The way to the Unified Field - 4

We have seen in our previous adventures that what would allow us to better apprehend our daily reality, as physicists, mathematicians or people who are simply curious about Life, is to integrate the presence of the 4th "dimension" of space in our daily lives.

This translates in different ways for each person but through a common denominator : the experience of life. I have the feeling that the more we are present in our daily life, the more something new is put in place that brings us closer to the revelation of the nature of this famous 4th "dimension".

As far as I am concerned, and also others on this forum, at different levels, this life experience is translated into mathematical and physical terms because it leads to questioning oneself permanently and there is nothing better than this questioning to open oneself to the possibility of the emergence of a new dimension in one's life.

Following various exchanges with members of the forum (@Alejo @brandon), in return for previous posts, I was able to advance in my reflections and feelings in this adventure towards the Unified Field thanks to the discovery of the 4th "dimension".

I'm fully aware that it is not obvious for you. To help you understand a little better what I have been going through for a few years, you can go directly to the message I quoted above "The way to Unified Field - 3" where Alejo, by answering me, led me to deepen and express my feeling more finely. Through this thread, you should be more clear about the question of the non-observation of the speed of light that I mentioned in our previous adventures. This is THE question of all my research and what I hope for are clues to go forward and not necessarily the answer because the fun is in the discovery, isn't it? :)

AUGUST 27, 2022 :

Q: (Ark) Is 4th dimension indeed a frequency?
A: Yes
Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?
A: No
Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

We don't know exactly what sort of frequency C's are talking about when they said that the speed of light varies with frequency : frequency of light, of sound, of gravity? Something more specific connected to the 4th "dimension" since 4th "dimension" is also a frequency? And the variability of the speed of light, we have to found within the 4D, would come with our perception of the 4th "dimension".

Thus, as soon as we can identify the nature of the 4th "dimension", the speed of light will be relative and therefore variable. In other words, we would say that the stronger our relationship to this new dimension, the more variable the speed of light will be until it becomes a frequency of light because space will have vanished in this new reality and light will be revealed to occupy all 4D space. We could say that the light, at the base, is of 4D nature with for 4th component, an internal reality that we do not know yet, in 3D, for lack of knowing the nature of the 4th "dimension" of space allowing us to be conscious of this luminous reality?

In summary, my feeling is that the light extends into a reality that is 4D. It is then logical that we are not aware of it in 3D as if we had locked a variable of our 4D reality so that it becomes 3D. The whole point of our research is to identify this locked variable in order to access, in consciousness, the 4D reality. Einstein's theory of relativity seems to put us on the way since it evokes a 4th dimension of space, as time. However, the C's have repeatedly told us that the 4th "dimension" is not time or anything else because we have not yet hypothesized its nature.

DECEMBER 5, 1994 :

Q: (L) And what does this wave consist of in absolute terms?
A: Realm border
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?
Q: (L) Is that realm border as in dimensional curtain?

So maybe, the 4th "dimension" of space (frequency, wave) is what defines our space, our 3D reality. We need a realm border to get that our reality is a relative one, not an absolute one.

November 14, 1998 :

Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?
A: Yes because 4th density is experienced in 4th dimensional reality
Q: (A) But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?
A: Not "time", re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.
Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein...
A: Exactly because it has not been hypothesized

Thanks to previous messages, it allows me to clarify things and it is important for me so thank you again for allowing us to awaken each other.

Do not hesitate if I am not clear because I know that I will have understood exactly what I am looking for when I can explain it, to people, novice in math and physics, easily :-)

Thanks a lot for your help, Eric

Just so that I am sure I understood what you were trying to say, your goal is to create a hypothesis that would approximate an accurate description of this 4th dimension?

I believe that the fourth dimension is related to an increase in the electromagnetic energy of the environment, which, when interacting with our integrated consciousness in our body, allows greater access.

In out-of-body experiences, there is talk of a simultaneous 360-degree vision and then the person's attention to something makes that what is seen in detail. In addition to being able to see everything.

Up, down, through walls, a complete building with all its activity simultaneously, etc...

Attention to something (thinking about it) leads to seeing it.

So... how about having that ability in a physical body.

The driver of a car would have to be very focused to keep seeing the road in front of him, because if he gets distracted and sees the entire route or all the landscape that should be hidden by the curve that we are making with the car, it is possible that he forget to take the curve and have an accident.

The following exchange is very illustrative.

(Joe) What caused the shutdown of the solar observatory in New Mexico last week?

A: Funny you should ask.

Q: (Joe) Bell Witch Part 2: The Return? [laughter]

A: Not that severe, but similar and due to similar causes: unsettled EM energies. Precursor waves.

Q: (L) So they had some kind of phenomenon there, and it freaked people out. It could have even manifested something like Mothman or something similar. And then people freaked out and they called in the FBI. God knows what.

(Scottie) Ask the question...

(Joe) Scottie wants details!

(Scottie) Well, just generally.

A: Human looking creatures and various electronic anomalies creating panic among the few in the know.

Q: (Pierre) The Cs said "precursor waves", so it means the main wave is coming?

(L) Precursor wave... I mean, they were talking about earthquakes.

(Pierre) Precursor is before something, announcing something...

(L) Right, and they were talking about...

(Niall) So this means more of this kind of thing might be coming.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I mean. And there was stuff in the sessions years ago about New Mexico going to 4th density first and curving roads looking like they are straight and vice versa.

A: Indeed, some of that was experienced.

Q: (L) And when they were seeing human looking creatures, what does that mean? Were they apparitions or creatures, or...?

( Artemis) What did they look like?

A: Visual and semi-solid manifestations of persons known to be elsewhere.

Q: (L) So like bilocation or something.

A: Similar.

Q: (L) So they were getting like time warp or density warp effects or something.

Q: (Joe) It wasn't really a window faller type of phenomenon.

(L) It was like a foretaste... a foretaste of glory divine!

Here one more time.

Visible light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum as I have read.

And in the following exchange the relationship between light and electricity is suggested:

(Ark) Yes. [laughs] Thousands of physicists are working on dark matter and dark energy which no one can see, but it's like Ptolemy, epicycles and such, and apparently the universe consists of 80% of things we don't see. With the help of this dark energy and matter, they are able to explain things they observe in the stars. But there is another school that says we don't need dark matter or energy, but instead we need to modify gravity. I want to know which way is better?

A: Modifying the concept of gravity may help. But consider dark things in terms of your former question about fine structure and its relation to light and "electricity".

As I've mentioned, I know almost nothing of physics or advanced maths, so I don't have much to offer.. Actually I was placed in "business maths" in highschool - the lowest level maths class for people who are terrible at maths (which I failed anyway because I skipped class all the time) :) ... Except I have done a lot of self-taught 2D and 3D graphics programming (this might sound quite mathsy, but, it's pretty simple algebra.. even when it came to matrix multiplication, I did it by trial and error, and voodoo coding...).. and spent countless hours looking at fractals, exploring the Mandelbrot set etc, in my life... So that's the point of view my thoughts/opinions on this stuff come from... This is probably all pretty obvious stuff, to mathematicians, or people who've read Ouspensky, or The Wave, etc :)

I think it's quite easy to imagine a 4 dimensional space... I can't quite, exactly visualise it, but can extrapolate (from the difference between 2D and 3D) and sort of see the general character of the difference between 3D and 4D... In programming, it's very simple to add a fourth spatial dimension. It's no different than having 2, 3 or any number of dimensions, when you're just dealing with an array of numbers... You can translate it into 3D graphics (if you come up with a way to represent/manipulate the fourth dimension).. and things look quite weird and behave in unexpected ways. It does indeed let you see the "inside" and "outside" of an object at the same time. Very interesting... ( e.g., this video, which I've posted before:
) ... It seems to possibly match up with ways UFOs have sometimes been observed to act, or various other strange phenomena from history (e.g. people who can take an object out of a closed box, without opening it...)..

But I don't think any of this helps with EricLux's questions, or answers the important stuff, like why the C's distinguish between "dimension" and "density" - It's just the material side of things maybe? - I guess there's much more to 4th density than JUST the extra spatial dimension...

A: Not "time", re: Einstein. It is an added spatial reference. The term "dimension" is used simply to access the popular reference, relating to three dimensions. The added "dimension" allows one to visualize outwardly and inwardly simultaneously.

Coincidentally, I was reading the science fiction novel 'Death's End' by Cixin Liu last night, and reached a chapter where a spaceship has entered a region of space where there are "warped points", dimensional bubbles which you can move through which will transport you from being in 3-dimensional space to 4-dimensional space.. Some of the things experienced in this region include people being seen somewhere when they are known to be somewhere else, then vanishing. Here's an excerpt, just for fun:

"It's possible to detect the warped points using the naked eye," Chu Yan said. "But the best way is to monitor the electromagnetic radiation. The emission from these points is very faint, but it has a distinct spectral signature. The regular sensors on our ships can detect and locate them. [...] Look, right now there are three."
[...]
"Right there!" Guan pointed straight ahead"
In the bulkhead in front of them was a circular hole about a meter in diameter. The edge was smooth, mirrorlike. Through the hole they could see tubes of various thicknesses. Several tubes had entire sections missing in the middle. In two of the thicker tubes, they could see liquid flowing. The liquid seemed to flow from one section, disappear, and then reappear in the corresponding section of the tube on the other side. The missing sections were of different lengths, but overall seemed to describe a spherical space. Based on the shape of the missing sections, part of the invisible bubble protruded into the corridor. Morovich and Guan carefully avoided it.
Chu Yan carelessly extended a hand into the invisible bubble, and half of his arm disappeared. Standing to the side, Guan Yifan saw a clear cross section of his cut-off arm, like the cross sections of Vera's legs that had been seen be Sublieutenant Ike aboard the Gravity. Chu Yan pulled his arm back and showed the astonished Morovich and Guan that it was unharmed. Then he encouraged them to try it. The two carefully reached into the invisible bubble. They watched their hands, and then arms, vanish, but they felt nothing.

"Let's go in," said Chu Yan. Then he jumped into the bubble, as though diving into a pool. Morovich and Guan watched in consternation as Captain Chu disappeared from head to toe. The cross section of his body on the surface of the invisible bubble rapidly changed shape, and the mirrorlike edge of the hole threw reflections onto the surrounding bulkheads like ripples.
As Morovich and Guan stared at each other, two hands and forearms emerged from the bubble and remained suspended in midair. Each hand grabbed hold of one of theirs, and they were pulled into fourth-dimensional space.
All who had experienced it agree that the sensation of being in four-dimensional space was indescribable. They would even say that it was the only thing encountered by humanity thus far that absolutely could not be captured by language.
People usually resorted to this analogy: Imagine a race of flat beings living inside a two-dimensional picture. No matter how rich or colorful the picture was, the flat people could only see the profile of the world around them. In their eyes, everything consisted of line segments of various lengths. Only when such a two-dimensional being was taken up out of the picture into three-dimensional space and looking down on the world could he see the entirety of the image.
This analogy simply expressed in some more detail the indescribability of experiencing four-dimensional space.

A person looking back upon the three-dimensional world from four-dimensional space for the first time realized this right away: He had never seen the world while he was in it. If the three-dimensional world were likened to a picture, all he had seen before was just a narrow view from the side: a line. Only from four-dimensional space could he see the picture as a whole. He would describe it this way: Nothing blocked whatever was placed behind it. Even the interiors of sealed spaces were laid open. This seemed a simple change, but when the world was displayed this way, the visual effect was utterly stunning. When all the barriers and concealments were stripped away, and everything was exposed, the amount of information entering the viewer's eyes was hundreds of millions times greater than when he was in three-dimensional space. The brain could not even process so much information right away.

In Morovich and Guan's eyes, Blue Space (name of the spaceship) was a magnificent, immense painting that had just been unrolled. They could see all the way to the stern, and all the way to the bow; they could see the inside of every cabin and every sealed container in the ship; they could see the liquid flowing through the maze of tubes, and the fiery ball of fusion in the reactor at the stern.... Of course, the rules of perspective remained in operation, and objects far away appeared indistinct, but everything was visible.
Given this description, those who had never experienced four-dimensional space might get the wrong impression that they were seeing everything "through" the hull. But no, they were not seeing "through" anything. Everything was laid out in the open, just like when we look at a circle drawn on a piece of paper, we can see the inside of the circle without looking "through" anything. This kind of openness extended to every level, and the hardest part was describing how it applied to solid objects. One could see the interior of solids,. such as the bulkheads or a piece of metal or a rock - one could see all the cross sections at once! Morovich and Guan were drowning in a sea of information - all the details of the universe were gathered around them and fighting for their attention in vivid colors.
Morovich and Guan had to learn to deal with an entirely novel visual phenomenon: unlimited details. In three-dimensional space, the human visual system dealt with limited details. No matter how complicated the environment or the object, the visible elements were limited. Given enough time, it was always possible to take in most of the details one by one. But when one viewed the three-dimensional world from four-dimensional space, all concealed and hidden details were revealed simultaneously, since three-dimensional objects were laid open at every level. Take a sealed container as an example: One could see not only what was inside, but also the interiors of the objects inside. This boundless disclosure and exposure led to the unlimited details on display.
Everything in the ship lay exposed before Morovich and Guan, but even when observing some specific object, such as a cup or a pen, they saw infinite details, and the information received by their visual systems was incalculable. Even a lifetime would not be enough to take in the shape of any one of these objects in four-dimensional space, it created in this viewer a vertigo-inducing sensation of depth, like a set of Russian nesting dolls that went on without end. Bounded in a nutshell but counting oneself a king of infinite space was no longer merely a metaphor.

Morovich and Guan looked at each other, then looked at Chu Yan to the side. They saw bodies revealed at every level with the details displayed in parallel: They could see bones, organs, the marrow inside the bones, the blood flowing through the ventricles and atria of the heart, the openings and closings of the mitral and tricuspid valves. When gazing at each other, they could see clearly the interior structure of the lenses off the eyes....
The phrase "in parallel" might also lead to misunderstanding. The physical locations of the parts of the body had not been shifted around: The skin still enclosed the organs and the bones, and the familiar shape of each person in three-dimensional space persisted - but it was now merely one detail among and infinity of details, visible at the same time, in parallel.
"Be careful of where you move your hands," Chu Yan said. "You might poke an internal organ - yours or someone else's - by mistake. But as long as you don't use too much force, even contact won't be a big deal. You'll feel a bit of pain or nausea, and of course there's the risk of infections. Also, don't touch or move things unless you know exactly what they are. Everything on the ship is now naked: You might be touching a live wire or heated steam, or even integrated circuits, and cause system malfunctions. Overall, you're like gods in the three-dimensional wworld, but you have to get used to being in four-dimensional space before you can use your powers effectively."

Morovich and Guan quickly learned how to avoid touching inner organs. By moving in a certain direction, they could grasp someone's hand instead of the bones inside the hand. To touch the bones or organs required exertion in another direction - a direction that didn't exist in three-dimensional space.
Next, Morovich and Guan discovered something else that excited them: They could see the stars in every direction. They could see the bright glow of the Milky Way extending through the universal eternal night. They knew that they were still inside the ship - none of them wore space suits, and all breathed the air on the ship - but in the fourth dimension, they were exposed to space. All three veteran spacers had performed countless spacewalks, but they had never felt so utterly intimate with space. During spacewalks, they were at least enclosed by space suits, but now, nothing stood between space and them. The ship that revealed infinite details did not shield them from space. In the fourth dimension, the ship lay in parallel with all of space.
The brain that had been adapted from birth to sense and feel three-dimensional space could not handle the infinite information generated by countless details, and initially, information overload threatened to shut down processing. But the brain soon grew used to the four-dimensional environment, and without conscious thought it learned to ignore most details, leaving only the frames around objects.

After the initial vertigo, Morovich and Guan experienced another, even greater shock. Once their attention was no longer completely absorbed by the inexhaustible details of the environment around them, they sensed space itself, or sensed the fourth dimension. Later, people would call this feeling "high-dimensional spatial sense." For those who had experienced it, high-dimensional spatial sense was hard to convey in words. They often tried to explain it this way: Concepts like "vastness" or "boundlessness" in three-dimensional space were replicated an infinite number of times in four-dimensional space in a direction that did not exist in three-dimensional space. They often resorted to the analogy of two mirrors facing each other: In either mirror, one could see a boundless multitude of replicated mirrors, a hall of mirrors that extended into infinity. In this analogy, each mirror in the hall was a three-dimensional space. In other words, the vastness that one experienced in three-dimensional space was but a cross-section of the vastness of four-dimensional space. The difficulty of describing high-dimensional spatial sense lay in the fact that for observers situated in four-dimensional space, the space they could see was empty and uniform, but there was a depth to it that could not be captured by language. This depth was not a matter of distance: It was bound up in every point in space. Guan Yifan's exclamation later became a classic quote: "A bottomless abyss exists in every inch."

The experience of high-dimensional spatial sense was a spiritual baptism. In one moment, concepts like freedom, openness, profundity and infinity all gained brand-new meanings.
Chu Yan said, "We should return. The warped points remain stable for only a brief period of time before drifting away or disappearing. To find a new warped point requires moving in four-dimensional space. That's a dangerous undertaking for novices like you."
[...]
"If you come here again, you must wear space suits. Novices can't always tell locations accurately, and finding a new warped point for the return trip might result in landing outside the ship in three-dimensional space."
Chu Yan indicated that the other two should follow, and entered the dewdrop-like bubble. In an instant they were back inside the three-dimensional world, back in the corridor inside the ship, in exactly the place where, ten minutes ago, they had entered four-dimensional space. In fact, they had never left - the space they were in had just gained an extra dimension. [...]
But to Morovich and Guan, the world no longer seemed familiar. They now experienced the three-dimensional world as narrow and smothering. Guan dealt with it slightly better - he had at least experienced four-dimensional space once before, in a semiconscious state. But Morovich was feeling claustrophobic, as though he was being suffocated.
"This is normal. You'll get used to it after a few times." Chu Yan laughed. "The two of you now know what real vastness means. Even if you put on space suits and go take a walk in space now, you'll feel confined."

We have seen in our previous adventures that what would allow us to better apprehend our daily reality, as physicists, mathematicians or people who are simply curious about Life, is to integrate the presence of the 4th "dimension" of space in our daily lives.

This translates in different ways for each person but through a common denominator : the experience of life. I have the feeling that the more we are present in our daily life, the more something new is put in place that brings us closer to the revelation of the nature of this famous 4th "dimension".

As far as I am concerned, and also others on this forum, at different levels, this life experience is translated into mathematical and physical terms because it leads to questioning oneself permanently and there is nothing better than this questioning to open oneself to the possibility of the emergence of a new dimension in one's life.

Following various exchanges with members of the forum (@Alejo @brandon), in return for previous posts, I was able to advance in my reflections and feelings in this adventure towards the Unified Field thanks to the discovery of the 4th "dimension".

I'm fully aware that it is not obvious for you. To help you understand a little better what I have been going through for a few years, you can go directly to the message I quoted above "The way to Unified Field - 3" where Alejo, by answering me, led me to deepen and express my feeling more finely. Through this thread, you should be more clear about the question of the non-observation of the speed of light that I mentioned in our previous adventures. This is THE question of all my research and what I hope for are clues to go forward and not necessarily the answer because the fun is in the discovery, isn't it? :)

AUGUST 27, 2022 :

We don't know exactly what sort of frequency C's are talking about when they said that the speed of light varies with frequency : frequency of light, of sound, of gravity? Something more specific connected to the 4th "dimension" since 4th "dimension" is also a frequency? And the variability of the speed of light, we have to found within the 4D, would come with our perception of the 4th "dimension".

Thus, as soon as we can identify the nature of the 4th "dimension", the speed of light will be relative and therefore variable. In other words, we would say that the stronger our relationship to this new dimension, the more variable the speed of light will be until it becomes a frequency of light because space will have vanished in this new reality and light will be revealed to occupy all 4D space. We could say that the light, at the base, is of 4D nature with for 4th component, an internal reality that we do not know yet, in 3D, for lack of knowing the nature of the 4th "dimension" of space allowing us to be conscious of this luminous reality?

In summary, my feeling is that the light extends into a reality that is 4D. It is then logical that we are not aware of it in 3D as if we had locked a variable of our 4D reality so that it becomes 3D. The whole point of our research is to identify this locked variable in order to access, in consciousness, the 4D reality. Einstein's theory of relativity seems to put us on the way since it evokes a 4th dimension of space, as time. However, the C's have repeatedly told us that the 4th "dimension" is not time or anything else because we have not yet hypothesized its nature.

DECEMBER 5, 1994 :

Q: (L) Is that realm border as in a cut-off point between one reality and another?

So maybe, the 4th "dimension" of space (frequency, wave) is what defines our space, our 3D reality. We need a realm border to get that our reality is a relative one, not an absolute one.

November 14, 1998 :

Q: (A) I have another question. In a session from April, you made the following comment: 'four dimensional, fourth density, see?' So you related four dimensions to fourth density. I don't know a mathematical representation of density. I know how to represent four dimensions. This was the first time that you related dimension to density. Is there really a relation?
Q: (A) But, what is this 4th dimension? Is it an extra dimension beyond the three space dimensions, or is it a time dimension?
Q: (A) When you talk about this 4th dimension, what is the closest thing in currently understood physics that corresponds to this term? I cannot find anything that corresponds. It is not in relativity theory, it is not in Einstein, it is not in Kaluza-Klein...

Thanks to previous messages, it allows me to clarify things and it is important for me so thank you again for allowing us to awaken each other.

Do not hesitate if I am not clear because I know that I will have understood exactly what I am looking for when I can explain it, to people, novice in math and physics, easily :-)

This is how it works. Continuing from last time human perception of speed of light is due to the frequency of social memory complex of planet (vary each planet/star trigger by location frequency in space, the space isn't void it is ether so it has energy only our frequency is too low so we can't see it). You read about it enough in science or channeling. Basically light enter the photon, your dna helix charge with energy is vibrating according to your soul frequency. Think of your soul like a crystal reflecting or refracting light according to your frequency. A pure light is white, but since our soul are not it has color. Your ability to see light/ideas depend on your level of soul frequency
1D (aura energy color black) is about survival
2D (red) about self respect
3D (orange) about other
these three are lower cakra that we learn to unblock in lower physical realm. There is a realm border crossing/curtain to higher physical realm of 4D. Basically 2D creatures evolve to 3D soul to choose your soul polarity sto/sts. Think of realm border crossing as a childproof seal so soul can't cross to the next level unless the frequency match (in case you found a time machine, etc). You can only cross if the social memory complex match to graduate the next level. Once in 4D your body is much denser made of different vibrations so 3D beings can't see them without appropriate vibrations/technology (pack with more neurons in DNA to accommodate higher energy frequency). Once the souls in 4 D achieve their own 4D social memory crystalize unity they graduate to 6D then the planet will be ready again to start new cycle of graduate 2D creature to 3D. Each Density has 7 dimensions to learn. Dimension is a depth of perspective. Example: Before Freud human is consider only as physical being after he introduce the concept of ego, id, etc we have a depth with personality inside each body. Basically your lessons give more complex/depth perspective looking at ideas. Just like in math class you need more than getting the right answer, the process is more important. If you want to connect your internal and external reality you need to learn empathy as first step of love (the ability to put your self in other people shoes).

4D sto (green) about unconditional love. It isn't much different than our 3D human society just a lot more complex: tech, spiritual, alien instead of racial tension, etc.
5D another realm border crossing material to spiritual or lowest level of spiritual realm (blue) a place where your higher self/angels advise and planned your lesson that is why consider wisdom realm. Ra is actually one of our matrix/lesson designer, you have any complain pray to them for answer.
6D (indigo) this is when you master unconditional love and wisdom in every aspect of your action= knowledge is enlightenment (in human spiritual term). Enabling you to have connection to ether.

A 3D human soul with the lowest emotional state is apathy basically no matter what you do is hopeless, somebody need to take care of you, then you learn to over balance you become aggressive in destructive manner then in the middle of spectrum you need to be fair and take more responsibility for your actions, keep on moving to high end of spectrum you get unconditional love (harvested 4Dsto). You know plenty of races with limited knowledge of science/tech yet they get harvested to 6D. The more tech they have usually the less spiritual they become. It is a spiritual journey home so your measurement stick should be how loving you are. The questions should be asked how do I serve other better suited to their need, non judgmental and cheerful in all kind of situations?

Last edited:
Just so that I am sure I understood what you were trying to say, your goal is to create a hypothesis that would approximate an accurate description of this 4th dimension?​

Exactly, Alejo, in the best case :-)

The axis of our reflections and research is to identify this 4th "dimension", so particular, and to find its mathematical expression, once obtained its physical expression. I hear everything we have exchanged about the optimal way to go to its meeting by exploring our own consciousness. This speaks to me because this is how I progressed on the path of discoveries on this subject. I welcome the idea in my whole being and I let myself be "carried" by it so that my consciousness becomes active.​

I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

We're entering into a reality which is not linear at all and, therefore, everything is connected, intertwined which is coherent with the search for a Unified Field from which everything would proceed, in addition. As we have noticed, we do not know the nature of the 4th "dimension" of space and, on this point, Einstein's approach, as far as his theories of relativity are concerned, are not correct. The C's have confirmed that it was not linear time as Einstein assumed in his space-time theories. Ark remarked that he could not find anything in physics that put him on the way to the revelation of this new "dimension" and the C's answer was that it is normal since we had not made a certain assumption.

Also, I wondered what was new in the roots of the Einsteinian approach compared to classical physics and the only novelty is the discovery of Maxwell's equations on which he relied by making the hypothesis (corroborated by some observations and calculations) that the speed of light was constant by changing a certain type of reference frame related to the observers.

This put me on the track that the hypothesis that we had not made is that light is a 4D reality that we only thought to perceive in 3D as manifestations, as electromagnetic vibrations, whereas, perhaps, we had applied the concept of speed, from classical physics, to Maxwell's electromagnetism without this being in conformity, to a certain extent, with reality : the notion of speed being purely spatial, 3D. Moreover, while answering you, Alejo, I realize that the C's said that Einstein's theory was only correct spatially, therefore in 3D. It's as if the concept of speed, only adequate in 3D, had to be revised and expanded to a 4D reality in the form of a new concept adequate to the 4D reality.

The idea that has occupied my mind for quite a few years is that this new concept is a wave, not necessarily identical, of the same nature as those of Maxwell. Perhaps a wave whose 3D perception would be Maxwell's waves. My feeling is that we have filtered, interpreted the dynamic equations, Maxwell's electromagnetism through our 3D perception, visual spectrum and that it would be appropriate to change focus and let something emerge from these equations that would put us on the way of the 4th "dimension". As if we had frozen, by our 3D gaze, by our Einsteinian hypothesis, something which is, in reality, fluid, variable and alive. We have interpret a reality 4D as a speed of light. And there, bingo, the C's invite Ark to reinterpret Maxwell's equations. I was overjoyed that day realizing that I was really on track!

October 23, 1999

Q: (A) Can equations of electromagnetism be written without using time as we use it?
Q: Should we discard this time that is in the present equation altogether or replace it by something else?
A: Reinterpret. It is subjective, therefore fluid, or variable. In other words, open to many interpretations.

As if we had to free ourselves from our linear, 3D perception of time to access 4D reality.

Even, if light as a 4D reality, we still don't know what's the nature of the 4th dimension. According to Einstein theory, it is physically impossible to exceed the speed of light. It would tend to say that we have to change physics, our physics when we have a variable speed of light which would go hand in hand with a variable physics. It is as if there were physics by the speed of light. At the speed of light, there is no longer any distance, therefore space or time : could the 4th "dimension" be the characteristic of being outside of space and time?

Einstein's theory works in space-time
, this would explain why he couldn't find the 4th "dimension" and why it's not linear time. The reality of the 4th "dimension" of space and therefore of the 4D reality would appear just beyond Einstein's theory, at its limit. This is why we would be invited to go beyond this theory to access the Unified Field. What Einstein sought to highlight, through his theories, resides beyond his own theory, in a reality that is not described by his theory. In other words, to get your hands on the 4th "dimension" is to go beyond the theory of relativity and 3D physics. So, would the unmade assumption be that light is 4D with the 4th "dimension" being continuous, interconnected, identical in every way? It would no longer be quantifiable. In other words, what we observe for two particles coming from the same source (intrication) would be valid for all light, at a certain level.
June 17, 1995

Q: (L) Is the speed of light interconnected with the state of no time and no gravity?
A: No in an absolute sense, in a third density sense.
Q: (L) Okay, if you are in fourth density, for example, does everything move at the speed of light and is that why there is no time there and no gravity?
A: No. That is an incorrect concept... [(T) There is no speed of light, light is everywhere] Precisely. There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed". Speed, itself, is a third density concept. You remember, all there is is lessons. That's it! There's nothing else. It is all for your perception. For our perception. For all consciousness. That's all there is.

Thanks for your question Alejo :-)

Exactly, Alejo, in the best case :-)

The axis of our reflections and research is to identify this 4th "dimension", so particular, and to find its mathematical expression, once obtained its physical expression. I hear everything we have exchanged about the optimal way to go to its meeting by exploring our own consciousness. This speaks to me because this is how I progressed on the path of discoveries on this subject. I welcome the idea in my whole being and I let myself be "carried" by it so that my consciousness becomes active.​

I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

We're entering into a reality which is not linear at all and, therefore, everything is connected, intertwined which is coherent with the search for a Unified Field from which everything would proceed, in addition. As we have noticed, we do not know the nature of the 4th "dimension" of space and, on this point, Einstein's approach, as far as his theories of relativity are concerned, are not correct. The C's have confirmed that it was not linear time as Einstein assumed in his space-time theories. Ark remarked that he could not find anything in physics that put him on the way to the revelation of this new "dimension" and the C's answer was that it is normal since we had not made a certain assumption.

Also, I wondered what was new in the roots of the Einsteinian approach compared to classical physics and the only novelty is the discovery of Maxwell's equations on which he relied by making the hypothesis (corroborated by some observations and calculations) that the speed of light was constant by changing a certain type of reference frame related to the observers.

This put me on the track that the hypothesis that we had not made is that light is a 4D reality that we only thought to perceive in 3D as manifestations, as electromagnetic vibrations, whereas, perhaps, we had applied the concept of speed, from classical physics, to Maxwell's electromagnetism without this being in conformity, to a certain extent, with reality : the notion of speed being purely spatial, 3D. Moreover, while answering you, Alejo, I realize that the C's said that Einstein's theory was only correct spatially, therefore in 3D. It's as if the concept of speed, only adequate in 3D, had to be revised and expanded to a 4D reality in the form of a new concept adequate to the 4D reality.

The idea that has occupied my mind for quite a few years is that this new concept is a wave, not necessarily identical, of the same nature as those of Maxwell. Perhaps a wave whose 3D perception would be Maxwell's waves. My feeling is that we have filtered, interpreted the dynamic equations, Maxwell's electromagnetism through our 3D perception, visual spectrum and that it would be appropriate to change focus and let something emerge from these equations that would put us on the way of the 4th "dimension". As if we had frozen, by our 3D gaze, by our Einsteinian hypothesis, something which is, in reality, fluid, variable and alive. We have interpret a reality 4D as a speed of light. And there, bingo, the C's invite Ark to reinterpret Maxwell's equations. I was overjoyed that day realizing that I was really on track!

October 23, 1999

Q: (A) Can equations of electromagnetism be written without using time as we use it?
Q: Should we discard this time that is in the present equation altogether or replace it by something else?
A: Reinterpret. It is subjective, therefore fluid, or variable. In other words, open to many interpretations.

As if we had to free ourselves from our linear, 3D perception of time to access 4D reality.

Even, if light as a 4D reality, we still don't know what's the nature of the 4th dimension. According to Einstein theory, it is physically impossible to exceed the speed of light. It would tend to say that we have to change physics, our physics when we have a variable speed of light which would go hand in hand with a variable physics. It is as if there were physics by the speed of light. At the speed of light, there is no longer any distance, therefore space or time : could the 4th "dimension" be the characteristic of being outside of space and time?

Einstein's theory works in space-time
, this would explain why he couldn't find the 4th "dimension" and why it's not linear time. The reality of the 4th "dimension" of space and therefore of the 4D reality would appear just beyond Einstein's theory, at its limit. This is why we would be invited to go beyond this theory to access the Unified Field. What Einstein sought to highlight, through his theories, resides beyond his own theory, in a reality that is not described by his theory. In other words, to get your hands on the 4th "dimension" is to go beyond the theory of relativity and 3D physics. So, would the unmade assumption be that light is 4D with the 4th "dimension" being continuous, interconnected, identical in every way? It would no longer be quantifiable. In other words, what we observe for two particles coming from the same source (intrication) would be valid for all light, at a certain level.
June 17, 1995

Q: (L) Is the speed of light interconnected with the state of no time and no gravity?
A: No in an absolute sense, in a third density sense.
Q: (L) Okay, if you are in fourth density, for example, does everything move at the speed of light and is that why there is no time there and no gravity?
A: No. That is an incorrect concept... [(T) There is no speed of light, light is everywhere] Precisely. There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed". Speed, itself, is a third density concept. You remember, all there is is lessons. That's it! There's nothing else. It is all for your perception. For our perception. For all consciousness. That's all there is.

Thanks for your question Alejo :-)
sorry, what is your question again? seems to quote C a lot and using a lot of earth science. usually I explained it with metaphysics, people might get upset (I got banned so many time then the crew ask C and they confirm so crew let the bad dog in again). I don't want to contradict what you said because a lot of things you bolded had been discussed in the past. I'm just lazy writing another long explanation when a lot of people already got it. Just ask a direct question maybe I can answer it in compact form. Most thing what I said is no different than what C said just in simpler word that most people can understand. Also I give more description compare to few sentence that C used (Laura used oija board so difficult to channel long explanations). It isn't that you have to wait to 4D to experience them, we just don't perceive/think them that way so many of my past post got deleted or attacked because it is different than the average poster understanding in the forum just give it time people become more receptive (especially after C agreed). We talked about time and space a lot few years ago.

AUGUST 27, 2022 :

DECEMBER 5, 1994 :

November 14, 1998 :

light is special. as the photons travels exactly at the speed of light, its time is zero. therefore the photon scans the universe in zero time. it is ubiquitous. in that sense, time does not exist for light and i wonder if that is in relation with the intrication of aspect.

Salut Heinrich :)
Comme évoqué dans des messages précédents, c'est à se demander si nous pouvons réellement parler de vitesse, au sens classique, pour les photons.
Dans le cadre de la 2ème révolution quantique, celle prouvée par Alain Aspect, tout se passe "comme si" les particules évoluaient sans être séparées, dans une réalité unifiée, UNE, sans distance là, où un observateur 3D perçoit une distance. Ainsi, l'observateur 3D calque son regard sur une réalité qu'il perçoit, d'une certaine façon, c'est-à-dire 3D, alors que l'expérience lui montre que ce n'est pas le cas. Tant que sa conscience n'aura pas évolué pour entrer en résonance avec la réalité 4D, il ne percevra pas ce qui se "cache" derrière cette expérience extraordinaire d'intrication. C'est seulement, à ce moment-là, qu'il pourra parler de réalité car cela sera manifesté pour lui.
S'il venait à s'avérer que c'est réellement le cas (que la lumière est globalement intriquée avec elle-même, à un certain niveau), cela serait plus que révolutionnaire car cela signifierait que nous pourrions communiquer instantanément avec n'importe quel endroit de l'univers... je ne parle pas encore des autres dimensions.
**​
Hi Heinrich :)

As mentioned in previous posts, it makes you wonder if we can really talk about speed, in the classical sense, for photons.

Within the framework of the 2nd quantum revolution, proven by Alain Aspect, everything happens "as if" the particles evolved without being separated, in a unified reality, ONE, without distance there, where a 3D observer perceives a distance. Thus, the 3D observer models his perception on a reality that he perceives, in a certain way, that is to say 3D, whereas experience shows him that this is not the case. Until his consciousness has evolved to resonate with 4D reality, he will not perceive what is "hiding" behind this extraordinary experience of entanglement. Only then will he be able to speak of reality because it will be manifested for him.

If it were to turn out that this is really the case (that light is globally entangled with itself, on some level), it would be more than revolutionary because it would mean that we could communicate instantaneously with anyone what place in the universe... I'm not talking about the other dimensions yet.​

sorry, what is your question again? seems to quote C a lot and using a lot of earth science. usually I explained it with metaphysics, people might get upset (I got banned so many time then the crew ask C and they confirm so crew let the bad dog in again). I don't want to contradict what you said because a lot of things you bolded had been discussed in the past. I'm just lazy writing another long explanation when a lot of people already got it. Just ask a direct question maybe I can answer it in compact form. Most thing what I said is no different than what C said just in simpler word that most people can understand. Also I give more description compare to few sentence that C used (Laura used oija board so difficult to channel long explanations). It isn't that you have to wait to 4D to experience them, we just don't perceive/think them that way so many of my past post got deleted or attacked because it is different than the average poster understanding in the forum just give it time people become more receptive (especially after C agreed). We talked about time and space a lot few years ago.​
Yes, I quote as soon as I find the info the passage in the Cs sessions to help readers understand what I write and to show that everything is already in the content of the sessions, that you just have to find how to relate. This also makes it possible to take into account the context which has led to this or that response from the Cs.

The latter do not always answer in a binary or short way: it depends on the work that has been done behind the question and what the person asking the question needs. Sometimes, the Cs deliver rich answers where one would expect a binary yes/no answer.

It is normal that you speak of metaphysics since we speak of a reality which is beyond our physics. I just seek to put this metaphysics into equations or, more rigorously, to find the mathematical expression of the unified, interdimensional, and not only 3D Field, from which metaphysics can be described. Knowing that we are only looking to describe mathematically what we do not experience internally because when something is experienced, it no longer needs to be demonstrated.
As for @Laura, the ouija board allows her to manifest the presence of the Cs for her and those around her, but that does not mean that their presence is reduced to this mode of expression alone. I am convinced that during these sessions, it's a whole change of inner reality that occurs for her and which results in a more refined feeling as well as in visions or awareness.

As for THE question, it is a question of finding the physical nature of the 4th "dimension" of space and its mathematical expression.

As for the passages in bold, they make it possible to mark out, like small stones, the path that leads us to awareness, to the Unified Field.

I believe that the fourth dimension is related to an increase in the electromagnetic energy of the environment, which, when interacting with our integrated consciousness in our body, allows greater access.

In out-of-body experiences, there is talk of a simultaneous 360-degree vision and then the person's attention to something makes that what is seen in detail. In addition to being able to see everything.

Up, down, through walls, a complete building with all its activity simultaneously, etc...

Attention to something (thinking about it) leads to seeing it.

So... how about having that ability in a physical body.

The driver of a car would have to be very focused to keep seeing the road in front of him, because if he gets distracted and sees the entire route or all the landscape that should be hidden by the curve that we are making with the car, it is possible that he forget to take the curve and have an accident.

The following exchange is very illustrative.
I am perfectly in line with what you say : each "immersion" in 4D translates into a change in our EM environment which is none other than the reflection of our inner life. I feel that one does not go without the other : there is a "relation", even no relationship, between the outside and the inside because one seems relative to the other and both can be apprehended simultaneously when we position ourselves in 4D thanks to the 4th "dimension" of space. This increase in EM energy seems to occur when our visual spectrum grows or expands : the more consciousness awakens, changes, the more openness to 4D reality occurs.​
January 14, 1995

Q: (L) They have told us before that time is an illusion or a deception imposed at the time of the "fall". (J) I've seen, we have all seen, the light spectrum. What we are able to perceive with our eyes is only a limited section. Is reality like that? What we are able to perceive is only a small section of the spectrum of vibrations?
A: Close
Q: (T) When we move into 4th density will we be able to perceive more of this electromagnetic band?
A: Much
Q: (J) So, it expands our awareness?
Q: (L) A few years ago I was meditating and I did what I call "zoning". It is an indescribable state. I kind of bobbed back to the surface for a moment because I experienced a buzzing in my head that sounded like an electrical transformer. Words came into my head that were like: "The presence is approaching" and I thought immediately of Shekina, or the "forerunner" of the "presence of God". I was a little agitated because I was not positioned in the way I would have liked to be to receive any experience or visitation. I adjusted myself in a more "prim and proper" position and remember nothing more until I just sort of came to with the intense urge to relieve my bladder. I don't know how much time passed but it must have been a considerable period to have the physical urge that strong. The bed was adjacent to a wall between the bedroom and the bathroom with just a walk space. I had to be careful not to bump my head on the wall when I was getting up. I got out of the bed and was quite startled to discover that my head and shoulders passed right through the wall. As soon as I noticed that, I started to pay attention to what else I was experiencing. I noticed that all physical objects appeared as transparent slides of color and light. The walls of the house did not exist, I could see the children in their beds in other rooms in the house, their bodies were light. I could see through the house to the outside and it was not darkness as we perceive it. I was aware that it was night but trees, plants and other objects were apparent by their appearance as color and light. I had a brief thought of something distant and it was as though my vision was telescopic and zoomed onto it instantaneously. I was also aware that my vision was 360, that is, I could see in all directions at once. All of this happened very quickly, or so it seemed, and I realized that I was not in the body. That thought startled me and the instant I was startled, that is, felt an inkling of fear, I snapped back in like a rubber band. I discovered myself exactly as I had been prior to hearing the buzzing, not having made the adjustments in my position. I think what we are talking about when we talk about 4th density, is this kind of perception.(...) (L) Well, it was a very strange experience, to say the least. (T) When you started to explain about the trance state, you said : "What I call zoned out, I can't explain it". That's the same thing the Cassiopaeans say when we ask them to explain what 4th density is like! (J) Yes, we have no physical frame of reference.

It seems to me that accessing 4D means becoming aware of an EM spectrum, a wider, less linear, more spherical visual spectrum. We can speak of both spectra since our perception is based on the EM field.
As far as 3D limited perception and consciousness is concerned, this seems to me to be inherent due to the fact that we identify our consciousness with our physical body. This is why in classical physics, we do not take consciousness into account because we are simply spectators, whereas in quantum mechanics, we begin to take into account the deep nature of light which acts on us inwardly and outwardly, at the same time (a 4D reality). It's in this capacity that we observe an influence of consciousness in quantum even if it occurs at a microscopic level.
It's like a magnetic induction resulting from the meeting (overlapping) of two magnetic fields (our body and the earthly magnetism).

Maybe the 4th "dimension" of space is taking account of a circumference (360°), spherical visual spectrum (all directions, all at once) rather than one direction (physical body). It would be like passing from the point (center-point, center of perception in the physical body) to the periphery of the circle (limit of the sphere of perception not experienced internally but externally). We have no physical frame of reference since all our math is based on the point. To my knowledge, we don't have a mathematical approach with a spherical origin rather than an origin as a point.​

Here one more time.

Visible light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum as I have read.

And in the following exchange the relationship between light and electricity is suggested:​
Here again :-)

Thanks for this information since I planned to write a post on the fine structure constant.

For me, electricity is light compressed to its maximum in a gravity field. I will go through the Cs sessions to see if they corroborate this feeling.

Thank you for your message because it makes this work even more exciting since the C's seem to open the way to a new explanation as to the conundrum of dark matter and energy. It seems that the path taken by Milgrom (modification of the laws of gravity) is part of it without being totally the explanation. As we move into a 4D reality, perhaps the dynamics of galaxies, giving rise to this concept of dark matter, is due to differently structured matter hence the hint of C's looking towards the structure constant fine. Maybe a story of entanglement here.
See you soon for a post on this subject.​

A: No. That is an incorrect concept... [(T) There is no speed of light, light is everywhere] Precisely. There is no speed of light in fourth density because there is no need for any "speed". Speed, itself, is a third density concept.

That implies that you are touching all points in space. Therefore you don't have to move from point A to point B.

A = B

So it makes no sense to think in terms of velocity or time. I think that's what the concept of omnipresence expresses.

Now if you want to point out a specific point in space being in 4th density then the 4th spatial reference becomes necessary to segment what is a continuum.

What you get is a picture of a collapsed wave state.

From what I understand, when we talk about time in 3rd density it is this aspect of separation between states that does not allow us to see the continuum.

This is what the C's were referring to with the example of the slides.

In other sessions the C's said to replace time with conscience. That would explain that our consciousness is able to retain in memory the slides, referential points of space.

Back
Top Bottom