ThinkerThunker: Bigfoot Footage can't prove anything? Think again! Great Research, No Monkey Suits...

Cosmos

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
If you thought that it is hard to prove that many videos that are apparently taken of Bigfoot (and can be seen floating around the internet) DO show something nonhuman and can not be scientifically examined by the same token, think again. I've followed a guy on youtube for years now who is doing an outstanding job of actually examining those footages and the surrounding context and thereby proving pretty extensively and without much doubt that many of those videos can actually NOT show humans in monkey suits or any other monkey like creature that we know of, not to mention bears and other animals and can hardly be fakes in general. The guy I'm talking about, actually never says it is Bigfoot in those videos, but rather proofs that it can't be human or any animal we know of and ask everyone to disproof what he is saying.

The guys Channel is called ThinkerThunker and that name is program and already says much about his approach. (By the way, in the following thread there is another researcher, named Todd Standing, who was able, in my opinion, to actually film Bigfoot up close and in HD quality. I'm rather certain about this).

ThinkerThunker uses basic science/physics, body mechanics, common sense, artistic abilities, knowledge about how cameras work and a good deal of critical thought to examine those videos, with absolutely astounding results. By doing so, he reveals so much information in those short videos that you simply can't see, nor grasp, by a short glance.

I think it is reasonable to suggest that all the videos he has compiled so far must be seen as pretty irrefutable proof that many people actually DO film and take pictures of a human like creature who has mechanics, body ratios and abilities that are completely nonhuman.

If you like good Sherlock Holmes types of investigations, you can count on ThinkerThunker to provide this! He also seems to be open to examine other strange type of videos that involve UFOs and other strange happenings. You can also potentially learn a lot about those creatures and their habits. He also does an amazing job by using common sense about how humans operate, to proof that we, for example, can't say out of hand "that this or that person isn't reacting like one would do, when one sees a Bigfoot". Among the pretty astounding results he comes up with, based on those examinations, are the following:

- Whatever creatures are seen there, they have absolutely incredible amounts of superhuman strength, that make them able, for example, to root out whole grown up trees and throw them through the air as though they are like small sticks to them. Without them seeming to exert much effort in doing so.

- Their body mechanics are completely different compared to humans or any other primate like creature, not to mention other animals, So much so that one is kind of bewildered and astounded how they can actually pull off what they can.

- They can be very big

- He brings up some common sense solutions based on his research, on why it is so hard to get good and stable footage of them

- He explains very well why exactly the idea, that many if not all those videos that seem to show Bigfoot, are humans in suits, is a ridicules argument

- In one video for example those creatures carry around dead dears like it is nothing and in other videos doing interesting stuff, maybe also revealing a bit about their eating habits and intelligence

- Why the famous Patterson-Gimlin Film can't show a human in a suit not by any stretch of the imagination

Here is a (not so) short compilation of some of his videos:

Edit: Grammar headline

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago I stumbled on this video where two huge trees are apparently being ripped out of the ground and carried away:

After watching the analysis above, the case was pretty much settled for me. What you see is a lumber harvesting machine that rips of two trees. Well, ThinkerThunker has reopened that case recently.

ThinkerThunker has published two videos about the case and although I'm still pretty skeptical about the idea that Bigfoot or anything like that did this, he makes some valid point's that clearly seem to speak against a lumber harvesting machine.

I'm still a bit skeptical though. If you watch the part in the first video above where the tree is being cut by a lumber harvesting machine, if you would imagine looking at that action from the distance of the "Russian" case below and from a front angle, if the arm of the machine would have moved the tree just a bit quicker from one side to the other, and the arm of the machine being a bit longer, IMO it could probably look pretty much like the "Russian bigfoot" case. Additionally, the hill on where the trees are standing appears to slope down, so that a lumber machine could be behind that slope, invisible from the spectator/camera position. Also, ThinkerThunkers reasoning that "you would hear the lumber action" I'm not so sure about. First, the two trees "being ripped out" action is taking place pretty far away, secondly, the spectator/camera is in a valley below that tree action and if there is a lumber machine behind that slope on the hill above, the sound probably would hardly reach the camera and reach out the other valley behind that small hill instead.

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago I stumbled on this video where two huge trees are apparently being ripped out of the ground and carried away:

After watching the analysis above, the case was pretty much settled for me. What you see is a lumber harvesting machine that rips of two trees. Well, ThinkerThunker has reopened that case recently.

ThinkerThunker has published two videos about the case and although I'm still pretty skeptical about the idea that Bigfoot or anything like that did this, he makes some valid point's that clearly seem to speak against a lumber harvesting machine.

I'm still a bit skeptical though. If you watch the part in the first video above where the tree is being cut by a lumber harvesting machine, if you would imagine looking at that action from the distance of the "Russian" case below and from a front angle, if the arm of the machine would have moved the tree just a bit quicker from one side to the other, and the arm of the machine being a bit longer, IMO it could probably look pretty much like the "Russian bigfoot" case. Additionally, the hill on where the trees are standing appears to slope down, so that a lumber machine could be behind that slope, invisible from the spectator/camera position. Also, ThinkerThunkers reasoning that "you would hear the lumber action" I'm not so sure about. First, the two trees "being ripped out" action is taking place pretty far away, secondly, the spectator/camera is in a valley below that tree action and if there is a lumber machine behind that slope on the hill above, the sound probably would hardly reach the camera and reach out the other valley behind that small hill instead.

I think it's cgi, and it's TT's sound analysis (imo a good such) that gives it away. A tree ripped up with it's roots and all would make very audible sounds imo.

Just to note, that ThinkerThunker recently published a book on Amazon: How to Find and Film a Bigfoot: An exercise in critical thinking.

Here is a snippet from it:

There’s a reason we can’t go out and film Forest Giants (Bigfoot) any old time we want. And why the best footage to date was filmed over fifty years ago.
So what would it take …?
If money were no object ... what would it take for someone to finally shoot that definitive footage that changed everything and convinced the world that big, furry Giants really do live right alongside us?
That’s the premise of my book. I’m ThinkerThunker, I’ve been on Youtube for over a decade now, my videos have been watched by millions around the world, and this is the challenge I posed to myself.
And … I may have just found the answer (twice.) And come up with a new science while I was at it. The first science based solely on Forest Giants. Plus, I came up with another breakthrough that could prove to be invaluable for researchers.
I also threw in a section detailing all the proof I’ve found over the years that Forest Giants do indeed exist (with links to video examples.) And I shared my own personal encounters and stories told to me firsthand that changed my life forever and led to my becoming ThinkerThunker.
All I hope to do with this book is challenge and change the way the world thinks about Bigfoot. (Including its name.) Join me. At the very least you'll be entertained.

I haven't read it myself, but who watched his videos knows, that he always deals with ratios and compares it to human beings. And that on always any unique video it can be shown that these beings differ from human beings. And when it is as funny as his videos, it may be indeed also an entertaining book.

Thanks Pashalis. For those who haven't yet seen it, Missing 411 The Hunted has some outstanding audio purported to be from Bigfoot-types in the Sierra, Northern California, early 70's.

(@1:14)

Last edited:
Well, just think about this one for a second:

I've always thought that guy's point about the differences between the body ratios of humans vs. bigfoots was quite convincing. This video is likewise convincing, but it begs the question of what did that bigfoot want with an entire tree, and why would it carry it in an upright position when it could've been dragged more efficiently. An inspection of the hole left in the ground would be interesting, as would a search of the area for anything made with that tree (e.g. a shelter?). Just one more reason I won't be venturing into a forest these days. :-)

This video is likewise convincing, but it begs the question of what did that bigfoot want with an entire tree, and why would it carry it in an upright position when it could've been dragged more efficiently. An inspection of the hole left in the ground would be interesting, as would a search of the area for anything made with that tree (e.g. a shelter?).

Assuming that the video isn't fake and some kind of creature (be it a humanoid type or not) is accomplishing a feat like that, what I'm trying to wrap my mind around is the mechanics and forces involved that would be required to uproot a quite sizable tree basically vertically in such a seemingly "easy" fashion.

Now, the thing is that the above video isn't the only one that suggest that "Bigfoot" (or whatever it actually is) is indeed able to accomplish such feats. Besides similar videos, there are also people and researchers who study the Bigfoot phenomena who claim that uprooted trees (sometimes reversed 180 and stuck into the ground with root in the air!) is a typical thing those creatures can do and regularly do in their "habitats" and you can find evidence of them doing it in places where they dwell in the woods.

There are also videos that suggest (if not fake) that they can throw sizable tree logs with one hand/arm quite far, "as if it is nothing" more to them than a small stick! Without even going into the specific mechanics and forces that would be required to uproot a sizable tree vertically, there is a simple experiment you can try at home to get a sense of the sheer force required to accomplish something like that:

Go into your garden and pick any small weed, then stand above it vertically and try to rip it out with the root vertically. Can you do it? For many types of weeds we as humans aren't even able to do that! You mind find that you put all the strength you have into trying to rip out the plant with the root, even ending up pulling sideways in the hopes to generate more force by leverage, laying your whole body weight into the equation, and you still can't do it!

Now with that experience in mind, just think for a second what type of force would be required to pull out a sizable tree vertically! The strength/force required must be humungous, to say the least! So much so that if you really start to think of or calculate the required strength/force, it almost sounds like a "supernatural" feat.

Now, assuming that "they" can really do that, there are quite a few researchers out there who think that "Bigfoot" is the king of the forest in terms of hierarchy but also in terms of smartness in general and knowledge of the woods in all its aspects in particular. So if that is the case, in all likelihood they might be able to differentiate between different types of trees and/or pick out a tree that is "easy" to root out in that way because it is weak or has weak roots. I think that is a good possibility. Different types of trees have different root systems. Some trees have roots that go deep into the ground, while others don't go all that deep while spreading out more horizontally etc. But even if that is the case, I think the mechanics and forces required would still be far outside anything I could even slightly imagine any type of normal creature could generate.

What we do know though is that even small types of monkeys such as chimpanzees seem to be easily far stronger than the strongest human being. A fact that has puzzled scientist for long. The estimates of the strength compared between a chimpanzee and a human range anywhere between 1,5 and 5 times stronger, while new studies doubt that this is the case.

Anyway, here are some websites, Papers and discussions about the mechanics and forces needed to rip out a tree vertically with the root. Notice that you also have to factor in the weight of the tree itself (!) in addition to the uprooting action itself:

And here are some of the machines I could find that rip out tree stumps. Notice that most types of those machines just simply grind away the tree stump (no massive tree attached on top anymore!). While other types simply cut the roots in the ground and then pull out the tree with the stump. Both methods have little to nothing to do with the mechanics of ripping a tree out more or less vertically with the root. Not comparable. But contrary to what ThinkerThunker says, there is a third type of machine that does rip out small trees in quite a similar fashion to the above "bigfoot" video with the addition of "carrying it away" vertically, as can also be seen in the above "bigfoot" video. Notice though that the machine can do that just with quite small trees, and the tree/-s in the "bigfoot" video seem to be much bigger. That doesn't exclude the possibility though that there are larger machines out there who work similarly and rip out bigger trees like the ones in the "Bigfoot" video.

We also have to say in all fairness that it is only an assumption that the "tree was ripped out with the roots" from just looking at the video above. Just from the video itself, there is no evidence that can prove or disprove that assumption, as far as I can see. It is just an assumption. The trunk could also just have been cut with a machine type saw (tree removal machine) instead of having been "pulled out of the ground with the root". We also notice that the tree/s seem to have been moved from side to side BEFORE being "ripped out vertically from the ground". Which would make sense, for a "bigfoot" to do that, but also for the type of machine mentioned above that does such a movement before ripping the tree out. But even just the action of moving such a big tree so fast from side to side requires an enormous force!

There is also a good question that doesn't seem to have been addressed so far: who filmed it, what is the source, how was it filmed, from what standpoint was it filmed (out of a helicopter or a mountain peak for example?) and why?

So for now what I'm left with are the following possibilities:

- It was a tree removal type machine

- If some kind of living creature did that, the strength/force required seem to be ridiculously out of proportion. It sounds pretty much impossible to me. Even if we assume that a humanoid type of creature did that, and we say that said creature is quite a lot bigger/stronger than we are, even then I can hardly imagine how that creature can generate so much force so seemingly easily. I think even if an elephant would rip and move a tree of that size in full force, in would not come even near to the forces/mechanics required that can "be seen" in the video

- If a Bigfoot type of creature is really able to do that, the sheer force required boggles the mind, so much so that one has to ask if there is more involved than just simple strength/physics. Some kind of supernatural thing going on, at least partly? Or a bleed through or whatever? From what I've seen of the "Bigfoot" phenomena I wouldn't exclude that possibility since at least part of the phenomena seems to involve quite a lot of high strangeness factors.

Last edited:
- If some kind of living creature did that, the strength/force required seem to be ridiculously out of proportion. It sounds pretty much impossible to me. Even if we assume that a humanoid type of creature did that, and we say that said creature is quite a lot bigger/stronger than we are, even then I can hardly imagine how that creature can generate so much force so seemingly easily. I think even if an elephant would rip and move a tree of that size in full force, in would not come even near to the forces/mechanics required that can "be seen" in the video

Well, I just looked up elephants and trees, and they do rip out trees. But there is a catch; Keep their body mass in mind and their height (thus quite a lot of leverage is applied!):

But pulling a tree out vertically with the roots (with zero or almost zero leverage!), even if it has been loosened by wiggling it side by side beforehand (and/or some of the roots busted by that action) is something that requires much more force IMO. I don't think that even an elephant can do that with smaller trees. Now think of a humanoid type being, while quite a bit bigger/stronger/heavier than a human (still a lot less heavy than an elephant and possibly smaller in height), supposedly being able to pull that off.... Seems quite unbelievable to me. There is also another possibility; if we assume that Bigfoot types can be fairly smart, that they use some kind of more or less primitive mechanical principles to do so, either by applying something like that to the removal action itself and/or combining their strength/weight/forces in some way in a "group effort".

Maybe it can only be explained or better guessed if it was a forest giant, that there is a hyperdimensional factor involved considering that they are bulletproof and can vanish into thin air.

Here are similar videos of supposedly forest giants throwing trees:

On a funny note, maybe it is their daily Scottish exercise ;-D.

Last edited:
Update on the footage and it is more than likely a machine doing the tree removal. Also notice the logs on the ground near the tree removal (which he doesn’t seem to have noticed):

Back
Top Bottom