The voice of God.

That question is beyond my comprehension. But sometimes I walk down the street and I wonder if the person passing by me is barely their "second life" in the learning cycle and that is why it is more difficult for them to understand what a person with "more lives" is saying to them, what we refer to as "asleep". All living at the same time, but all in different cycles, within a great cycle, if that makes sense.
I think that's terribly difficult to answer, because while it could be true that things work in that way, number of lives that is, the reasons some people don't "get it" could be so many, physical ailments, emotional turmoil, lack of interest... and even, in terms of lifetimes, karmic lessons and so on... it may not be a priority for their life plan to get involved in certain topics.

Maybe the turmoil that prevents them from "getting it" is related to a longer plan to experience certain things, and not necessarily due to lack of experience and knowledge. So, I think the possibilities to the musing you present are quite literally endless, it may not be such a linear case.

Back
Top Bottom