The Truth Perspective: A Time for Warriors: Interview with Stefan Verstappen

There has been some interesting comments here concerning Stefan, the show, views on Putin and his book. As for Putin, he seems to just not know; he is uncertain. Does he know Russia? He is Canadian, he might (maybe not) have running old cold war programs; I know I once did too. He studies dynastic cycles and their leaders and can see collapses and why they often happen. To understand Putin, let alone Russia and its history, is a great study, and one might not see everything, and its in real time with Putin, not as a historical perspective. Yet the ability to separate his deeds and actions from the rhetoric helps to give indication of his mantel, yet it's not easy, it requires focused observation of opposing sides and their goals - the West's is easy to see for many

Looking at is last post on FB he seems to 'know' about Jordan Peterson...

Looking at is last post on FB he seems to 'know' about Jordan Peterson...

The post you are referring to is here and I saw it yesterday too. He seems to "know Peterson" based on a pretty bad documentary which is supposed to "expose Peterson Agenda" of "subverting and destroying the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism". I skipped through this "expose" and couldn't find anything substantial besides a lot of assumptions, preconceived notions and conspiratorial thinking from the creator about Peterson and "his Agenda".

The post you are referring to is here and I saw it yesterday too. He seems to "know Peterson" based on a pretty bad documentary which is supposed to "expose Peterson Agenda" of "subverting and destroying the rising political right wing, and neutralize European nationalism". I skipped through this "expose" and couldn't find anything substantial besides a lot of assumptions, preconceived notions and conspiratorial thinking from the creator about Peterson and "his Agenda".

Stefan's pretty unstable, so no surprise that he has this view of Peterson. Too many people these days are looking for infallible heroes and saviors who, to be a hero or savior, must conform to ALL of the prejudices of the individual seeking the hero or savior. A basically impossible task.

Even if I do not agree with Peterson on all when it comes to his view of hierarchical society and thus lack of political, geoplitical, historical and psychological knowledge, and in this way advocating western status quo indirectly as best there is, which is obviously true for West but not all, he being a more thinker, intelectuall type then doer as Putin that has more qualities combined, but on that maybe in another thread..... but when Stefan started talking if I remember correctly about feeling the energies and creating a bubble that protects him I knew this guy went bonkers.

I think that this will be relevant here : So I bought and read Stefan's new book.Gotta be honest I'm a little dissapointed. Oh don't get me wrong,it's a good book with a ton of exercises for you to do that will make you a more efficient,sharper person without a doubt.But the book itself feels rushed.The chapters dealing with strategy are extremely brief with a mere paragraph or so devoted to any single strategy,psychopathy is pretty much not mentioned and the typos,oh my goodness.This book is badly in need of an editor because there's a typo every couple of pages or so and sometimes entire sentences are gone,leaving you to guess what he was trying to say. I've also noticed at least one diagram missing when it was meant to be used to display something.In short,I expected more,especially with him hyping this up as his magnum opus.I'm now wondering if his other books display the same level of quality or if this is a one-off due to time constraints.
I have to agree with that, I found the book to be interesting, especially about the origins of the different martial arts and his efforts to present a holistic view of the warrior's way. I cringed with typo errors, unfinished sentences and also was left with a feeling of a rushed opus. Too ambitious. Terrible example of a lack of editing and feedback!

Could you elaborate, Joe, when you say he is unstable? I might have missed something since his Kickstarter campaign he launched without asking help here. I also wonder how he can come to such a conclusion about Peterson, but again, that's not limited to him:
Stefan Verstappen
I have at least a dozen reasons why I think Jordan Peterson is not only a fraud but a despicable person.

If everyone is really interested I could make an audio. Too much to write it all out.
:scared:

Back
Top Bottom