The YouTube purge

I just want to test this share link to see what it looks like. It is a OYE News video on LBRY.

... I clicked on the link but it didn't connect with my LBRY app. So, it is a little buggy. But it could become a alternative if they keep improving it.

YouTube alt: LBRY ...

I tried to watch videos, but kept getting 'failed to connect' pop ups. I managed to find a video that connected and it played the video, but for me it is still too buggy.

It does have a nice YouTube-like interface, so if it improves, and becomes popular, it will be easy for users to transition to.

I also speculate that running a YouTube type platform must be insanely expensive. Think of the endless warehouses of servers and the electricity bills... TBH, I've never been entirely able to convince myself that Google and Alphabet or whatever they call their collective isn't running at a perpetual dead loss, propped up by shadow money simply because it's useful to keep them operating -in terms of granular social engineering.

I think maybe that was initially the case, but today, they are simply so rich and powerful that they can generate as much money as they like. It's their many different branches that they are running at a loss IMO.

For example, they killed the job search platforms by introducing "Google jobs" not long ago. Of course, this service is free! Who pays for the development etc.? The company of course. How can you compete with the business model of "running a new branch at a huge loss, offering it for free, integrating it with the other monopolistic services, and when time has come and everyone is hooked, milk the hell out of them"? They did the same thing many times over, with YouTube, Gmail etc. Who cares if some of these branches are making losses? Plus, Google and Amazon alone could probably kill most online businesses overnight and skim the cream if they wanted, thus making as many billions as they like.

I also speculate that running a YouTube type platform must be insanely expensive. Think of the endless warehouses of servers and the electricity bills... TBH, I've never been entirely able to convince myself that Google and Alphabet or whatever they call their collective isn't running at a perpetual dead loss, propped up by shadow money simply because it's useful to keep them operating -in terms of granular social engineering.
Good description but right for the nineties.

Today perhaps all big companies have their connection to people in government, other corporations, military even, banks, etc. They aren't explicit about this with the wider public. But when it comes to costs, for instance, then expected legislation is passed, or certain "thoroughfares" are turned on and with new taxes or with "new essential reforms," law and other regulations are made, which means that the average man pays for it.

And after "corona" it will be worse, because if there will be no small and average companies, then dominations of the big corporations will be higher.

I just spent some time looking around BitChute. (It seems I had an account set up there and everything, so I'd clearly gone through this alternative search before at some point.)

I find with these things, I get to a point where I've built up enough head of steam that I go in swinging to new territories. Then after a certain point of discovery and being confused and overwhelmed by all the new choices, I'll withdraw and leave it alone for a long while. But the next time I venture down the same path, some of my previous machete work remains evident. The path is more clear.

I'll poke around some more.

I had a similar explore around Jordan Peterson's Thinkspot site. I bought a year's worth of subscription and set everything up, and found it hopelessly confusing. -Though, to be fair, it was still very much in its beta test phase at the time.

My impression of BitChute is that a lot of the videos posted there are very much focused on angry/frustrated truth telling, featuring the kinds of personalities who were pushed off YouTube by the gate-keeping alien weirdos of the Far Left. -Which makes perfect sense, but doesn't really make it friendly for regular folks. Maybe that'll change over time.

Thinkspot, by contrast, (when I was looking through it) appears to be filled with lots of wind. It's hard to browse stacks of very long videos about philosophy. Not everybody is JBP, and in fact, a lot of people heavy into philosophy are also half-baked egos who create labyrinths of words to hide inside... Too much damned work! So I don't know how well that site will do over time.

Ideally, what I'd like to see is another YouTube, -a universal video hosting site made for everybody (mice and men!), a place equally suited to cat videos as well as high level discussion on complex topics, but all without any gatekeeping and political bias at the switchboard. We'd all like that, I suspect!

My guess is that if a place like BitChute over time becomes just such a site, the Matrix will attempt to curb that healthy behavior and re-direct it back into the total-control sandbox. My hope, however, is that continued pressure from the "Piss off!" population will cause the Matrix glitches to become frequent enough to be considered finally a full and proper containment breach. The Matrix must have its limits. There's got to be a point where the aliens will throw up their hands and walk away.

Story Time...

Once upon a warm June evening, I was over at a friend's house, and they were trying to train a new cat.

For some reason this involved putting the cat into a cardboard box and then closing the lid and telling it to stay put.

The cat, of course, was disobedient and kept jumping out. My friend would each time re-collect the cat and put bit back in the box and close the lid and tell it to stay put again.

For an hour or so this went on. I couldn't believe the cat's persistence. It seemed to be completely un-phased by repeatedly being captured and put away in the box. It never flagged in its escape efforts, never paused, never got angry. My friend, however, was becoming increasingly annoyed and impatient with the activity.

The cat won in the end and was allowed to go on its feline way as it pleased.

I remember watching this silly drama unfold and thinking.., "I'm going to be like that damned cat! Keep pushing me down, you stupid aliens. I've got nothing better to do other than disobey. Can you say the same?"

Last edited:
My impression of BitChute is that a lot of the videos posted there are very much focused on angry/frustrated truth telling, featuring the kinds of personalities who were pushed off YouTube by the gate-keeping alien weirdos of the Far Left. -Which makes perfect sense, but doesn't really make it friendly for regular folks. Maybe that'll change over time.

That's exactly my impression too. It's become a refuge for ostracised people, but there is a fair amount of angry pathological types along with the more conscious folk. That's no surprise, it goes with the territory.

I've noticed in recent months that many of my favourite people on Youtube have created BitChute accounts in anticipation of being banned from the former site. That's the main reason why I've migrated over to there, and I hope things settle down and things don't get psycho/racist on there. I was on BitChute yesterday and in my recommended channels was a bloke who called himself "Black Crimes Matter". This was a really shocking display of racism, blaming black people for all of the West's problems. Obviously I didn't subscribe to his channel, and his channel hasn't resurfaced in the time since.

About YouTube alternatives...
I have this app on my phone called LBRY. It is like a video platform, but it is kind of sparse right now. It seems to be growing and improving. It is a large download: about 90mb.

I see more and more 'alternative voices' using LBRY, it's clearly getting more popular. I just checked it out, and it strikes as one of those 'too good to be true' things, but looking at the descriptions on their website, it doesn't at least immediately raise any red flags. The platforms uses blockchain technology, which supposedly gives more freedom and less censoring. The interface for videos is more user friendly than e.g. BitChute, so I think I'm going to give it a try.

Here's their introduction:

And their staff:

Let's see if Google will try and buy them out. :evil:

In case it wasn't mentioned yet, altCensored.com "features videos from across the political spectrum, and many that aren’t political at all, that have been removed by the video streaming giant.

The goal of the website, which was created in 2019, is to “be the reference for YouTube censored content through a community effort across ideological lines” and to “raise awareness of increasing online censorship,” according to a statement provided to Gateway Pundit." (source)

This is their Twitter page: altCensored.com (@altcensored) | Twitter

Example of a video that YT removed, and altCensored uploaded on its page:

It’s frightening to see how far reaching this purge really is. Amazing Polly has really been getting hammered. She lost YouTube & Facebook, them PayPal cancelled her account. It’s a concerted effort by all these tech giants, the so called independent platforms aren’t necessarily safe as people have been getting kicked off Patreon & D live.

It’s frightening to see how far reaching this purge really is. Amazing Polly has really been getting hammered. She lost YouTube & Facebook, them PayPal cancelled her account. It’s a concerted effort by all these tech giants, the so called independent platforms aren’t necessarily safe as people have been getting kicked off Patreon & D live.
She has some, perhaps valid points. But if one takes a look, what she has done in the past, in form of youtube drama, that's something else.

Obviously her past videos aren't available on 'tube, but there are others, who have captured parts of them. The actual part starts at 15:20:

'My Mercedes', okay...

I admit, that I have watched her videos on Bitchute, and she had seemingly toned down her voice. But lo and behold, there was comments for her videos, that questioned the false hope, that she promoted.

In short, they were killing the joy, that she had.

Back
Top Bottom