The way to the Unified Field - 1

The 4th "dimension" is not a dimension as the 3 ones of our space, euclidian or not. It's a spatial added reference that allows us to visualize outisde and inside simultaneously. This our 3 dimensions of space don"t allow it. They only describe space outwardly. So it's natural we need a frequency to visualize space outwardly and inwardly.

Morever, it's a degenerate metric since, in 5D, there is no time and no space. We are out of space and time.

The central question is : what's the nature of this frequency, is it a maxwellian one or not?

Let's talk about Einstein's theory of relativity : the C's have confirmed what I have felt, for years, from my own reflections, that it is only valid spatially. This is consistent with the fact that the 4th "dimension" of space is not linear time nor is it related to the 5th dimension of Kaluza-Klein. To go beyond the theory of relativity is to go back to its roots and find out where we have restricted reality to obtain Einstein's theory of relativity. The roots in question are Maxwell's equations. Einstein interpreted them in a mechanical way by copying the concepts of mechanics to the electromagnetic (EM) reality.

Thus, we must return to EM reality and find out how it is fundamentally different from mechanical reality. This is what the C's invite us to do by confirming that something is wrong since Maxwell's equations. And so, with the theory of relativity.

FEBRUARY 6, 2016

Q: (Arky) Let me continue. (laughter) I was reading some words by this Russian-Israeli physicist. He was claiming that what was wrong with physics actually began with Maxwell because Maxwell introduces this concept of an abstract field, and electromagnetic field, to get rid of the concept of the ether. From Maxwell, it ALL went wrong! Even if Maxwell made the EM theory, it was already on the wrong way.
A: Just so! Ether is the interface between information and manifestation.

The way to do it appears to be the reinterpretation of the variable time in the Maxwell's equations and find how these equations have been misinterpreted or even truncated.

OCTOBER 23, 1999

Q: (A) Can equations of electromagnetism be written without using time as we use it?
A: Yes
Q: Should we discard this time that is in the present equation altogether or replace it by something else?
A: Reinterpret. It is subjective, therefore fluid or variable. In other words, open to many interpretations.

Finally, your remark about the speed of light being zero resounds to the fact that, in 4D, the concept of speed is useless since speed is a 3D concept. It would seem that the 4th dimension is deeply linked to the disappearance of many 3D concepts, as if we were leaving the linear domain to enter a non-linear domain. The 4D looks like a reality that we cannot measure with real numbers...

Yes time in the Einstein relativity, Minkowski metric sense should be more variable thus allowing time in the conformal metric and degenerative metric sense. That would allow an ether aka longitudinal/timelike photons not just the transverse photons of Maxwell's EM and thus allow things like time travel and 4th density with its frequency/phase for a 4th "dimension". 5th density and above probably gets more information theory intensive.

Yes time in the Einstein relativity, Minkowski metric sense should be more variable thus allowing time in the conformal metric and degenerative metric sense. That would allow an ether aka longitudinal/timelike photons not just the transverse photons of Maxwell's EM and thus allow things like time travel and 4th density with its frequency/phase for a 4th "dimension". 5th density and above probably gets more information theory intensive.​
It's clear that the time in the Einstein relativity (Minkowski metric) is not accurate even if it's variable rather than time in Galilean relativity. The fact that time is not the 4th "dimension"of space strengthens this constatation. We need to go back to galilean approach and even the C's confirmed this situation :

November 30, 1996

Q: (Ark) If Einstein's relativity is only partly correct, as pointed out last time, and this is because of the variable 'time', does this imply that the theory of relativity based on Galilei group is better than that based on Lorentz group?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Why?
A: Because of the symmetric calculations they used as a basis for their efforts
Q: (T) Where has the Lorentz group gone wrong?
A: Too complex to answer

Should we conclude that Einstein's hypothesis (variable linear time) does not conform to reality and that we should stick to Galilean time? Should we say that the time of EM actions has nothing to do with the time of a mechanical action? What seems to appear is that the abstract character of time in mechanics does not pose a problem, but when it comes to the EM field or, more exactly, to the physical/etheric interaction, we have to take into account the 4th "dimension" of space and that this does not translate into the consideration of time as a major factor.

Indeed, the 4th "dimension" allows us to visualize the outside and the inside, at the same time, but Galileo's physics (mechanics) only deals with the exterior, except for the inertial mass which is still considered in an external way. There is thus a boundary to be found and it is not by going to infinity that this can happen. It is clear that the fact of having a constant "speed" of light leading to a whole series of infinities is problematic.

Moreover, the fact that, at the level of the "speed" of light, at the approach of the 4th "dimension", the measured quantities tend towards 0 implies a negative counter-action which is not obvious. For example, it is said that the mass tends towards infinity, but is this not due to the fact that the mass is only studied in an external way without internal counter-weight to take into account the major exterior/interior symmetry for the 4th "dimension". This would allow perhaps, to convert an infinite relativistic data to a finite data?

Finally, as for the 4th "dimension" of space as a longitudinal frequency of the type of Tesla's, this resonates much more! We should not forget that Tesla was very critical of Einstein's relativity saying that it was not in conformity with reality and that it was enough to look at his works (Teslas') to realize that he was highlighting the presence of the Ether (which Einstein said he could do without to introduce his theory of relativity before going backwards in 1921...).

As for the 5D, and beyond, apparently no recourse is necessary to a dimension beyond the 4th but, most certainly, to a much stronger propensity of what we call Consciousness without really knowing how to define it.

Hi EricLux, thanks for inferring these questions. I read this first post, and get a general feel that you seek reality in an objective lense, using critical thinking and trying to leave out pre-perceived preferences(sacred cows, base 10 numbers, and such). As we all should, considering the veiled reality(quantum collapse); in its functioning general law of contradictions and catch22 appearances. I think it is useful to experiment with many of our human sacred cows, but not in order to toss out the baby with the bath water: as many of our current sacred cows is our best estimations thus far.

I think when it comes to understanding 4D, some of those things we can keep are point, line, circle, infinity, zero, and 1-9 possibly. I think what the quantum collapse tells us, is that the electromagnetic spectrum and other forces are infinitely existing; pre, post, and during the collapse. Or at least that is what our eyes and reality seem to show to us through consciousness and mind. The color we "see" from any object, is the reflected color which the object is the furthest color from our sight spectrum. Which is to say: 99+% of the veiled reality is happening through us, as our minds only show us the 1%<.

When it comes to mind and consciousness, I think it is more of a matter of sto and sts, 'thought centers'. In a way, a predators mind always wants to limit, so that control can be put over it, more sts. Sto intent, to me, has a flavor of aim/will that cannot steer away from said intent, because of a certain level of acquired awareness of one's consciousness reality(sincere conscience/empathy work through Christ Consciouness), ultimately sts if even the intent is no longer sto before the action and repercussions. A very straight and narrow path if there was any, judged by each eye of the beholder and Universal Mind; and happening constantly in real time, whether we are aware of the results or not, It Still IS.

And maybe there is where I can draw a line: that Truth, light, existence are drawn towards sto; and service to self will draw in results of self deception, illusion, and towards non-existence. Although we can "see" the chaos leading towards non-existence, we always Always have a choice to choose sto: just as the Universal Mind can view objective truth, Truth also exists alongside the 99% of the illusions we create, as it all Happens Through Us.[ through one of these variable physicality's we have choosen to experience] In-Reality, are we not always viewing objective truth constantly? The result of mostly sts choices, and the balance back to truths/light, as the illusion/lies can no longer stand up to the barrage of facts.

Alot of mumble jumble from my brain, but I hope that does help you and others see the limitlessness of potential in each individual. Nothing easier than to limit oneself and freely choose to lock our Minds in that proverbial prison of knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom