Thomas Forster, articles on Sott and Google Books available in French

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Pour faire suite aux deux récents articles publiés sur Sott.fr, à propos de Thomas Forster, astronome du 19e siècle et ses recherches sur les comètes et leur influence sur la Terre, je vous propose ci-dessous les liens vers les livres de Thomas Forster, disponibles en Pdf, gratuitement et en français... - Following the two recents articles published on Sott.fr, about Thomas Forster, astronom of 19e Century, and his searchs about Comets and their influence on Earth, I suggest to you hereafter the links of Thomas Forster's e-books, available in Pdf for free, and in French...

Articles

The first one: Influence des comètes, phénomènes atmosphériques et pandémies Influence of the comets, atmospheric phenomena and pandemics

The second one: Thomas Forster, chutes d'empire et phénomènes remarquables Thomas Forster, falls of empire and remarkable phenomena

Google Books

Observations sur l'influence des comètes sur les phénomènes de l'atmosphère - Observations on the influence of comets on the phenomena of the atmosphere

Essai sur l'influence des comètes sur les phénomènes de la terre - Essay on the influence of comets on the phenomena of the earth

Recueil de ma vie, mes ouvrages et mes pensées - Collection of my life, my works and my thoughts

L'âge d'or ou Pensées passagères adressées comme discours préliminaire à ceux qui suivent - The golden age or temporary Thoughts sent as preliminary speech to those who follow

All Forster's e-books (English & French)

Bonne lecture ! - Have a good reading!

mod: corrected link

Thanks MK Scarlett,
I appreciated both articles and found this person fascinating. I also found some remarks in his book very interesting, especially when he "guesses" the apparition of a great comet from weather observations.

Thank you very much MK Scarlett for the articles and for the links.

By the way, great articles. :clap:

mkrnhr said:
Thanks MK Scarlett,
I appreciated both articles and found this person fascinating. I also found some remarks in his book very interesting, especially when he "guesses" the apparition of a great comet from weather observations.

Yeh, I also was pretty amazing by reading his two books (comet influence...)! Actually, I really enjoyed by doing it!

Hereafter, another link to one of his books that I surely will read in the next weeks (in English):
Illustrations of the Atmospherical Origin of Epidemic Disorders of Health

I really am curious to discover what T. Forster has to tell us about this...

wow.. thanks MKS, for your job, for the links :thup: .. and for your energies too!
Nice travel.. I hope that it was not the end.. ;)

Thank you guys, mkrnhr, Gandalf and freesurfer, for your support, it is great you appreciated them and this encourages me to continue! :flowers:

Thank you very much for these informative articles MK Scarlett. His research is truly impressive given that at the time access to information was limited and modern technology wasn't available.

It's sad to see how the scientific establishment was so close-minded and seemingly corrupt already back then.

Will be interesting to know what Thomas Forster has to say about cometary effects on human health.

Back
Top Bottom