose to play such aggressive games is to enjoy the process of being powerful and able to defend the self successfully. This motivation is fear based.

There is, in many entities, a very accurate perception that the culture of which they are a part is one in which they do not feel comfortable. Certainly within this instrument's feelings and thoughts there is often a reaction to the choices and decisions made by those in power. She wonders what is happening to her world. She is puzzled, and more than puzzled, she is disturbed. These emotions are mild compared to the kind of fear that is generated by eyes that look upon what seems to be a hostile world that is unresponsive to the gentle and sensitive portions of human nature. Fear builds up within such an entity and there is a desire to find an environment in which, even in a game, there is the illusion of being in control.

In the last aspect of which we would speak concerning the online gaming, there is another level of expression which has to do with expression in groups. For many entities there is a feeling of being isolated and apart from any comfort. The outer environment, not just for young people but for people of all ages within your culture, can often seem to be bleak.

When the eye gazes upon the outer scene, there seems to be no way to create the atmosphere that is yearned for, the atmosphere which would encourage feelings of relaxation, enjoyment, friendship, companionship and the desire to come together socially in a positive way. Instead of such a general feeling of trust in social rightness, there is, in many entities, a profound dislocation and distrust of the outer world.

However, in an online game there is the joining of a group under rigid rules of play in which there are adventures to be had in a controlled atmosphere. These virtual dramas are absorbing, complicated and self-expressive. There is the opportunity to create the self and [then] recreate the self anew in another game. There are opportunities for companionship of a certain kind. It is a substitute for the innocent and everyday interactions of people in real life in real situations coming together in groups to play a game of baseball or do homework together or other such social opportunities.

We would pull back the vision now and take a look at the society in which these online games are taking place. Certainly, many entities do not dwell in urban situations. However, a large percentage of your people do dwell in groups, in towns, cities and large groups of cities that form corridors of great density of population. Ironically, the denser the population becomes, the more isolated the people within such populations feel.

This instrument was recently speaking with a couple who had lived in the Orient for the past few years. The one known as L was saying to this instrument that when she first arrived in the crowded cities of China and other countries in the Orient, she was struck by the physical closeness of entities. She could not walk on the street without being repeatedly bumped because there was so many people on the streets that there was no room to have one's own space.

She found, after a certain number of months had gone by, that she had learned how to ignore those souls around her which were passing her on the street. It was necessary for her own sanity and peace of mind that she downplay the presence of other souls within her aura and protect herself against even acknowledging their existence. This is the atmosphere which breeds people who turn within for their recreation and their companionship.

The general effect of the online gaming is part and parcel of the general effect of the way your culture works. That effect is to deaden the sense of focus and awareness within an entity. This tendency of the culture to deaden or numb the emotions and the thought processes of entities is, from the standpoint of spiritual seeking, unfortunate. You have placed yourself in an environment which is heavily overlaid with cultural encouragement to stay asleep. Whether it gaming or any other aspect of the pop culture, the phenomenon involves a great many people aware of a few names, games, events or social circumstances, and focusing on those few icons to the exclusion of becoming interested in the exploration of the self.

We find that this is the extent to which we are able to offer thoughts upon this subject. The spiritual principles involved are slight and therefore we find that our commentary is limited.

Is there another query at this time?

T: Do these games bring more positive or negative polarity to this world in general?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. There is very little net gain or loss of polarity because of gaming. Certainly, in some entities who are already negatively polarized, some of the more aggressive and hostile games help them to hone the edge of their anger and rage. But for the most part the net result of these games is distraction and sleep, along the lines of your television, your movies, and your other entertainment.

T: Does online gaming play any part in the creation and development of a social memory complex?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The gaming itself does not have the characteristic of building a social memory complex.

We would find it interesting to see what entities who are interested in games could do to create a game [which has] the stated purpose of working with metaphysical principles in order to examine the life, the society, and the age-old questions of, "What is truth? What is beauty? What is goodness? What is justice?" and so forth.

The phenomenon of the [world-wide web on the] internet in general has the characteristic of creating far more of a global awareness for all of the people who are looking for information on the internet and forming a global group. This is, as this instrument has said, a kind of training-wheels exercise, getting people ready to think of all of the tribe of humankind as one tribe. When one is on the internet and bouncing around from site to site, one bounces all over the planet, depending upon the links which one is following. One quickly begins to grasp oneself as a member of the global community.

Further, it seems to be a very friendly, interactive and lively community. Thusly, we would look at the internet itself as an experience with what a social complex feels like rather than confining that to the gaming.

Certainly, any large group of entities all getting together to experience one event has that feeling of a global group. However, the events for which entities gather as a global group are fleeting and therefore there is not the continuous experience of the self as part of a global group when watching, say, the Superbowl or the final playoffs of any of your sports such as soccer or hockey.

T: Since free will is utmost as a principle for us to respect, what is our proper attitude to [take when we] talk about online games with kids?

We are those of Q'uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. When dealing with other selves of any age, it is well to meet them where they are.

There is a certain amount of time available to your people; a certain number of heartbeats between birth and death. If an entity takes the self too seriously, an entity can attempt to use every minute of every day for the entire lifetime in a positive, constructive, useful way. This attitude, while commendable, results in an incarnation that is dry and arid, emotionally.

Other entities may choose to spend an incarnation doing nothing useful whatsoever. The balance, in our humble opinion, is that unique point where an entity has integrated the desire for play, the desire for good work to do and the desire for learning with the underlying desire to serve the Creator and to serve humankind. Play, distraction and recreation are very valid and positive parts of a useful working life. Therefore, we would encourage you to react to a child who wished to do gaming by playing the gaming with him, being a part of his environment, and sharing his recreation.

In general, we would suggest that the key to dealing with entities who look up to you, as children often do, is to relate to what they are saying, to listen to their concerns, and to enter into their life, not as one who must always be teaching but as one who is listening and learning. See yourself as a partner with this entity, regardless of the difference in your age. You are partners in exploring the dynamics between you. If you are older, naturally, part of the dynamic of your relationship will be the desire to protect, care for and support that entity.

As you deal with children, then, relate with them where they are, remembering always that it is who you are within yourself that the child really "gets" rather than that image of yourself which you may feel that you are putting forward.

In the end, we simply encourage honesty. You may not be completely accurate or correct in your opinions, but your opinions are your gift to a child with whom you are in relationship. Indeed, this is true of relationships of any age but your query is about children.

And when you are an adult dealing with children there is a special element of the desire to lead them in the right way. Be honest in your opinions. If you find that a game or anything else that a child is interested in has negative or troublesome aspects, discuss them with the child. Be frank and open and share your heart. That way the relationship is clean and clear and the love of the one infinite Creator will find ways to enter into the conversation.

Your goal is to be with that child. The direction of the conversation is unimportant. It is the heart listening to another heart, the thoughts interested in another's thoughts, and the atmosphere created of love, encouragement and support that are important.

We thank the one known as T especially for asking this question, for in it he expresses his heart.
Another thing I like about the Q'uo transcripts is their ability to discuss down to Earth current events. Talking about higher realms and the nature of the universe is nice, but it is also very engaging to talk about more mundane things and how they fit into the big picture.

I included this session because gaming is something I do quite a bit of. And I must say I do it for all of the reasons the Q'uo mentioned. I guess the most promienent reason, to put it bluntly, is that reality is boring. Not to say that I dwell in fantasy, but it is neccessary at times as a reality escape. Conformity, normalcy, and ignorance are about all you have to look forward to in the "real world." Sometimes something exciting penetrates through, but I find much intrigue in exploring a virtual world that is unique, fantastic, and at times, even enlightening. I like games that have meaning, and if you look deep enough, there is some truly interesting things buried in complex games that tell a good story. Though it is relative baby food to those well on their way with the work, you'd be suprised at the spiritual meaning that can be extracted from a game, similar to a really good movie that just means so much to you. And I hate to admit it, but it is exciting to see what kind of strategy you can dream up to outsmart your enemies.

Well, I hope that explains myself to you a little bit, Ark. As always, I welcome your criticism, you are the only scientist I know of that thinks something this "far out." I generally agree with what you've said over the last few posts. We do not know if the data is true information until we can prove that it is true. And in order to do this it requires critical analysis. I am not exactly sure how to do your critical analysis other than comparing it to my experiences and observations of reality. I also agree that this raw data can lead people astray, as I put my own interpretations in there from time to time and didn't stick with the literal meaning of what was on the page. I put so much stock in comparing things to the Cassiopaean material because of your critical analysis approach. I believe that makes your material a good thing to compare against. Then I can see what flaws there were in the channeling, and try to get closer to turning it into actual information. I will admit that these are some of the better sessions, the Q'uo material does have a lot of hit and miss for me, and it can get kinda mumbly at times. But I think Carla is onto some genuine material here, so that is why I'm asking about it; to see if it's good stuff or good disinformation. Hopefully you can see where I'm going with this and why I brought it up. Basically, Cassiopaea is not all that exists and I'm trying to create a wider perspective by integrating other material.

Well, your synopsis of what you got out of it basically boiled that lengthy wordstream down to a couple of simple ideas that anybody could think of if their neurons are firing. It reminded me immediately of what Michael Topper wrote about channeling which I posted HERE of which I will just quote part:

Michael Topper as Marshall Telemachus said:
...Channeling is not only a popular sport at present, but if examined closely an intriguing one. It's not at all clear, for example, what the purpose of channeling is; this lack of clarity actually gives it a "spookiness" that's almost independent of the fact that disembodied or otherworldly intelligences, personalities and even (shudder) "entities" are central items of the channeling phenomenon .

Consider, for example, the most common means of establishing the "inner plane" or channel connection: meditation. This is the method most recommended both by channelers and the given channelled source.

Meditation is of course, as we should all know by now, a means of stilling the mind so that our ordinary thinking faculties are temporarily vetoed.

This provisional silence of the otherwise constant "interior monologue" is the means whereby the meditator is supposed to bypass the conditioning screen of (culturally programmed) concepts.

In so doing he becomes ideally receptive to holistic dimensions otherwise recessed into the unconscious beyond the focus of ordinary "notice".

However, as the very object of channneling, out of those ostensibly more holistic zones of being comes charging: more verbiage!

Out of the meditator's mouth issues another voice. In fact, the phenomenon is so prevalent that it seems every other face has "someone else's" voice coming out of it (although this is apparently such a commonplace of Filmland that "channeling" seems more a logical extension than an abrupt break) .

And a great deal of the content of such channeled information from coveted "higher sources," is composed of odd syntactical constructions, inflected in the upper registers of nasality, extolling the virtues of meditation!

This of course can only mean one thing, ultimately, (amounting to a largely unnoticed metaphysical tautology), and that is: you're being encouraged to meditate in order to still the noise of the verbal mind, thus putting you in the properly receptive condition to pass a sonorously rolling Voice, (not your own) around the glottis, in elicitation of a Speech which invariably extols the virtue of meditation, as means of extracting a verbal instruction that tells you...

Now that's spooky! It's almost another version of the oddly reverberative "self reference" paradox (you know, the peculiar conceptual log-jam which occurs when a categorical negative is expressed in first-person, i e "all statements are false, including this one." Richard Hofstader would have a field day deciphering the Moebius code which the general program of "channeling' carries...)
Topper was quite taken with Ra, the previous source that Carla channeled before Don Elkins died. Don, obviously, was the link-up for Ra and after Don died, Ra came again no more. Nuff said.

Well, Laura that raises a question. Ark mentioned the datum being something of the channeler's mind. And then you said that anybody could get those ideas if their neurons were firing. I have noticed while reading the Q'uo that when a particularly off-the-wall question comes up, they say something to the effect of "we are sorry my brother, but we cannot find anything within this instrument that would accurately answer the query you presented." Now if I put that all together, it seems like these Q'uo are just a bunch of ideas that have been stuck together to make a "source." If the information isn't in Carla, it is unknown, thus the data is strictly limited to the information possessed by Carla. If this is so, does she just channel herself? Take information that is fairly common, dress it up a bit, and pass it off as a source? Why? Furthermore, does she then use these "fundamentals" to lead people to believe things that are untrue or deceptive? This changes things. I was using the fundamentals as a benchmark to prove the validity of the Q'uo material. But if Carla is just channeling herself, it seems it would be very subjective, even though she may be very knowledgeable. I know you said you don't like to give people advice in the Wave Series, but I wonder, am I wasting my time listening to some woman channel herself, saying very agreeable things eloquently while hiding many snakes in the grass, even inadvertantly? Do you think the value if the Q'uo material is insignificant enough to just discard?

I couldn't help but notice that the name "Q'uo" sounds a lot like "Quorum".

According to the Cassiopaeans, the Quorum is a group working at the higher echelons of the hierarchy of Earth. It is described as a 'deeper knowledge organization' . The Quorum are said to communicate with the Cassiopaeans regularly, and be primarily composed of aliens working together with the higher levels of the Illuminati.
It might be worthwhile finding the origins of these words and getting to the "root" of them. Excuse the pun. :P

I find that a lot of channeled information mentions "one infinite creator" such as Q'uo, Law of One and "Lucifer".

This term, I think, is opposite of what the Cs mentioned about "prime creator", and prime means chief, the most thriving, primary. Cs said infinity is zero (27 May 1995). So an infinite creator is also a zero creator, which is not the same as a "prime creator". Prime/primary is One, I think, and One is not zero nor infinity.

10 December 1994
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. And what happens to energy that is "total non-existence"?

A: Total non-existence balances total existence. Guess what is total existence?

Q: (L) Well, is it kind of like a balancing force?

A: "God."

Q: (T) Are we talking about the creator god as in the Pleiadians?

A: Not Pleiadians. Prime Creator.

Q: (T) What is the difference between the Prime Creator and "God?"
A: None. As long as you exist, you are of the Prime Creator.

Quo is a composite... I think Ra took the back seat as their 5d student group Llemma? Something like that... Hatwai? participants as students of the 5d etc... then the others like Latwai? etc come and go as needed, but mostly this Quo group, like any group, is a reflection of the channelers themselves, so when Don left, committed suicide etc... his contact group, Ra, mostly left, or took the back seat.... remember this was questioned by the trio regarding their own status as 'wanderers'...
As for the sessions, they are very, very, very, very repetitive, which the source has pointed out a number of times in the beginning... the questions are mostly wanderers asking about fine tuning the process... training others to channel etc... all tied to the groups they are members of.... they are mostly not asking about the process of this 'Great Reset' etc., as the group doesn't seem very interested in it, so much as fine tuning their own process while still here... how to help/assist others of course is included in this fine tuning. Don't know how many other similar 'wanderer' types show up for those sessions, which could be a large factor in why it is as is is... the repetition ... why don't they just do a search on the site? IMO, it must be all the newbies showing up... who haven't gone thru the sessions, so they keep asking the same questions... rarely is anything else asked. But this is typical of all groups... they hit that plateau... the sense of urgency or need, declines as they clean up their systems, their minds/bodies etc..... as they get balanced. It seems that those participating are reconnecting to their groups thru this process.

The next group or source, as the C's mentioned as 'Leo' in position, hasn't shown up yet that I'm aware of, which seems to be a good indicator of the countdown to the 'wave' itself.

why don't they just do a search on the site?

exactly, the search function is where i found it really shines, you know, when you're wondering about something in particular it usually results in good insights IMHO.

which brings us back to their disclaimer about discernment...

and still doesn't address wether we should discuss some of these things here?

I find that a lot of channeled information mentions "one infinite creator" such as Q'uo, Law of One and "Lucifer".

This term, I think, is opposite of what the Cs mentioned about "prime creator", and prime means chief, the most thriving, primary. Cs said infinity is zero (27 May 1995). So an infinite creator is also a zero creator, which is not the same as a "prime creator". Prime/primary is One, I think, and One is not zero nor infinity.

interesting view, though Ra used the term infinite/infinity broadly

Back
Top Bottom