These dreams of mine…

mxwlll0

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
These dreams from last year (2022) are the ones that lingered with some kinda visceral meaning. Often I could almost feel the atmosphere and gravity around me. Maybe there’s hidden meaning, an indication of past or future lives, or just mental entertainment. Anyway, I thought others here might find them interesting…

Dream 11/28

Vivid dream where billionaires sell “versions” of themselves through a game of subversion and blackmail. Only thing else I can describe is being in the back seat of a car next to someone who wore a mask. I fought to pull the mask off and it was apparently someone I knew. They were surprised I got the mask off and he started laughing nervously and sweating…

Dream 11/22

Weird dream which leads me to rescuing my wife and her best friend - worth noting woke early morning and said the POTS to help me fall back asleep - it works almost all the time. Also drank some crystal water, shortly before bed…
  • Riding around a town on skateboard; someone insults me I make insult back, they confront me
  • I’m dating someone, eager to meet up with them, end up in a bathroom peeing for really long time, girlfriend and friend try to help me since I seem to be having trouble (there’s much more I can’t reminder during this portion)
  • In a facility with fake people/beings in human suits
  • Held silver mirror up to larger mirror to distort/blur my reflection so I fit inside this mirror disk and then my own “human suit” falls off. Now with it removed I was able to defend other “suits” trying to stop me. I just kinda smash them like clay figurines and they melt away
  • I try running around an empty hospital through bedrooms and hallways with equipment and cabinets (eerily empty, I shrug it off); but recall saying the word Dracula at loud. I collect a few artifacts that are familiar to me; a book is all I remember
  • I end up in a hall or closet with closed cabinetry on either side and a door at the end. I’m not too concerned with who or what may be following me;
  • At first I want to open the cabinetry, but decide that would be not a good use of time and risky, so choose to open the main door instead
  • The door is a little stuck so as I force my way to open it I stumble into a room that’s somewhat dark and cold. Sitting on the bed is my wife and her best friend - “they say “whoa” and kinda laugh looking at each other. I get the sense they were stuck there and me being there is a sigh of relief. Behind the door and everything else feels like a different reality/timeline…

Dream 8/28

Vaguely recall having to navigate lava flows and volcanic activity from the North of where I’m located. Can clearly remember lava bubbling and looking out a window at smoke raising into the sky…

Dream 8/20

In the dream I’m driving in a van with my Dad at the wheel. He’s driving very fast around a road. We’re laughing and having a good time.

We approach a very large dip in the road and instead of going down it my Dad steps on the gas and we launch over it in the van. We catch our breath and laugh about what just happened.

We’re now parked in a kinda vacant parking lot with overgrown bushes and tall grass behind a bar / restaurant - clanking dishes and groups of people can be heard.

At some point while my Dad is talking to my left a very large black praying mantis being reveals itself and it’s trying to attack or latch onto my Dad.

I’m terrified but also go into defense mode and try to help him get this thing off himself. I squeeze it’s body with my feet trying stomp on it, but it doesn’t work very well to stop it.

The mantis shifts it’s focus to me and I start trying to push it off, spinning around as it circles me. I think at this point it’s trying latch onto me, almost more like absorbing into me, at which point I essentially wake up…

Dream sometime late June:

Walking along a row of giant houses, mostly huge roofs with wood singles - huge as football fields with low incline. In between are walkways with steps leading up. It’s quite sunny and feels warm.

I begin walking up and notice you can peer into the “backyards” of peoples little plots of land. One person seems interested in banzai topiaries and raking a bed of small rocks.

When I reach the top I am able walk into an area where there’s a big pile of old scrap metal belonging to an amusement park rides. My son is now there and we both explore these objects. I feel a little unnerving and apparently something tells me I need to clean up the space and remove all this old junk.

Dream 6/5/22

Took a “ride” in a someone’s flying roller coaster (they were of notoriety, like a famous DJ).

Flying above some strange industrial cities (conducting visual reconn?) Going through a neighborhood, we shined a light across some buildings, taking notes of what we saw.

Landed by small helicopter, ended up seeing other people walking up stairs. We try to blend in and follow them up a walkway and into some shallow tank with fluid in it. I’m in a line or queue of people (like cattle) wading through thick milky fluid - something like a vat.

Once through the vat myself and others from the queue are lined up in a space on the second floor that appears somewhat like a barn.

Arrived at some secret art school, self enrolled. Took some advanced visualization classes.

Told at end - Able to defeat Nephilim (Wish I could remember!)

Dream 6/6/22

Had dream, earthquake starts in SF, ball light in purple sky rolls in - could be planet or comet body… I run to a place where I have some homemade tech using 1110 - a cube and right angle - lights up. Trapped with beings that seem holographic trying to zap me. I zap back. Only one able to defeat them, escape enclosure. Running around trying to help others sealing themselves off…

Dream 6/7/22

At a metal concert, escaped soul possession. Dodged demon, hugged some woman helped release. Lots of death - death club? Given book - dark subject had swastika symbol but not nazi origin. Impression was either a “how to” on cleansing soul from dark arts or “strange but mostly true story of SD music scene starting from 1996 - 1896? (Chronology went backwards for some reason, idk...)

An old friend was there too and seemed to go crazy - soul devoured? Giants beings were there, HR Giger there? Lots more to this one that I couldn’t recall, just weird and very dark…

Some time around April - Dream involving a secret society:

The dream ended by me solving some riddle and coaxed a reveal by some “main player” (inadvertently let out some secret knowledge). Someone said to me, “You invested in sound wave formations? How did you know to do that?” Rather sardonically I say, “I watched video on it!” They were taken aback by my tone. I got the impression that “sound wave formation” referred to being able to manifest stuff of thin air using waves.

I recall a female counterpart and we became physically intertwined. Others flashes included pretending to hold onto information as a bluff so as to frustrate my opponent into getting impatient and revealing what they know instead.

Also, previous friends were with me expressing there disbelief that I figured it out (still not sure what it is. Maybe that there is a secret society of elite that preys on young children…) There was plenty of running from place to place to get away from people - always on the move…

Sometime around March:

Had a dream that I had a key which opened up a small vial that looked more like a fuse. In it we’re swirling particles that looked like a universe inside. Someone with me looked into it and got positive “sparks” or light — Another person, near me looked in and blackness was being drawn either in or out of them - this person was negatively aligned. This object or process had a name that I don’t recall now and I can’t remember how I obtained the key…

At some point I was sorta moving a marble along track that was meant to represent the elliptical paths of certain planets. These paths were some how related to the number 1110 and I recall someone mentioning the geometry related to a mathematician with first or last name starting with a G (the name was said but couldn’t recall of course. But searching the internet I did come across a mathematician with the last name G: Alexander Grothendieck - Wikipedia)

And something the Cs had said regarding dreams from November 19, 1994:

Q: (T) Is the information of the dream important not only to me but to everybody?

A: All is.

Q: (T) Are different people receiving different pieces of information or are some people receiving as much as they can handle and then it moves to another person to receive more of the information in varying amounts?

A: Too many questions.

Q: (T) Is this information being given out in pieces to different people to be put together?

A: Close.

Q: (T) The information I have would not then be whole unto itself?

A: Network. Use computer net. There are others communicating and piecing together in this way.
So, maybe you've had similar dreams? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom