Thomas L. Cash and the "implant stations"

jsf

Jedi Master
Hi all :)

Adaryn mentioned in this topic the work of Kyle Griffith, about manipulaton that could be done on earthbound spirits :
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1316.0.html

Recently I stumbled upon on Truman L. Cash's two books about hypnotherapy and abductions. They were written in the mid-90. He refers a lot to William Cooper, Karla Turner, William Bramey, Simon Parkes and others. He says he recovered 80 abduction experiences and 130 past life experiences. The first part of the second book is about mythology and the Brotherhood of the Snake.
You can find them here :
_http://fr.scribd.com/doc/77346965/Truman-Cash-The-Programming-of-a-Planet
_http://fr.scribd.com/doc/60995884/Truman-Cash-The-Eye-of-Ra-Book-Two-pdf

They were mentioned by Eve Lorgen here :
_http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/ancient-egyptian-themes-in-et-encounter-memories/

In the second book, "The eye of Ra", there are some descriptions of past life abductions in Atlantis, Egypt and Near-East, related to the "implantation" of cults, and religious programming. I found it interesting, but Cash talks about something quite new, even if Edith Fiore also studied past-life abductions.

You'll find it after pages 98 sqq, it's about "implant stations". These "stations" are, according his research, a key to the abduction phenomena. They are used to "capture" the souls who are "free", and stuck them in a body. He says the soul can't resist this "electromagnetic field" and are then programmed by Mantis or other beings, in "white light chambers". He says that many NDE experiences are done by "angels in disguise" and that the "white light at the end of the tunnel" is the white light of programming chambers in ships of Mantis or other beings. He gives a LOT of details about how these process are done, against the will of abductees.

Also, I recently talked to someone who confronted several times "blond" beings and greys. He says that he has recovered all of his memories of past abductions and many memories of past lives by a kind of taoist meditation. He explained in details to me how the "duplicated body" is done by these beings. He says that he can see how the DMT is "leaking" when we sleep, and that by meditation, you can "keep" this DMT. Then, you don't dream anymore but are conscious. He says that DMT is a spiritual molecule which is like a "blue-violet fluid", and that alien beings "suck it" inside a tunnel, and use it to recreate a physical body in their ship where they can work on the "duplicate body". It's because the consciousness is somehow linked to DMT. It's quite similar to the descriptions in Cash's book, that are also similar to Karla Turner's "black box".

It also reminds me of Bramley's book saying that ETs need to trap and seduce spiritual beings so that they accept to be attached to bodies and get through the cycles of reincarnation. Something like "the Fall".

I read the comments made by the C's about the 3D-5D tunnel at death, but I'm wondering if this "tunnel phenomena" could not also (and mainly ?) be a manipulation orchestrated by "ET" beings as Cash declares ?

j

jsf said:
Hi all :)

Adaryn mentioned in this topic the work of Kyle Griffith, about manipulaton that could be done on earthbound spirits :
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1316.0.html

Recently I stumbled upon on Truman L. Cash's two books about hypnotherapy and abductions. They were written in the mid-90. He refers a lot to William Cooper, Karla Turner, William Bramey, Simon Parkes and others. He says he recovered 80 abduction experiences and 130 past life experiences. The first part of the second book is about mythology and the Brotherhood of the Snake.
You can find them here :
_http://fr.scribd.com/doc/77346965/Truman-Cash-The-Programming-of-a-Planet
_http://fr.scribd.com/doc/60995884/Truman-Cash-The-Eye-of-Ra-Book-Two-pdf

They were mentioned by Eve Lorgen here :
_http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/ancient-egyptian-themes-in-et-encounter-memories/

I read the comments made by the C's about the 3D-5D tunnel at death, but I'm wondering if this "tunnel phenomena" could not also (and mainly ?) be a manipulation orchestrated by "ET" beings as Cash declares ?

j
Though 4D STS has all the bag of tricks to con us, they are still bound by the nature's protection to its species. I think silver cord is that type of natural boundary after soul detaches from body.

I've heard this theory about soul traps and the white light in the tunnel being bad from several sources. However, most of them were rambling schizos. That doesn't mean the theory is disinformation, but it does make me extra wary. Although the "soul trap" theory does explain the seemingly useless process of reincarnation it also fosters a rather bleak and pointless outlook on life. If even our souls are subject to predatory tactics then really what hope do we have?

Furthermore, there seems to be just as much probability that the theory is deceive people and trap souls by making them fear returning to the light and therefore stay near the 3D plane and be tricked or coerced into service.

So in this case, without external evidence the risk seems balanced 50/50. We need dicernment here.

Interesting.

Although I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the after-life and it's transition (other than what I’ve read about it), I must say that this "passing through the light" thing has been a subject of wondering for me for a while now. It is oh so surprisingly easy (with a board) to guide and pass “lost spirits” that it has to astonish anybody who does it. These spirits are supposed to be so emotionally attached or so disoriented that they still didn’t made the transition and yet, just by communicating a bit and explaining and guiding them, voilà, they’re gone through the light. As easy as 1-2-3.

Really, that part always puzzled me.

Now, speculating, maybe it’s a question of using the right words? Spirit versus souls. “Between the body and the soul there is the spirit” Laura wrote in Secret History vol. 1. (page 106 ) And we do talk about a “spirit board” and communication is not done with a soul (or monad) directly, but with the spirit, the part that still has “conscious” emotional issues, values and belief system. Therefore, I do see the real possibility of a spirit being lured into what could be a “false light” and then still being used as “food for the moon” for it is still a part of the soul and is still accessible since it’s roaming in 3D. Baldwin did see a lot of tampering by DFEs (read 4D STS) over earthbound spirits, so why not a false bright light, followed by a “brainwashing” of the spirit that then goes and attach itself on a living human being? Some of those attached spirits even claim ownership of the host, so it does closes in on “a false reincarnation cycle” scenario…

Just sharing thoughts.

The abduction phenomenon shows that ETs can detach someone from the body but that it's the interaction with the body that usually produce most of the energy.
I don't think that an earthbound soul could produce this same type of energy, with the same amount of it.
There is also the "walk-in" phenomenon that shows that a earthbound soul can go into another body.
Yes, I think that there is really a separation between spirit and soul (as in ancient philosophy). The soul would be like a construct of energy, like another body, but the spirit is ultimately free.
A spirit could be "attached" to any "energy/body vehicle", and then mislead.
I don't see why an earthbound spirit could not be put into another body, like Cash says, after physical death.
But ultimately, the spirit could choose, at 5D level, to "regain" the "spark" of spirit that is projected inside one or another body/energy.
This could be seen as a tunnel with a light at the end, but I think also that the "tunnel" phenomenon is very common, it's just some kind of "vortex" between dimensions or densities.
Maybe ETs can easily replicate the a "false light" tunnel, but ultimately, at the spirit level (5D), the soul is free and can choose to cease the experience it has in lower levels (1D up to 4D).
So, there is many possibilities... many possibles traps along the way... nevertheless, I think Cash discovered something interesting that would need more data and investigation.

I wanted to start new topic, but thanks to button search I found this.
This is "old" but it's new for me and I found this just few weeks ago.
And it's mindblowing!

I found this in some old transcript:
"Q: (L) You have to ask specific questions, because it's like a computer system, it only answers when you key in the correct questions. Ask a specific question."

I was wonder. Did Laura and team ever asked a straight question about this?

I admit that some of those inf. about wormy light and incarnations have now more meaning, but what's left? Only one more doubt about life after life, about all i know by now. If nothing else it feals like, now you know...don't tell you wasn't warned.

L.Ron Hubbard talked extensively about implant stations in the book 'A History of Man' and the accompanying lectures. Basically, he states that when a person's body dies, their Soul is taken to the "between lives area", where memory of the last life is wiped out and a long series of implants is given to the Soul. It is then sent back to incarnate again. The entities that run these implant stations are like Prison wardens (archons in Gnostic philosophy). He also stated that Earth is a Prison Planet where the undesirables of the Universe are dumped-- the rebellious, the artistic, free thinkers, and also violent types.

Think what you want of Hubbard, but in the early '50's he was pretty right on with many things. In the 60's he went insane and began implementing practices that were the exact opposite of his early, good teachings, hence the present day psychotic cult of $cientology.

Seeker of Truth said:
L.Ron Hubbard talked extensively about implant stations in the book 'A History of Man' and the accompanying lectures. Basically, he states that when a person's body dies, their Soul is taken to the "between lives area", where memory of the last life is wiped out and a long series of implants is given to the Soul. It is then sent back to incarnate again. The entities that run these implant stations are like Prison wardens (archons in Gnostic philosophy). He also stated that Earth is a Prison Planet where the undesirables of the Universe are dumped-- the rebellious, the artistic, free thinkers, and also violent types.

Think what you want of Hubbard, but in the early '50's he was pretty right on with many things. In the 60's he went insane and began implementing practices that were the exact opposite of his early, good teachings, hence the present day psychotic cult of $cientology.

Interesting. Of all the people writing about 'implant stations', it seems Hubbard is the only one with a program offering "a way out?" And that's funny, because on the "way in" you have to sign a billion year contract for service. Out of a frying pan but into another? Of course, it's said this contract is 'symbolic', but people are expected to believe it.

So, I think "belief" is an operative factor here. And maybe fear.

It seems like if people believe this stuff and become afraid then all the wrong people would benefit. BigPharma benefits from people running to get pills to calm their nerves, BigFood benefits from people running to buy 'comfort foods' or organized religion benefits from people running to church seeking a comforting 'salvation.'

Here is a question asked sincerely: how is this not cointelpro when we consider that an important aspect of cointelpro operations is the asymmetry of information. IOW, why would they be telling us this stuff?

Gogs said:
If nothing else it feals like, now you know...don't tell you wasn't warned.

Well, I may be speaking as a member of "a Prison Planet where the undesirables of the Universe are dumped", but if someone said that to me, my response would be..."Don't be silly, why would I say I wasn't warned? What I'd like to know is what was the motive for 'warning' me if there was nothing I could do, nowhere I could go and I would be defenseless and vulnerable?" Then I actually would wait for an answer. :)

I don't mean to sound more confident than I really am about some of those authors' claims, it's just that I'm leaning more towards a psyops or cointelpro operation as an interpretation first.

Back
Top Bottom